The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I like Oak.

Started by Anonymous, July 15, 2022, 02:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Just stopping it before it starts acc_hugz
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=465870 time=1658345105 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=465867 time=1658344602 user_id=3266

Yeah that was sad to see.  It also rubbed me way wrong when she blamed the mother of Secoriea Turner for the shooting death of that poor little girl.  It was moms fault....for driving down the wrong road.

You know people can be that cold and hateful but it's still shocking to me when I see it. Especailly from a woman and a mother.

Secoriea Turner

is that the one where the black mom made a wrong turn into the path of a firey but mostly peaceful protest and suffered a hail of bullets in the name of black lives matter?

Yes. Its fucking heart breaking.  Even worse it was done by a group out there "protesting" for "black lives matter".

That little girl was worth a million Rayshards.  She didnt do a thing to anyone. And all her mom did was grocery shop on the wrong day.  ac_crying  this shouldnt even be about politics.  If that was done by Trump supporters I would be even more disgusted and mad about it. People should hold the "side" they voted for to harvest scrunity.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465877 time=1658345731 user_id=2845
Uh uh...no politics people.

Sorry. I'll stop  ac_drinks

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=465879 time=1658345875 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=465870 time=1658345105 user_id=3214

Secoriea Turner

is that the one where the black mom made a wrong turn into the path of a firey but mostly peaceful protest and suffered a hail of bullets in the name of black lives matter?

Yes. Its fucking heart breaking.  Even worse it was done by a group out there "protesting" for "black lives matter".

That little girl was worth a million Rayshards.  She didnt do a thing to anyone. And all her mom did was grocery shop on the wrong day.  ac_crying  this shouldnt even be about politics.  If that was done by Trump supporters I would be even more disgusted and mad about it. People should hold the "side" they voted for to harvest scrunity.

The video of the grief stricken mom was indeed heart breaking. Just an ordinary woman who looked like she was struggling enough BEFORE this happened

sad

but we'll leave it at that

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=465892 time=1658346567 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=465879 time=1658345875 user_id=3266

The video of the grief stricken mom was indeed heart breaking. Just an ordinary woman who looked like she was struggling enough BEFORE this happened

sad

but we'll leave it at that

We donated 500 dollars for that mom. We just wanted to do SOMETHING.  That poor mom didnt even have burial costs.  Who plans to bury their baby girl?  ac_crying

Nothing really anyone can do outside of that and passionate opposition to politcal violence.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=465898 time=1658347064 user_id=3266

We donated 500 dollars for that mom.

that's awesome of you

good to see that people who used BLM rallies as a means to advance romantic opportunities, smoke weed and get drunk with equally low life losers feel they can judge you when you're light fucking years a better person than they are

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=465901 time=1658347341 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=465898 time=1658347064 user_id=3266

We donated 500 dollars for that mom.

that's awesome of you

good to see that people who used BLM rallies as a means to advance romantic opportunities, smoke weed and get drunk with equally low life losers feel they can judge you when you're light fucking years a better person than they are

Well......I dont usually share when and how I donate or do anything because its unhealthy spiritually.

I dont want to catch myself feeling like I'm better than anyone.  

I'll shit on those two fuckknuckles all day but I dont want to get caught in the comparing myself to them. That's shit they do because they are insecure and resentful of others.

Notice how they always feel the need to elevate their miserable selves by trying to push me down?   And they are both misogynist as all hell. Women who hate women. Bleh.

Blurt

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465864 time=1658344095 user_id=3382
Quote from: Blurt post_id=465772 time=1658329348 user_id=1974Sucker Punch

Please don't remind me that Zack Snyder exists and that he's still making movies. :beurk:

Zack Snyder exists and he's still making movies.

Still waiting for Sucker Punch -- The Woody Allen Cut.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Never heard of Oak, but I don't hang out on multiple forums.

Anonymous

I'd barely heard of Oak either. Then one day I flew into San Francrisco to offload a property I'd inherited when my wife had passed away. One photo of me outside the terminal later and the Poark was wheezing how she was going to fuck my shit up if I so much as darkened her doorstep.

I didn't plan on it, so nothing was lost. The sale of the property was expedited and I flew the fuck out again. Never again will I have to be burdened with the revolting waft of human feces on the sea breeze... fucking disgusting and unbecoming of a burg with such high property values. I hope Miss Piggy found a good use for that ham hock she was brandishing about as though it meant anything... possibly as a midnight snack or a remedial resleeving for her cavernous gunt. A good home for it in other words.

Poppy

This is a classic post from usenet by Cynth about birthday cakes. Figured it would go well in this thread.

