The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I like Oak.

Started by Anonymous, July 15, 2022, 02:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: KM post_id=465208 time=1658118388 user_id=3370
Oak is hilarious.

Flea, you really need to lighten up and stop taking these boards so seriously.

Nobody told Dronesnore to respond to those said emails and your only looking one way in that bullshit.

I, for one, is glad Oak is here.

Now Blandscape needs to come here.

Listen up, you and whoever thinks I'm sitting in fear of that loud ass cow.

I am not jumping crazy for one reason only. I don't want her harassing Bonesaw in private. Cuz trust and believe, this cunt deserves the ridicule and dragging she'll endure if I go off.

It's one of those situations where it's like having one of those drama queen relatives who everyone would rather not deal with cuz they won't fucking quit calling or showing up.

She's not restricted, btw. I told Fash to leave her unless she starts her drunken rage shit, then out she goes.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465230 time=1658150579 user_id=2845
Oak is hilarious.

Nobody told Dronesnore to respond to those said emails and your only looking one way in that bullshit.

I am not jumping crazy for one reason only. I don't want her harassing Bonesaw in private. Cuz trust and believe, this cunt deserves the ridicule and dragging she'll endure if I go off.

It's one of those situations where it's like having one of those drama queen relatives who everyone would rather not deal with cuz they won't fucking quit calling or showing up.

She's not restricted, btw. I told Fash to leave her unless she starts her drunken rage shit, then out she goes.

Is Oak a drinker?

Erica Mena

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=465238 time=1658155027 user_id=3254

Is Oak a drinker?

I think so. It would explain a lot of the behavior.
<t></t>

KM

Oak is hilarious.

Nobody said you were "afraid" of Oak. You are seeing little bubbles of delusion so clearly you can reach out and touch them.

The, now infamous, emails have nothing to do with you. If ppl need to email somebody over something as trivial as message board banter, and said person responds, that's just a plate full of drama your ass should be dieting from anyways.

As one of the pillars of this community, you need to take a step back from the iPhone. Play candy crush or something.

The only person I ever emailed was Beaver. And that's only because he was hilarious. He would send eight pages of conspiracy theories once a week along with some of the most insane angles known to man. He wanted desperately to cosplay a woman at FC. Good times.

I still think Beaver was that guy at the Terry Funk meet and greet who yelled crying "it's still real to me dammit" and was so shook they had to stop taking questions and have Funk go down and hug the guy. Beaver knew a hell of a lot about wrestling but down played it on the boards.
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

Dove

"How To Tell If Someone Is Gaslighting You | Newport Institute" https://www.newportinstitute.com/resources/mental-health/what_is_gaslighting_abuse/#:~:text=Gaslighting%20is%20a%20form%20of,their%20own%20judgment%20and%20intuition">https://www.newportinstitute.com/resour ... 0intuition">https://www.newportinstitute.com/resources/mental-health/what_is_gaslighting_abuse/#:~:text=Gaslighting%20is%20a%20form%20of,their%20own%20judgment%20and%20intuition.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Poppy

Bonesaw graces us with his presence and Flea has to go all drama llama and ruin it.
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

You're on my last nerve, he/she. Watch your step
<t></t>

Anonymous

Beaver Cleaver tried to nick-switch at The Wire Cutters.  I figured out it was him because he's the only person who talked like that (words like dweeb, etc.).  We changed his avatar to his BH one and renamed him Beaver Cleaver and he lost his shit and admitted it was him all along.

He was not a very intelligent man.  Funny, but stupid.

Blurt

Heard you were haunting Flea's Trap, Bones. Had to come see for myself. It's good to finally meet your ghost.

I hope you got my e-mails. I wrote you a pro-Poppy poem.

Now, sadly, Flea doesn't want to shut her Trap about Oak. Like that Ukie potato farmer, I like Oak.

But I also like Flea. Hmmm... what would Blandy doo doo?

Say, has anyone told ol' Vitriol he looks like Mickey Rourke in The Wrestler?

He does.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=465423 time=1658202494 user_id=1974
Heard you were haunting Flea's Trap, Bones. Had to come see for myself. It's good to finally meet your ghost.

I hope you got my e-mails. I wrote you a pro-Poppy poem.

Now, sadly, Flea doesn't want to shut her Trap about Oak. Like that Ukie potato farmer, I like Oak.

But I also like Flea. Hmmm... what would Blandy doo doo?

He does.

Old Blurt never sends me any poetry. The good Lord knows us biker rednecks loves our poetry. The fruitier the better.

Poppy

Poppy wrote this poem a few days ago

It's called, Clown shoes

Benzo is too lame to get a full rhyme

ditto flea, two losers not worth anyone's time
I\'m Poppy!

Garraty_47

Oo! Oo! Does that mean I get to boink Marisa Tomei?!?

/happyDance

Blurt

Here's a poem I just wrote. It's called "Deferred Pronouns."

About our dearest Poppy I have much to say,

But I can't think of anything that rhymes with "they."
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=465434 time=1658203095 user_id=3381

Oo! Oo! Does that mean I get to boink Marisa Tomei?!?

/happyDance

No, but I'm pretty sure you can still woo Ceedub. Of course, she's blonde, but you can always pretend.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Poppy

poor little Blandscape, such a forum bore

no one replies to his shit posts anymore

so he begs for assistance from above

and feeds bread crumbs to a dove
I\'m Poppy!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview