Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Forty Years of Alcohol and Drug Addiction

Started by Anonymous, July 16, 2022, 12:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KM

Quote from: Herman post_id=464456 time=1657977904 user_id=1689
Quote from: KM post_id=464442 time=1657964748 user_id=3370
Lol some some fucking lush wants to call yours truly a deadbeat?

Hey alkie, you got nobody to blame but yourself, you pathetic weakling.

You are a deadbeat. Make some real money and look after your kids like a real man.

I have "real money", saloon stupor.

You come here looking for sympathy because your a fucking drunk? ac_lmfao

"Real men" don't get caught up in stupid vices like drugs and alcohol.

Come on, Dean Martard, cry some more how your not gonna make it. Better yet, find a bigger bottle and I'll cash app you the money, you stupid, selfish loser.

If a fucking reject like you has kids, and I hope to god some broad wasn't stupid enough to let some real life flotsam stick their dick in them, and that wasn't reason enough to stop drinking like a fish, then you deserve the slow death you are going to have.

Hell, you need to become friends with Twat asap so when your stuck living off a machine he can insert an Ethernet cable to watch over his dead forums when he has a conjugal visit.

Come on, chump. Cry. Cry like a worthless selfish bitch.
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

Anonymous

Ah, so what. Old Herman has a little barrel wash, cocaine and opiate problem. Big deal.

KM

Quote from: Herman post_id=464468 time=1657980445 user_id=1689
Ah, so what. Old Herman has a little barrel wash, cocaine and opiate problem. Big deal.

Grow the fuck up, drunk.

And your correct for once. A piece of shit like you cowering up to self medicate themselves like a loser isn't a big deal.

Hope that shot goes down smooth, drunk

Odinson

Quote from: Herman post_id=464428 time=1657944425 user_id=1689
It has finally caught up with me.

Do you have an actual doctor diagnosis or is this some kind of a drug/alcohol induced state of mind?

Thinking you are about to die is pretty regular during binges.

Anonymous

I had a real job and looked after my family KM. The only person I cause harm to is my drunken drug addict self.

KM

Quote from: Herman post_id=464474 time=1657980826 user_id=1689
I had a real job and looked after my family KM. The only person I cause harm to is my drunken drug addict self.

That's funny. No really.

If you really gave a drizzling shit about this facade family, you wouldn't self harm yourself, you stupid invalid.

That's like saying "well, I got into a car accident and the only person seriously hurt was me", you retarded gnat.

Remember you quickly forgotten nobody- drunks shouldn't speak, just sit there and keep to yourself.

Anonymous

Quote from: KM post_id=464476 time=1657981087 user_id=3370
Quote from: Herman post_id=464474 time=1657980826 user_id=1689

That's funny. No really.

If you really gave a drizzling shit about this facade family, you wouldn't self harm yourself, you stupid invalid.

That's like saying "well, I got into a car accident and the only person seriously hurt was me", you retarded gnat.

Remember you quickly forgotten nobody- drunks shouldn't speak, just sit there and keep to yourself.

My boy is thirty one and has one kid another one on the way. He wanted for nothing growing up because I had a real job. I wasn't serving fries. You ever had a real job. Have you ever owned a car or has it been bus passes all your life.

KM

Quote from: Herman post_id=464479 time=1657981276 user_id=1689
Quote from: KM post_id=464476 time=1657981087 user_id=3370

That's funny. No really.

My boy is thirty one and has one kid another one on the way. He wanted for nothing growing up because I had a real job. I wasn't serving fries. You ever had a real job. Have you ever owned a car or has it been bus passes all your life.

You gotta pull out memes, bar stool?

I highly doubt you had a "real job", lush. Chances are you've been living off the government and making them support your childish habits. What is it, the 16th? Looks like it's about that time of the month, eh?

Anonymous

Quote from: KM post_id=464484 time=1657981651 user_id=3370
Quote from: Herman post_id=464479 time=1657981276 user_id=1689

You gotta pull out memes, bar stool?

I highly doubt you had a "real job", lush. Chances are you've been living off the government and making them support your childish habits. What is it, the 16th? Looks like it's about that time of the month, eh?

I lived abroad for twenty six years. Some of the worst shitholes on the planet while you were serving fries. Why did I do it? For my family. Obviously you never cared about your family. You never made sacrifice for them.

KM

I don't believe you.

I think your a beggar looking for your monthly stipend.

How many couches have you freeloaded on, section 8?

Anonymous

I believe you wouldn't believe men have real jobs. You spent thirty five years and counting in a high school kid's job. Do the kids call you gramps at work?

KM

That's rich coming from a guy who's idea of a "real job" is walking his blitzed ass to the mail box.

Hey Tipsy, what's the most money you ever accumulated shaking a coffee cup at strangers?

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=464543 time=1657991332 user_id=3349
">
[/img]

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  :roll:

Zetsu

Quote from: KM post_id=464517 time=1657984287 user_id=3370
That's rich coming from a guy who's idea of a "real job" is walking his blitzed ass to the mail box.

Hey Tipsy, what's the most money you ever accumulated shaking a coffee cup at strangers?

Just b/c you're a bottom dweller of the economic food chain, doesn't mean others are...  in terms of integrity, financial freedom, responsibility, you come no where close to Herman.

Remember the only thing you're ever good at is projecting yourself on others, this is a fact.
Permanently off his rocker