The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

What Fifty Year Old Man Works in a Fast Food Joint

Started by Anonymous, July 16, 2022, 10:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

The Poofer/KM AI posted my full name and my mom's obituary once, but I don't hold onto grudges.  It just wants to show off its patented "bad guy" mode, even if the code is a bit simple.  But that shit would definitely earn it a ban here.

The deadbeat stuff, I can't prove that.  People can be totally different offline, and I'm not even sure who started that rumor.

Poppy

SCOUSE sounds like an elderly hen spreading all this gossip about KM's cat. He believes everything that is posted on these boards and does less fact checking than most mainstream news networks.
I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

According to Benzo and Scouse, everyone is gay on these forums except themselves yet they are the ones talking about penis all day.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465172 time=1658114527 user_id=3382
The Poofer/KM AI posted my full name and my mom's obituary once, but I don't hold onto grudges.  It just wants to show off its patented "bad guy" mode, even if the code is a bit simple.  But that shit would definitely earn it a ban here.

The deadbeat stuff, I can't prove that.  People can be totally different offline, and I'm not even sure who started that rumor.

What a piece of shit. That is so frickin low.

Zetsu

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465172 time=1658114527 user_id=3382

You remind me of Dr Jordan Peterson, who is known for being the most calm person despite being surround by idiots.  ac_drinks
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

QuoteThe deadbeat stuff, I can't prove that. People can be totally different offline, and I'm not even sure who started that rumor.

If it aint true, I will apologize. But, if it is true, he is a piece of frickin shit.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=465185 time=1658115838 user_id=1689
QuoteThe deadbeat stuff, I can't prove that. People can be totally different offline, and I'm not even sure who started that rumor.

If it aint true, I will apologize. But, if it is true, he is a piece of frickin shit.

I doubt you'll ever know for sure. You might as well forget about it and move on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=465190 time=1658116169 user_id=56
Quote from: Herman post_id=465185 time=1658115838 user_id=1689

I doubt you'll ever know for sure. You might as well forget about it and move on.

Somebody knows.

Aryan

Quote from: Poppy post_id=465173 time=1658114641 user_id=3287
SCOUSE sounds like an elderly hen spreading all this gossip about KM's cat. He believes everything that is posted on these boards and does less fact checking than most mainstream news networks.

Irony.... all you do is lurk on BF for 14 hours a day and then report back here with all your findings.

Erica Mena

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=465225 time=1658142678 user_id=1728
Quote from: Poppy post_id=465173 time=1658114641 user_id=3287

Irony.... all you do is lurk on BF for 14 hours a day and then report back here with all your findings.

He does this on EVERY FORUM. It's his stupid schtick
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Oak post_id=464798 time=1658050191 user_id=3271
Quote from: Herman post_id=464795 time=1658047205 user_id=1689

That's because old Herman is a cultured redneck.

It's declasse to boast my dear.  You're not of low status.  You're good people, Herm.  acc_hugz

https://i.ibb.co/tQxRmXJ/BDA7-C5-C3-5-B63-47-E7-A378-02-F8110-FAD60.jpg">

You were saying?
<t></t>

cw_

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465232 time=1658150965 user_id=2845
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=465225 time=1658142678 user_id=1728

He does this on EVERY FORUM. It's his stupid schtick

This is true enough.  I don't know what he posted from SG, but he posted about TRF and SG from FT a lot.  Somehow people blamed me for that. :, (  As we see from the screen cap on this page, he's not the only person who has opinions about forums other than the one they are on.

cw_

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=465235 time=1658153427 user_id=3226
Foxy's stuff is pretty funny though.  : D

">

:laugh:

Poppy

I remember a nic called Flame Truth news that would post updates about the "community" on BC.
I\'m Poppy!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview