The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Post Some Unusual Facts About Your Life

Started by Anonymous, June 15, 2022, 07:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Breakfall

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=467585 time=1659277607 user_id=2845
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=463277 time=1657344523 user_id=3358
I've missed my foreskin for 46 years already when it was abruptly taken from me without my consent at the age of 4. I've been trying to regrow one for the past two years when I discovered some info via Google. But meh dick just looks more wrinkled than ever and alas no foreskin! I hate people spamming bullshit on the net aye!

:dash1:

4 ??? Ouch! Why wasn't it done after birth? I'd never do that to my child that late

When my dick started growing, my foreskin was too tight to let out the head, so smegma ensued. So instead of loosening the collar, they totally ripped off an inch ffs! Oh vey... I still remember pissing in all directions on top of the tractor tyre at kindergarten on account of the swelling. If you thought 4 years was bad...my brother had his collar ripped off at 13 years old.

ac_wot

Dove

When I first found out I was pregnant, I already knew if I was having a boy I wasn't going to allow circumcision.

Its completely unnecessary.  There is no reason for it and it comes with risks.

My husband was totally on board with this but my mother in law was already starting to argue it.

I kinda knew I was having a girl though and thankfully it was a nonissue.  There was no way I was gonna do it and I didnt want to have to put the foot down hard with Babba.

I'm against any sort of cosmetic body modifications on babies and children.

I'm not so over board that I compare circumcision to FGM....FGM is intensely brutal and intended to destroy a little girls genitals. But circumcision is a form of mutilation. It's a cultural thing and completely unnecessary.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Rick098

was taken in by police just shy of 10 with my best friend for trespassing and vandalism at the cemetery near my house at the time. spent about 8 hrs in a 6 x 6 cubicle til my dad got me. no charges but the damages were almost 10k. just say they weren't pleased having to pay that, no video games t.v. didn't get to go with any of my friends after school for almost a year, and i lost a best friend. his parents just said don't ever come here again boy. they moved shortly thereafter, so he went to a different school, and never saw him again. i later learned from a mutual friend that he repeatedly tried to kill himself after the move and finally succeeded at 17. he was a runaway living off/on/off/on the streets for a few years. that was a major blow to me to say the very least.

Dove

Quote from: Rick098 post_id=472580 time=1661287995 user_id=3387
was taken in by police just shy of 10 with my best friend for trespassing and vandalism at the cemetery near my house at the time. spent about 8 hrs in a 6 x 6 cubicle til my dad got me. no charges but the damages were almost 10k. just say they weren't pleased having to pay that, no video games t.v. didn't get to go with any of my friends after school for almost a year, and i lost a best friend. his parents just said don't ever come here again boy. they moved shortly thereafter, so he went to a different school, and never saw him again. i later learned from a mutual friend that he repeatedly tried to kill himself after the move and finally succeeded at 17. he was a runaway living off/on/off/on the streets for a few years. that was a major blow to me to say the very least.

Oh man....that's terrible.

Sorry to hear that :/
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472615 time=1661295884 user_id=3266
Quote from: Rick098 post_id=472580 time=1661287995 user_id=3387

Oh man....that's terrible.

Sorry to hear that :/

Is it ever....I'm sorry to hear that too.

Rancidmilko

There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=473884 time=1662054072 user_id=2853
I talk to strangers on Discord

I don't use Discord and I doubt I ever will.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473887 time=1662056106 user_id=3254

Yesterday it was me, Flea, Breakfall and Garraty chatting at the same time. Poppy was lurking and playing soundboard squeaks

It was pretty great

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=473890 time=1662057280 user_id=2853

Yesterday it was me, Flea, Breakfall and Garraty chatting at the same time. Poppy was lurking and playing soundboard squeaks

It was pretty great

Maybe I'll take a closer look after I no longer have to look after this board.

Anonymous

It was pretty great

Do you have to register to talk on it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jed Clampett" post_id=474044 time=1662175759 user_id=1689

It was pretty great

probably

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=474076 time=1662220027 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Jed Clampett" post_id=474044 time=1662175759 user_id=1689

probably

Not on the PC

Thiel

Is it an old fashioned chat room?
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

You're well spoken but your accent is very pronounced....  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

kiebers

I have 3.5 inches of someone's rib in my left tibia. Bone graft when I was 8 years old.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone