The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I like Oak.

Started by Anonymous, July 15, 2022, 02:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=466095 time=1658414154 user_id=3287
This is a classic post from usenet by Cynth about birthday cakes. Figured it would go well in this thread.

Well, for 2.5 years Alanis Morissette has been having a bizarre custom,- farting on cream cakes... (beats me) It's amazing to see her taking off her pants, exposing her bare butt before me, then bending over, squating with her hairy butt to the cake, and vigorously breaking winds all over it. So one day while I was jeking the gherkin, she approached me, took a cake out of the frige, got undressed and carried out her constant ritual. I got suddenly so turned on, that my prick thought of punching my stretched pants, so I took 'em off. Astonished and grateful, I stared at my lover performing the ceremony easily and slowly, thanking holy ghost for her beauty. She bent down to place her ass in front of the cake, while I'm standing in the corner watching her drawing near, her slot and asshole are approximately 2-3 inches from the cake, waiting patiently for the digestion gases to accumulate, then be thrust out of her body to meet the beneign cake. She told me she'd had the beans, so she was equiped with a lot of farts just to be proud of. After she let out a silent one, felt only due to its odor, she broke winds loudly, about 5 or 6 in a row, every one of them sounded like a canon bombardment, or at least - a starting motorcycle. The last one lasted 7 whole seconds. Initially the scent was rancid, strong and condensed as the molecules were too dense. After a while when it began spreading, it has become eggy, gasoline-like and less offensive. After about 20 seconds it affected the whole place, not surprisingly turning me on. She raised from the bending position, getting up grinning. I kissed and hugged her passionately, thanking her for thrilling me, and rite at the same time felt like ejaculating my hot semen. As for the cake- after a few hours it was a total mess, having a hole poked in the midst, with a yellowish fluid running all over the icing,still carrying Alanis' wonderful smell. This even exceeded the arrousal I felt when a female young Danish tourist, sitting next to me at a bus from DC en route NYC, realeased a wet, juicy, 2 minutes lasting rancid rip next to me.

I see your Cynth and raise you a Derek and Clive...

">

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Couldn't help but laugh when I saw this headline -   :laugh:

[size=150]Oak fire, California's largest this year, explodes in size; thousands flee, towns threatened [/size]

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-07-23/wildfire-north-of-mariposa-marks-ominous-start-to-california-wildfire-season">https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... ire-season">https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-07-23/wildfire-north-of-mariposa-marks-ominous-start-to-california-wildfire-season
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Aryan

There's a joke about her diet and anal emissions in there somewhere.

Anonymous

Quote from: Hanka post_id=466186 time=1658459573
I hear you have diabetus.

:ohmy:

Which one of the voices in your head told you that. I heard from actual people you have a pimple problem and cannot grow a beard like a real man.

Aryan

Quote from: UoT post_id=466056 time=1658386927
 Never again will I have to be burdened with the revolting waft of human feces on the sea breeze...

So it isn't just a meme, Sick FagDisco is really that bad?

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=466712 time=1658790723 user_id=1728
Quote from: UoT post_id=466056 time=1658386927
 Never again will I have to be burdened with the revolting waft of human feces on the sea breeze...

It's that bad. I can't think of anywhere else on the planet where they hand out poo maps to tourists, not even in Calcutta.

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=467846 time=1659328361

It's that bad. I can't think of anywhere else on the planet where they hand out poo maps to tourists, not even in Calcutta.

Are you talking about San Francisco?

Biggie Smiles

But to hear shit balloons like oak tell it this is all just con propaganda

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=467957 time=1659384473 user_id=3214

But to hear shit balloons like oak tell it this is all just con propaganda

It is San Fran. It's a hole for working class people. Rich progs live in gated communities away from the public toilets they call streets.

Anonymous

Actor Rob Schneider switched political parties from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party, explaining: "The state of California is a mess, and the super majority of Democrats is not working. I've been a lifelong Democrat and I have to switch over because it no longer serves the people of this great state.

Oerdin

SF is indeed an open shithole filled with crime, used needles dumped every where, trash, and shit & piss all over.  Oh, and you can't forget the homeless encampments with open drug abuse.

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=468174 time=1659458492 user_id=3374

SF is indeed an open shithole filled with crime, used needles dumped every where, trash, and shit & piss all over.  Oh, and you can't forget the homeless encampments with open drug abuse.

It's become a third world city.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview