Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

the community has ended

Started by Poppy, June 24, 2022, 10:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poppy

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=461712 time=1656385918 user_id=3222
Quote from: Poppy post_id=461710 time=1656385797 user_id=3287

I'm referring to the old man who has fleas in his diapers.

U mad, brah?

Isn't this just so depressing, we live in an age where technology connects us with the world, no matter where we are and I really think we should be taking advantage of that to improve our everyday social life instead of acting like maladjusted teenagers on forums.

I seriously thought you would have matured by now, I was so wrong.

Well, at least you haven't killed anyone yet.

Ahaha~
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=461705 time=1656384544 user_id=3222
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461696 time=1656380444 user_id=3254

That's not how I read it at all..

Nostalgia for what your flame community used to be.

That's OK. Personally, I see it as a cry for help.

Leaving it aside for the time being, however,

I was wondering something:

So word was put out awhile back that you and Shen have shared IP's,

From time to time,

Or maybe all the time,

Is this true?

Are you, Fash,

'The Iron Chink'?

If so I think it was brilliantly pulled off.

I never suspected a thing.

What say you?

Poppy often speaks of the state of the so called flame community.....Poppy isn't the only poster to do that..

KM for example,  says much the same as Poppy.

lol, it's sometimes we share the same IP......same on this forum..

Shen and I have been friends in real life a long time..

Our posters that have been here for years know that, but I guess the greater flame community doesn't.

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461710 time=1656385797 user_id=3287
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461698 time=1656380561 user_id=3254

Do you mean Seamajor?

I'm referring to the old man who has fleas in his diapers.

There are quite a few elderly posters on BF..

For those of who are not part of the flame community, you have to be more specific.

Poppy

Quote from: Herman post_id=461714 time=1656386456 user_id=1689
Quote from: BEnzo post_id=461712 time=1656385918 user_id=3222

U mad, brah?

Until a little while ago, I thought Poppy was a gal.

We are girl guy team that used to provide freelance work for some of Adult Swims internet/youtube viral marketing spoofs and entertainment videos. We also did some funny headlines and stories for The Onion website.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461721 time=1656388753 user_id=3287
Quote from: Herman post_id=461714 time=1656386456 user_id=1689

Until a little while ago, I thought Poppy was a gal.

We are girl guy team that used to provide freelance work for some of Adult Swims internet/youtube viral marketing spoofs and entertainment videos. We also did some funny headlines and stories for The Onion website.

Who is we Poppy?

KM

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461561 time=1656259893 user_id=3287
KM speaks truth, you need stronger and taller wading boots merely to slog through all the garbage you find posted in "the Community" these days. If the greatest moment of your day is signing into the Bastard Factory to read an elderly man exclaim "boom" as his prostate collapses to the ground as if it had just been punched out by Mike Tyson, then your life is probably very miserable.

Because forum influencers no longer work for free and because there are many better places to post "content" that are not populated by the cast of "The Hills Have Eyes," Websites like BF will have to start paying individuals if they want "content." However, most of the "content" would be lost on the shitposting old geezers and losers on "troll forums."

Not all of you can be like the cool kids, deal with it.

Actually, I've been saying for a long time that quality content has a monetary value and if message boards are going to be a continuing entity the board owners are going to have to pay for it.

That, is what killed flaming. There's no reason any more for anybody to create dynamic content for a message board if you aren't getting paid for your effort.

Shit posting is the norm, now and moving forward. If I can hide in a gas station bathroom playing fortnite on stream and get a dollar dono, that's more money then creating an elaborate flame post will get me on any forum.

I'm sorry, your time has value. There isn't a fag laming crew creating master class flames filled with adjectives and gifs any more and instead your struck dealing with invalids who would be better off being placed in chemically induced comas then wasting bandwidth.

And until somebody builds an algorithm where great content is rewarded, message boards will keep on dropping off.

I made one tiktok about ghislane maxwell that has over 250k views and 2k replies. That's almost two grand in my pocket in less then an five hours.

And I should post on these types of forums for free? Nah
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

Frood

Quote from: KM post_id=461724 time=1656395761 user_id=3370
Quote from: Poppy post_id=461561 time=1656259893 user_id=3287
KM speaks truth, you need stronger and taller wading boots merely to slog through all the garbage you find posted in "the Community" these days. If the greatest moment of your day is signing into the Bastard Factory to read an elderly man exclaim "boom" as his prostate collapses to the ground as if it had just been punched out by Mike Tyson, then your life is probably very miserable.

