Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I like Oak.

Started by Anonymous, July 15, 2022, 02:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garraty_47

Quote from: Blurt post_id=465491 time=1658234829 user_id=1974
Agreed!

Hayek burned the screen in that one. It's like my brain and my pants were watching two different movies.

What do you think of Sofia Boutella?

Her hair's not normally that long, but her appearance could probably be described as "exotic".

Erica Mena

I remember Vit being infatuated with the Chinese chick from Kill Bill.
<t></t>

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465500 time=1658236269 user_id=2845
I remember Vit being infatuated with the Chinese chick from Kill Bill.

That would be Lucy Liu.

Although she doesn't get as much attention Maggie Q is a knockout as well and she almost single-handedly made 'Balls of Fury' worth watching.

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=465486 time=1658233588 user_id=3381
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=465464 time=1658215641 user_id=1676
Madeleine Stowe was my first.... Linda Rondstat, Mitzi Gaynor, Olivia de Havilland, Jane Powell, Mila Kunis, as well.... all hot as fuck in their day.....

I might as well admit I had a couple posters of Olivia Newton John on my bedroom wall as a lad.

But also a lot of horror movie stuff, too.

Even back then I was a walking contradiction. LoL

She was pretty in her day.... like Meg Ryan.... but never did anything for my sock hopper.... I liked the dark sorts....

Even had a brief infatuation with Pat Benatar but on reflection don't know what my second brain was thinking...
Blahhhhhh...

kooch

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=464251 time=1657909971 user_id=3382
I know that she's almost universally hated by people on these forums, whether for her politics or her tenacity, but her destructive, distracting, all-consuming presence reminds me of me almost 20 years ago when I first discovered the flame community, rampaging through forums until nothing was left but my name.  I find it hilarious that people will go above and beyond to trash her and that she fights nearly everyone all at once.  

The Oak drama and the reactions to it will never cease to amuse me.

I wish she posted here. ac_toofunny

She's almost constantly amusing and has that sort of oversized yet real smooth apple shaped arse of a girl who will make you believe she's into anal regardless what she, her arsehole or her battered self esteem may actually think.

Blurt

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=465499 time=1658235999 user_id=3381

What do you think of Sofia Boutella?

Her hair's not normally that long, but her appearance could probably be described as "exotic".

I didn't know about Sofia Boutella. Hmmm. I can see the exoticism but her features are slightly too masculine for my taste. I mean, she's pretty and all, in an angular sort of way, but, if we're going to go with big eyebrows, Flea lips, and velvet painting eyes, I'd pay more attention to Ashwarya Rai.

https://i.postimg.cc/xC4mpq0b/209266dccb6030be2a1f5db85eae3d66.jpg">

Or Flea herself, for that matter.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Garraty_47

Okay last one and a bit afield of the whole dark exotic thang:

Emily Browning.

I know most guys probably conjure up visions of her short skirts in 'Sucker Punch' if they even know who she is but she's been awesome in 'American Gods' and that's how I'll always think of her.

As a fellow of no great height myself if all else is equal I'll probably lean toward the short gal and Emily is kinda tiny.

Blurt

Browning was amazing in both Sucker Punch and American Gods.

Hers is a more Nordic exoticism, I guess. She always favours hairstyles that flatten her ears but, yeah, she's purdy. This being said, she does have that wide jawline that you seem to go for, Vitty.

Speaking of American Gods, I read that novel when it came out twenty years ago and I remember thinking at the time that this stupendous, and very Gaiman-like, feat of the imagination was going to be unfilmable. Glad to be proven wrong. I guess, after Mirrormask, nothing should surprise me.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Biggie Smiles

Oak is a piece of shit

she confirmed that when she cheered the deaths of innocent children in Wisconsin simply due to a criminal verdict in that same state that she didn't agree with

she called their deaths "instant Karma" for the kyle Rittenhouse verdict

like those children had some sort of influence on the jury.

nah, that's not trolling that's just being a fucking toilet dweller

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=465772 time=1658329348 user_id=1974Sucker Punch

Please don't remind me that Zack Snyder exists and that he's still making movies. :beurk:

Garraty_47

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465864 time=1658344095 user_id=3382
Please don't remind me that Zack Snyder exists and that he's still making movies. :beurk:

He's got something in the works? Cool!

I can't wait to poast  a max-char-limit glowing review that will probably morph into a series covering his entire body of work.

...and at the top of each I'll thank you personally for the idea.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=465861 time=1658343899 user_id=3214
Oak is a piece of shit

she confirmed that when she cheered the deaths of innocent children in Wisconsin simply due to a criminal verdict in that same state that she didn't agree with

Yeah that was sad to see.  It also rubbed me way wrong when she blamed the mother of Secoriea Turner for the shooting death of that poor little girl.  It was moms fault....for driving down the wrong road.

You know people can be that cold and hateful but it's still shocking to me when I see it. Especailly from a woman and a mother.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=465867 time=1658344602 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=465861 time=1658343899 user_id=3214
Oak is a piece of shit

Yeah that was sad to see.  It also rubbed me way wrong when she blamed the mother of Secoriea Turner for the shooting death of that poor little girl.  It was moms fault....for driving down the wrong road.

You know people can be that cold and hateful but it's still shocking to me when I see it. Especailly from a woman and a mother.

Secoriea Turner

is that the one where the black mom made a wrong turn into the path of a firey but mostly peaceful protest and suffered a hail of bullets in the name of black lives matter?

Anonymous

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=465866 time=1658344473 user_id=3381
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465864 time=1658344095 user_id=3382

He's got something in the works? Cool!

I can't wait to poast  a max-char-limit glowing review that will probably morph into a series covering his entire body of work.

...and at the top of each I'll thank you personally for the idea.

He's always got something in the works, because we're all in Hell and haven't realized it yet.

He's still a saint for keeping all the slow motion FX guys employed, without which his "movies" would be 30 minutes long.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview