The best topic

Replies: 8532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

What Fifty Year Old Man Works in a Fast Food Joint

Started by Anonymous, July 16, 2022, 10:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cw_

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=466413 time=1658578826 user_id=114
Quote from: cw_ post_id=465548 time=1658249602 user_id=3226
People of good character do not hold grudges and collect enemies.

I agree about holding grudges. Collecting the occasional enemy is sometimes outside our control.

Collecting, as in intentional gathering/hanging onto/hoarding enemies, the way grudges are held on to.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=466416 time=1658584479 user_id=3226
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=466413 time=1658578826 user_id=114

I agree about holding grudges. Collecting the occasional enemy is sometimes outside our control.

Collecting, as in intentional gathering/hanging onto/hoarding enemies, the way grudges are held on to.

Intentionally gathering enemies is different.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=465179 time=1658115368 user_id=1689
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465172 time=1658114527 user_id=3382
The Poofer/KM AI posted my full name and my mom's obituary once, but I don't hold onto grudges.  It just wants to show off its patented "bad guy" mode, even if the code is a bit simple.  But that shit would definitely earn it a ban here.

The deadbeat stuff, I can't prove that.  People can be totally different offline, and I'm not even sure who started that rumor.

What a piece of shit. That is so frickin low.

Worthless too, as most of us were already aware of Bonesaw's PI long before Poofer posted it. I'd been aware of it for years myself, possibly before anyone else and I suspect Poofer had expected to force me into dropping it out in open forum in retaliation for Bonesaw leaking the details of a voluntary organisation I had previously been associated with.

Only I didn't. And after a few months of not rising to the occasion in the manner I was expected to, Bonesaw's details were posted by the very person who had attempted to get me to do the deed. And my reaction was to ping the admins and nudge them to do something about it, which cost Poofer his modship of that forum. I've never held with the notion of doxxing people, irrespective of who is doing it. It's weak sauce and in a flame forum there is no better advertisment that you're out of options to tackle your opponent with.

Dove

He did the same thing to Twap.

People who are embarrassed of their actual lives are usually the PI humpers. They project A LOT so they assume others are embarrassed or ashamed of their lives. And theyll lie to make things seem worse or bad. All the while the lives they lead are genuinely pathetic and empty.

It's an appearance thing. They suck in real life so they build this whole appearance for themselves online and since they know any exposer can tear down that false appearance they project that on everyone else. They think everyone is like this.

So PI is really juicy weaponry when they target someone who has injured their ego. They assume everyone deeply cares about how they look to other people on forums. Like it's some context.

When I said the things I said about Poofer....I can sit here and say it's the truth. But I'm probably not going to bother proving it and some of it I cant.  I've never been a PI person. I did it with him because he was taking endless shots at me and talking about my family, he was lying, he was posting obscenely personal things and I knew he was trying really hard to chase me off forums. He was angry he couldnt get control over me so instead of just dropping it his next campaign was controling how other people saw me.

I could have completely ignored him and he probably would have escalated until he got responses from me. That's my experience with men (well people....women can be narcissists too) like this. They have a whole cycle and if they feel theyve lost control they respond very dramatically and sometimes violently.  And from what I was told by others who know him, he wasnt likely to quit. When I ignored him, he contacts my job. He starts looking me up.

If spitting insults at him and trying to keep it at least somewhat humorous on a forum kept him from seeking my attention in more personal ways I was down to do it. And I apologize sincerely to people who were disturbed by that mess. I know it was nasty drama. I know meeting this guy was a mistake. I was in a really bad place. I believed my marriage was over. I had stopped taking medication I should not have just cold turkey stopped (these are not excuses.....its just the circumstances at the time and I'm big on understanding where my thinking was faulty).

I knew it was a mistake early on and he is so toxic there was no wiggling out of it with out some drama.

Oddly enough the whole thing did more to help my marriage than counseling ever did. The issues I was having in real life at that time have been worked out in real life. It's unfortunate that some of this bled out onto message boards.  