Because forum influencers no longer work for free and because there are many better places to post "content" that are not populated by the cast of "The Hills Have Eyes," Websites like BF will have to start paying individuals if they want "content." However, most of the "content" would be lost on the shitposting old geezers and losers on "troll forums."

Not all of you can be like the cool kids, deal with it.

Actually, I've been saying for a long time that quality content has a monetary value and if message boards are going to be a continuing entity the board owners are going to have to pay for it.

That, is what killed flaming. There's no reason any more for anybody to create dynamic content for a message board if you aren't getting paid for your effort.

Shit posting is the norm, now and moving forward. If I can hide in a gas station bathroom playing fortnite on stream and get a dollar dono, that's more money then creating an elaborate flame post will get me on any forum.

I'm sorry, your time has value. There isn't a fag laming crew creating master class flames filled with adjectives and gifs any more and instead your struck dealing with invalids who would be better off being placed in chemically induced comas then wasting bandwidth.

And until somebody builds an algorithm where great content is rewarded, message boards will keep on dropping off.

I made one tiktok about ghislane maxwell that has over 250k views and 2k replies. That's almost two grand in my pocket in less then an five hours.

The Influencer phenomenon only came about at the mid to late 2000's.... before that, it was a labour of love (or cheekiness or hate).

Monetisation broke the art of flaming and trolling eventually.

Who knew that Ruthless1's push for cash for flames (aka Flame4Cash.com).... a small pittance every comp cycle of 100-150 bucks in early 2000 indexes for his insider competitors could have pre-shadowed what happened in the social media world.

There was no social media world to speak of at the time.

It was exactly that.....then and now more so, which doesn't tug on my creative writing skills. It's like a really dystopian episode of "Black Mirrors" spread out over decades.

YET... with the advent of "woke" ideology, flaming and trolling has a natural inroads back.... should online netizens be emboldened.

Artists of various genres don't get into art in order to get rich.... few do and mostly after they've breathed their last breath and fed their last casket worm.

So the monetisation thing might be an aim for the few remaining in a dying art, but if they want to grow it..... they have to treat it as a calling or hobby... a "love" first.

Otherwise, freedom of speech dies.... and good laughs and yarns die with it.

The glue which keeps us aging stirrers and debaters will come undone because there's nobody to make another batch....
Blahhhhhh...

KM

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=461726 time=1656399224 user_id=1676
Quote from: KM post_id=461724 time=1656395761 user_id=3370

The Influencer phenomenon only came about at the mid to late 2000's.... before that, it was a labour of love (or cheekiness or hate).

Who knew that Ruthless1's push for cash for flames (aka Flame4Cash.com).... a small pittance every comp cycle of 100-150 bucks in early 2000 indexes for his insider competitors could have pre-shadowed what happened in the social media world.

It was exactly that.....then and now more so, which doesn't tug on my creative writing skills. It's like a really dystopian episode of "Black Mirrors" spread out over decades.

YET... with the advent of "woke" ideology, flaming and trolling has a natural inroads back.... should online netizens be emboldened.

Artists of various genres don't get into art in order to get rich.... few do and mostly after they've breathed their last breath and fed their last casket worm.

So the monetisation thing might be an aim for the few remaining in a dying art, but if they want to grow it..... they have to treat it as a calling or hobby... a "love" first.

The glue which keeps us aging stirrers and debaters will come undone because there's nobody to make another batch....

The whole "influencer phenomenon " hit its apex in 2016 on YouTube. That year was the golden age of YouTube because you could say and do whatever you wanted without fear of "cyber bullying, hate speech " and all the red flag drivel that's handed out nowadays and still make a ridiculous amount of money.

Why are all the banned YouTube trolls who were making videos with either a black screen or behind generic gameplay footage still relevant? They were making hundreds of thousands of dollars back then. A million views in 2016 equaled 15 thousand dollars back then. Now, a million views nets you a grand if your lucky your video even gets monetized. That's why complete marble brains like Boogie2988 still do everything in their power to stay relevant , they think it's going to go back to the hood ol days but, just like flaming, those days are long past.

