The best topic

Replies: 9925
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:27:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

R Kelly

Started by Erica Mena, June 29, 2022, 03:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Caskur sounds like my mama. She'd get so mad when people called Michael a pedo
<t></t>

Poppy

R Kelly can piss off
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

Quote from: Poppy post_id=462306 time=1656689030 user_id=3287
R Kelly can piss off

I know you'd love him to pee on you.
<t></t>

Poppy

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=462308 time=1656689116 user_id=2845
Quote from: Poppy post_id=462306 time=1656689030 user_id=3287
R Kelly can piss off

I know you'd love him to pee on you.

You nasty girl
I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

Didn't Lisa Marie Presley say Michael had an artificial clip on penis because all that plastic surgery caused his real penis to fall apart like his nose was falling apart.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: KM post_id=462296 time=1656688320 user_id=3370
Quote from: caskur post_id=462277 time=1656669605 user_id=2156

No one believes that paedo shit about Michael Jackson. There is no proof. Stupid docos claiming this or that by people probably paid to lie isn't proof.

The fact he paid one of those little boys 25 million to, pardon the pun, bugger off says an awful lot.

And I'm sorry, but I'm buying the shit his former maid has been saying. Finding little boys underpants in hot tubs and jars of vasaline everywhere while not getting one dime. There's too much detail in the shit she's been saying.

Just remember, the guys home was called neverland.

I believe the rumours about Michael Jackson are more than just rumours.

caskur

Quote from: caskur post_id=462277 time=1656669605 user_id=2156

No one believes that paedo shit about Michael Jackson. There is no proof. Stupid docos claiming this or that by people probably paid to lie isn't proof.

The fact he paid one of those little boys 25 million to, pardon the pun, bugger off says an awful lot.

And I'm sorry, but I'm buying the shit his former maid has been saying. Finding little boys underpants in hot tubs and jars of vasaline everywhere while not getting one dime. There's too much detail in the shit she's been saying.

Lying maid. How much did she get to appear on the documentray?... and why didn't she come forward while Jackson was alive?

Nah... unless you have actual proof, spreading that around is very wrong.

I don't trust those "after death" stories. If you have a complaint, take it to the police or shut up.

Michael Jackson liked girls... he had the biggest crush on that Brooke Shields. He liked women, not little children.

Many times big stars become victims of extortion, starting way back in Errol Flynn's time when women were always trying to extort money from him. It is also happening nowadays.

About R Kelly... I didn't follow the story but it sounds like he probably did molest young girls... just reading what Mike Tyson got up to in his autobiography sounds like the younger black community are hounds.

Anyway, Michael isn't here to defend himself and since he wasn't here when that doco was made, I smell bullshit from the maid and everyone else involved in making that doco.

One of the great artists to, Leonardo da Vinci got done for sodomizing two young boys and it went to court at the time. I can't remember if he got off or not but at least he faced charges. MJ didn't face any charges.

You could argue where there is smoke there is fire but sexual assault on  children is a serious charge and should have been taken seriously....AT THE TIME and not after someone died.

Just saying.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

KM

Quote from: caskur post_id=462316 time=1656690319 user_id=2156

Lying maid. How much did she get to appear on the documentray?... and why didn't she come forward while Jackson was alive?

Nah... unless you have actual proof, spreading that around is very wrong.

I don't trust those "after death" stories. If you have a complaint, take it to the police or shut up.

Michael Jackson liked girls... he had the biggest crush on that Brooke Shields. He liked women, not little children.

Many times big stars become victims of extortion, starting way back in Errol Flynn's time when women were always trying to extort money from him. It is also happening nowadays.

About R Kelly... I didn't follow the story but it sounds like he probably did molest young girls... just reading what Mike Tyson got up to in his autobiography sounds like the younger black community are hounds.

Anyway, Michael isn't here to defend himself and since he wasn't here when that doco was made, I smell bullshit from the maid and everyone else involved in making that doco.

One of the great artists to, Leonardo da Vinci got done for sodomizing two young boys and it went to court at the time. I can't remember if he got off or not but at least he faced charges. MJ didn't face any charges.

You could argue where there is smoke there is fire but sexual assault on  children is a serious charge and should have been taken seriously....AT THE TIME and not after someone died.

Just saying.

Caskur, he went to court over it.

It was settled out of court by parents who felt 25 million was more then enough for their child's ass penetration.

It's about money. Don't buy into anything else. Jackson owned his music, and the ATV catalog. That's all it was about.
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

caskur

Are you sure it was 20 million?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

All these parents should have been charged. Period
<t></t>

caskur

I just looked up Wiki... it said Michael Jackson settled at 2 mil not 20 mil.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=462324 time=1656691782 user_id=2845

celebs need to guard themselves and stay a mile away from children...

I used to think JWs were so old fashioned having chaperones now 2022 I think they probably were onto something.
- Andy Warhol

KM

Quote from: caskur post_id=462325 time=1656691925 user_id=2156
I just looked up Wiki... it said Michael Jackson settled at 2 mil not 20 mil.

https://i.postimg.cc/43G8hfz0/A8990848-565-A-4-A22-A58-D-972-AF2747-A61.jpg">
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=462324 time=1656691782 user_id=2845

I agree Erica.

caskur

The Grand Jury declined to indict so Jackson is NOT GUILTY.

you do know the story that all Michael and his brothers were crammed into one bedroom right...?  Janet Jackon's life story is on Netflix. They came from very humble beginnings.

Lets put the maid on trial and the doco producers and directors on trial. They are still alive.
- Andy Warhol