Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Forty Years of Alcohol and Drug Addiction

Started by Anonymous, July 16, 2022, 12:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KM

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=464562 time=1657993584 user_id=61
Quote from: KM post_id=464517 time=1657984287 user_id=3370
That's rich coming from a guy who's idea of a "real job" is walking his blitzed ass to the mail box.

Hey Tipsy, what's the most money you ever accumulated shaking a coffee cup at strangers?

Just b/c you're a bottom dweller of the economic food chain, doesn't mean others are...  in terms of integrity, financial freedom, responsibility, you come no where close to Herman.

Remember the only thing you're ever good at is projecting yourself on others, this is a fact.

Bitch plz.

A fifty year old drunk is the equivalent of gutter trash. So save your automated bullshit memes for somebody as stupid as old Herman or yourself.

Responsible ppl don't do drugs. End of, you meatshielding gimp
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

Zetsu

Quote from: KM post_id=464565 time=1657994238 user_id=3370
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=464562 time=1657993584 user_id=61

Just b/c you're a bottom dweller of the economic food chain, doesn't mean others are...  in terms of integrity, financial freedom, responsibility, you come no where close to Herman.

Remember the only thing you're ever good at is projecting yourself on others, this is a fact.

Bitch plz.

A fifty year old drunk is the equivalent of gutter trash. So save your automated bullshit memes for somebody as stupid as old Herman or yourself.

Responsible ppl don't do drugs. End of, you meatshielding gimp

Good thing my job here isn't to entertain a useless shitbag like you.  I'm only interested in giving you a dose of reality check, the fact is Herman or I can buy your ass a 100 times if we wanted to.  :laugh3:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Zetsu, let's not get into a who has more money pissing contest. That's something Edweird would do.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=464575 time=1657995214 user_id=56
Zetsu, let's not get into a who has more money pissing contest. That's something Edweird would do.

Okay, fair enough, I guess I can show the projecting/impregnating deadbeat some mercy, for now.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=464578 time=1657995595 user_id=61
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=464575 time=1657995214 user_id=56

Okay, fair enough, I guess I can show the projecting/impregnating deadbeat some mercy, for now.  :laugh3:

Besides, nobody here has as much money as you do. Not even Herman.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=464579 time=1657995846 user_id=56
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=464578 time=1657995595 user_id=61

Besides, nobody here as much money as you do. Not even Herman.

I appreciate your flattering words, but I don't deserve any of my old man's credit, nor can I come anywhere close to Herman, despite being disabled and a self-taught machinery technician, I've never been this confident in my whole life, though I rather keep a low profile about it.

Odinson

Odinson

Anonymous

I've never tried anything besides pot. I didn't like pot. I hate smoking period.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=464591 time=1657997164 user_id=56
I've never tried anything besides pot. I didn't like pot. I hate smoking period.

I tried a pot brownie a few years ago.  I didn't know what the fuck was going on for hours.  I probably won't try that again.

If I'm going to be in a confused stupor, I'd rather let it happen naturally.

cw_

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=464543 time=1657991332 user_id=3349
">
[/img]

">

Anonymous

Damn kid, you are a smartass. I like that.

Aryan

Nothing wrong with the occasional sniff. Opiates are a bad idea though, especially if you get the taste for them.

I assume you pop oxy pills or something? Can't imagine you going full junkie and gouching out with a heroin needle hanging from your arm.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=464742 time=1658023753 user_id=1728
Nothing wrong with the occasional sniff. Opiates are a bad idea though, especially if you get the taste for them.

I assume you pop oxy pills or something? Can't imagine you going full junkie and gouching out with a heroin needle hanging from your arm.

I was an alcoholic and a speed freak before I finished high school. I quit drinking for seven years in the Middle East because there are serious consequences for boozing. Strangely enough they don't take drugs as seriously. I was a full blown coke head and taking perkies by the handfull. When I worked in SE Asia I gave up the drugs and drank like a fish. Here in Saskatchewan I do drugs and booze. I haven't been straight since I was fourteen. I am fifty four.

Aryan

Do you get hammered every day/night? It must cost a bit, booze and drugs are definitely not cheap.

Supposedly drinking every night, but in moderation, is not as bad as binging hard on a weekend.

It's binges that do the most damage.