I find it hilarious when morons on these forums try and use the fact I'm happily making content on tiktok as some sort of insult. I really am. Tiktok is at its apex currently and if you have 100k followers, which I do, the money is excellent. It's like bartending with a positive cash flow coming in every single day while they are on these forums doing nothing but wasting their time trying to get attention. Whoopsie

And one thing you touched upon that doesn't get enough notice, is that the old flame forums, just like RuthlessColonCancered1, were more influential on social media then those writers back then get credit for. FilthyFrank was obviously influenced by Cun't and there's a couple parodies he made where he ripped off Cunts material to the word. I wrote a wrestling storyline once at FC that was basically copied by WWE. That could have been coincidental, but I doubt it. TDM's material was used in those old insult generators that were once popular back in the day. Hell, the Summer of Poofer has been copied by YouTubers.

That's impact. Who right now outside of the four or five of us on these forums can create content that infects social media? Who at BF can think outside the box not something bigger then typing out "faggot" or "sucking cocks"? None?

The morons here who whine like animals with their genitals ripped off over absolutely nothing are all that this community has. I should know, I was the one who shepherded them to the BG to watch my big event.

This community should pay me for keeping them entertained
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

Frood

Quote from: KM post_id=461736 time=1656409871 user_id=3370
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=461726 time=1656399224 user_id=1676

The whole "influencer phenomenon " hit its apex in 2016 on YouTube. That year was the golden age of YouTube because you could say and do whatever you wanted without fear of "cyber bullying, hate speech " and all the red flag drivel that's handed out nowadays and still make a ridiculous amount of money.

Why are all the banned YouTube trolls who were making videos with either a black screen or behind generic gameplay footage still relevant? They were making hundreds of thousands of dollars back then. A million views in 2016 equaled 15 thousand dollars back then. Now, a million views nets you a grand if your lucky your video even gets monetized. That's why complete marble brains like Boogie2988 still do everything in their power to stay relevant , they think it's going to go back to the hood ol days but, just like flaming, those days are long past.

I find it hilarious when morons on these forums try and use the fact I'm happily making content on tiktok as some sort of insult. I really am. Tiktok is at its apex currently and if you have 100k followers, which I do, the money is excellent. It's like bartending with a positive cash flow coming in every single day while they are on these forums doing nothing but wasting their time trying to get attention. Whoopsie

And one thing you touched upon that doesn't get enough notice, is that the old flame forums, just like RuthlessColonCancered1, were more influential on social media then those writers back then get credit for. FilthyFrank was obviously influenced by Cun't and there's a couple parodies he made where he ripped off Cunts material to the word. I wrote a wrestling storyline once at FC that was basically copied by WWE. That could have been coincidental, but I doubt it. TDM's material was used in those old insult generators that were once popular back in the day. Hell, the Summer of Poofer has been copied by YouTubers.

That's impact. Who right now outside of the four or five of us on these forums can create content that infects social media? Who at BF can think outside the box not something bigger then typing out "faggot" or "sucking cocks"? None?

The morons here who whine like animals with their genitals ripped off over absolutely nothing are all that this community has. I should know, I was the one who shepherded them to the BG to watch my big event.

This community should pay me for reading and posting for over 34 years....
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=461737 time=1656410578 user_id=1676
Quote from: KM post_id=461736 time=1656409871 user_id=3370

Oi...your memebee community is absolutely shite. Neither you or Seamajor had the fucking good grace to even greet. Thanks pal!  ac_lmfao

Breakfall

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461738 time=1656410961 user_id=3358

Oi...your memebee community is absolutely shite. Neither you or Seamajor had the fucking good grace to even greet me. Thanks pal!  ac_lmfao

Frood

Oi...your memebee community is absolutely shite. Neither you or Seamajor had the fucking good grace to even greet. Thanks pal!  ac_lmfao

Seaboobs is a moron though....

Who would want to greet or meet with a window licker like that..
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=461741 time=1656413459 user_id=1676

I was just surprised. Lol

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=461741 time=1656413459 user_id=1676

I didn't realise that he had such an infatuation though. It must be unbearable for others to read that droll daily!?  :dash1:

Frood

Blahhhhhh...