Well, for 2.5 years Alanis Morissette has been having a bizarre custom,- farting on cream cakes... (beats me) It's amazing to see her taking off her pants, exposing her bare butt before me, then bending over, squating with her hairy butt to the cake, and vigorously breaking winds all over it. So one day while I was jeking the gherkin, she approached me, took a cake out of the frige, got undressed and carried out her constant ritual. I got suddenly so turned on, that my prick thought of punching my stretched pants, so I took 'em off. Astonished and grateful, I stared at my lover performing the ceremony easily and slowly, thanking holy ghost for her beauty. She bent down to place her ass in front of the cake, while I'm standing in the corner watching her drawing near, her slot and asshole are approximately 2-3 inches from the cake, waiting patiently for the digestion gases to accumulate, then be thrust out of her body to meet the beneign cake. She told me she'd had the beans, so she was equiped with a lot of farts just to be proud of. After she let out a silent one, felt only due to its odor, she broke winds loudly, about 5 or 6 in a row, every one of them sounded like a canon bombardment, or at least - a starting motorcycle. The last one lasted 7 whole seconds. Initially the scent was rancid, strong and condensed as the molecules were too dense. After a while when it began spreading, it has become eggy, gasoline-like and less offensive. After about 20 seconds it affected the whole place, not surprisingly turning me on. She raised from the bending position, getting up grinning. I kissed and hugged her passionately, thanking her for thrilling me, and rite at the same time felt like ejaculating my hot semen. As for the cake- after a few hours it was a total mess, having a hole poked in the midst, with a yellowish fluid running all over the icing,still carrying Alanis' wonderful smell. This even exceeded the arrousal I felt when a female young Danish tourist, sitting next to me at a bus from DC en route NYC, realeased a wet, juicy, 2 minutes lasting rancid rip next to me.
I\'m Poppy!

Breakfall

Quote from: Blurt post_id=465918 time=1658350045 user_id=1974
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465864 time=1658344095 user_id=3382

Please don't remind me that Zack Snyder exists and that he's still making movies. :beurk:

Zack Snyder exists and he's still making movies.

Still waiting for Sucker Punch -- The Woody Allen Cut.

Your avatar is more disconcerting!

Breakfall

Quote from: caskur post_id=464675 time=1658010935 user_id=2156
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=464251 time=1657909971 user_id=3382
I know that she's almost universally hated by people on these forums, whether for her politics or her tenacity, but her destructive, distracting, all-consuming presence reminds me of me almost 20 years ago when I first discovered the flame community, rampaging through forums until nothing was left but my name.  I find it hilarious that people will go above and beyond to trash her and that she fights nearly everyone all at once.  

The Oak drama and the reactions to it will never cease to amuse me.

I wish she posted here. ac_toofunny

I love Oak. She is a little more mellow these days.

Like you...you soft—cock!  :laugh3:

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: Poppy post_id=466095 time=1658414154 user_id=3287
This is a classic post from usenet by Cynth about birthday cakes. Figured it would go well in this thread.

Well, for 2.5 years Alanis Morissette has been having a bizarre custom,- farting on cream cakes... (beats me) It's amazing to see her taking off her pants, exposing her bare butt before me, then bending over, squating with her hairy butt to the cake, and vigorously breaking winds all over it. So one day while I was jeking the gherkin, she approached me, took a cake out of the frige, got undressed and carried out her constant ritual. I got suddenly so turned on, that my prick thought of punching my stretched pants, so I took 'em off. Astonished and grateful, I stared at my lover performing the ceremony easily and slowly, thanking holy ghost for her beauty. She bent down to place her ass in front of the cake, while I'm standing in the corner watching her drawing near, her slot and asshole are approximately 2-3 inches from the cake, waiting patiently for the digestion gases to accumulate, then be thrust out of her body to meet the beneign cake. She told me she'd had the beans, so she was equiped with a lot of farts just to be proud of. After she let out a silent one, felt only due to its odor, she broke winds loudly, about 5 or 6 in a row, every one of them sounded like a canon bombardment, or at least - a starting motorcycle. The last one lasted 7 whole seconds. Initially the scent was rancid, strong and condensed as the molecules were too dense. After a while when it began spreading, it has become eggy, gasoline-like and less offensive. After about 20 seconds it affected the whole place, not surprisingly turning me on. She raised from the bending position, getting up grinning. I kissed and hugged her passionately, thanking her for thrilling me, and rite at the same time felt like ejaculating my hot semen. As for the cake- after a few hours it was a total mess, having a hole poked in the midst, with a yellowish fluid running all over the icing,still carrying Alanis' wonderful smell. This even exceeded the arrousal I felt when a female young Danish tourist, sitting next to me at a bus from DC en route NYC, realeased a wet, juicy, 2 minutes lasting rancid rip next to me.

ac_wot  ac_wot  ac_wot  :2r4ml1j_th:
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=466148 time=1658449282 user_id=3349
Quote from: Poppy post_id=466095 time=1658414154 user_id=3287

ac_wot  ac_wot  ac_wot  :2r4ml1j_th:

Double that.  :2r4ml1j_th:  :2r4ml1j_th:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview