Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

the community has ended

Started by Poppy, June 24, 2022, 10:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poppy

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=461551 time=1656258236 user_id=2845
Not

https://i.ibb.co/m51S6LZ/BD9-DC7-D4-01-B4-45-EC-B652-E76-BF1-CB9-D26.jpg">[/url]

Would everyone kindly acknowledge Flea's lips. She requires positive energy today.
I\'m Poppy!

Odinson

They would look a lot prettier wrapped around my cock.

Poppy

the block function works differently on this one creative content website. Once you block someone you no longer see any of their garbage and they can not see any of your posts or content, its like a thanatos finger snap, you make them vanish. If the BF ignore function worked like that, you could essentially flush the shitposters down the toilet and only engage with and be quoted by fellow content creators. It would mean that you only engaged with 5 to 6 people on the site. So it would be more like a private "community" site within a site.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=461565 time=1656261501 user_id=136

Zetsu's lips? He says the same about your lips.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=461567 time=1656264369 user_id=56
Quote from: Odinson post_id=461565 time=1656261501 user_id=136

Zetsu's lips? He says the same about your lips.

His only sexual organ is his ass.

He has to learn to have orgasms like a girl.

caskur

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=461363 time=1656188448 user_id=3352
KM never bothered me that much when he wasn't pouring his butthurt drivel about Dovey.  That shit got old real quick.

I was hoping that he would post that podcast,tho, since I've never heard one before.  ANYTHING halfway amusing posted in Meltdown section right now has got to be better than the 2 geriatric fucks (apegirl and BengayBenzo) posting songs, highschool insults and corny gifs..  ac_boring

Even my fav, UncleDilf doesn't post in Meltdown anymore :(    I look in there sometimes and see Aidsman has posted yet another guido gif.  Scary a 70 year old man spends his days searching the net for 100's of these lame assed gifs. FFS..  I hope Meltdown recovers from Aidsman's and Benzo's takeover.. It is cringeworthy.   P.S. Regan.. continue to post! You are the only thing worth reading in that section lol  :D :D

definitely the only thing worth reading.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461566 time=1656264318 user_id=3287
the block function works differently on this one creative content website. Once you block someone you no longer see any of their garbage and they can not see any of your posts or content, its like a thanatos finger snap, you make them vanish. If the BF ignore function worked like that, you could essentially flush the shitposters down the toilet and only engage with and be quoted by fellow content creators. It would mean that you only engaged with 5 to 6 people on the site. So it would be more like a private "community" site within a site.

You definitely need a block feature at bastard factory.

I should make flame damnation a paid forum again... maybe one day. I'd clean out all the rotten things I said about flea first though.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

cw_

There is an ignore function at BF.  Click on any profile, click on ignore.

cw_

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461563 time=1656260138 user_id=3287
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=461551 time=1656258236 user_id=2845
Not

https://i.ibb.co/m51S6LZ/BD9-DC7-D4-01-B4-45-EC-B652-E76-BF1-CB9-D26.jpg">[/url]

Would everyone kindly acknowledge Flea's lips. She requires positive energy today.

Those pucker crevices are a mean imitation of a bunghole.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=461572 time=1656268807 user_id=3226
There is an ignore function at BF.  Click on any profile, click on ignore.

I think every forum has that.

BEnzo

Lots of pain in this thread.

Good-

Yo Breaky! You change your mind, brah?

Erica Mena

Poppy's retirement lasted 30 minutes lol
<t></t>

BEnzo

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=461688 time=1656375462 user_id=2845
Poppy's retirement lasted 30 minutes lol

Sheeeeit. We retired Ploppy years ago.

Poppy

Breaking news:

King Martini plans to twitch stream Cuphead the delicious last course and I have to moderate the room since this will be a race against the other elite streamers to see who can complete the game the quickest, we anticipate it to be quite crowded.

Sorry folks, when did Meltdown become a nursing home full of mentally retarded seniors ass scooting up and down corridors as nurses beat on bed pans?

We now got the biggest shit poster in the "community" stinking up Flea's dumpy forum with his adult diapers.  

We got flea posting stupid selfies where her lips look like swollen piss flaps, its gross.

These forums are lucky team Poppy even bothers to post at all at these low budget productions.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=461685 time=1656369816 user_id=3222
Lots of pain in this thread.

Good-

That's not how I read it at all..

Nostalgia for what your flame community used to be.