The best topic

Replies: 9925
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:27:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

R Kelly

Started by Erica Mena, June 29, 2022, 03:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

The Grand Jury declined to indict so Jackson is NOT GUILTY.

you do know the story that all Michael and his brothers were crammed into one bedroom right...?  Janet Jackon's life story is on Netflix. They came from very humble beginnings.

Lets put the maid on trial and the doco producers and directors on trial. They are still alive.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

btw....Rollings Stone,.... prove it's not a misprint.

I want to see bank checks... withdrawals, deposits.   I want to see convictions and prison sentences.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Zetsu

Even if you kill the parents, you can not undo their childhood, and doesn't changes anything in the end...
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=462372 time=1656734279 user_id=2156

you do know the story that all Michael and his brothers were crammed into one bedroom right...?  Janet Jackon's life story is on Netflix. They came from very humble beginnings.

Lets put the maid on trial and the doco producers and directors on trial. They are still alive.

And OJ was found innocent. You got money in the US, you can stay out of jail.

caskur

Quote from: Herman post_id=462468 time=1656808930 user_id=1689
Quote from: caskur post_id=462372 time=1656734279 user_id=2156

OJ is a murderer. He should be hung. That jury was not shown all the evidence. Shame on America!~
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=462501 time=1656839150 user_id=2156

OJ is a murderer. He should be hung. That jury was not shown all the evidence. Shame on America!~

The jury gets shown what the lead litigator and lead defense person bicker over and have the judge admit or refuse what is permissible to the laws of the court.

OJ was cleared.... perhaps only by a shadow of a doubt.... but cleared.

It's over....

Justice is not perfect or all seeing....but the American system has guidelines enshrined in order to prevent wrongful prosecutions or interments.

Australia is FUCKED in that regard.....
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=462506 time=1656840934 user_id=1676

The jury gets shown what the lead litigator and lead defense person bicker over and have the judge admit or refuse what is permissible to the laws of the court.

OJ was cleared.... perhaps only by a shadow of a doubt.... but cleared.

It's over....

Justice is not perfect or all seeing....but the American system has guidelines enshrined in order to prevent wrongful prosecutions or interments.

Australia is FUCKED in that regard.....

I don't know who is worse... Australia or the USA... One can be far too harsh and WE are far too soft.

I find the court system evil actually and judges are paedophiles.!~
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

R Kelly is on suicide watch.

Erica Mena

Uncle Juice is innocent!
<t></t>

Poppy

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=462514 time=1656862531 user_id=2845
Uncle Juice is innocent!

AHAHAHAHAHA!
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Of course he is a murderer. And Michael Jackson was a kiddie fiddler.

Poppy

You can watch the MJ music video "Say Say Say" with Paul McCartney where he was black and looked good, he should have stopped plastic surgery at that point. By the time he did "Smooth Criminal" he looked whiter than Pete Davidson and creepier too. Videos after that he became a plastic surgery disaster and his behavior got weirder and weirder.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=462526 time=1656868456 user_id=3287
You can watch the MJ music video "Say Say Say" with Paul McCartney where he was black and looked good, he should have stopped plastic surgery at that point. By the time he did "Smooth Criminal" he looked whiter than Pete Davidson and creepier too. Videos after that he became a plastic surgery disaster and his behavior got weirder and weirder.

Michael Jackson was so fucked up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=462514 time=1656862531 user_id=2845
Uncle Juice is innocent!

Do you think he knows who the killer(s) are?

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=462526 time=1656868456 user_id=3287

https://media.radaronline.com/brand-img/KqU9f1alL/0x0/micheljackson2-1656296414131.jpg">