I've said what I've said about him and who he is. I'm not going take it back and I'm not going to prove it. So....take from it whatever you will.

Poofer can be an entertaining poster.  So could Charles Manson, though.

I hope Herman is doing well and I hope he comes back soon.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=467376 time=1659198335 user_id=3266

People who are embarrassed of their actual lives are usually the PI humpers. They project A LOT so they assume others are embarrassed or ashamed of their lives. And theyll lie to make things seem worse or bad. All the while the lives they lead are genuinely pathetic and empty.

It's an appearance thing. They suck in real life so they build this whole appearance for themselves online and since they know any exposer can tear down that false appearance they project that on everyone else. They think everyone is like this.

So PI is really juicy weaponry when they target someone who has injured their ego. They assume everyone deeply cares about how they look to other people on forums. Like it's some context.

When I said the things I said about Poofer....I can sit here and say it's the truth. But I'm probably not going to bother proving it and some of it I cant.  I've never been a PI person. I did it with him because he was taking endless shots at me and talking about my family, he was lying, he was posting obscenely personal things and I knew he was trying really hard to chase me off forums. He was angry he couldnt get control over me so instead of just dropping it his next campaign was controling how other people saw me.

I could have completely ignored him and he probably would have escalated until he got responses from me. That's my experience with men (well people....women can be narcissists too) like this. They have a whole cycle and if they feel theyve lost control they respond very dramatically and sometimes violently.  And from what I was told by others who know him, he wasnt likely to quit. When I ignored him, he contacts my job. He starts looking me up.

If spitting insults at him and trying to keep it at least somewhat humorous on a forum kept him from seeking my attention in more personal ways I was down to do it. And I apologize sincerely to people who were disturbed by that mess. I know it was nasty drama. I know meeting this guy was a mistake. I was in a really bad place. I believed my marriage was over. I had stopped taking medication I should not have just cold turkey stopped (these are not excuses.....its just the circumstances at the time and I'm big on understanding where my thinking was faulty).

I knew it was a mistake early on and he is so toxic there was no wiggling out of it with out some drama.

Oddly enough the whole thing did more to help my marriage than counseling ever did. The issues I was having in real life at that time have been worked out in real life. It's unfortunate that some of this bled out onto message boards.  

I've said what I've said about him and who he is. I'm not going take it back and I'm not going to prove it. So....take from it whatever you will.

I know it's no business of mine, but what were you thinking. You were in a relationship and you put it at risk with a guy, that seems like such a loser. I read KM doesn't even have a vehicle.

Dove

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=467381 time=1659199303 user_id=2015
Quote from: Dove post_id=467376 time=1659198335 user_id=3266

I know it's no business of mine, but what were you thinking. You were in a relationship and you put it at risk with a guy, that seems like such a loser. I read KM doesn't even have a vehicle.

I allowed questions like this to come out when I participated in it being brought to the forums.

I wasnt just in a relationship. It's worse that. I was married. And I still am.  

I genuinely believed my marriage was over. We were separated and I had filed divorce. So I didnt think there was any risk to my marriage that was already falling apart for a ton of reasons that had nothing to do with my idiocy and fucked judgement with Poofer.   And my husband knew about this.

I was really angry and overwhelmed and I was self medicating with a fling. It was really fucking stupid. I had no intention of being in any sort of serious relationship and the ordeal kinda went in a really intense and unpleasant direction.....it was not at all what I wanted.  It was lies on top of lies with lots of really insane and unessesary drama.

You would think with all that and my mindset at the time my husband would have been eager to proceed with divorce but he had instead decided he didnt want to divorce at all. He really worked to re establish a friendship with me and then set about winning me over.  Things are so much better between us than they were before this happened.

I havent really posted much about the actual real life fall out on my own end because as you said, it's really no ones business. I never wanted ANY of it on the forums in the first place AND I've been very put off by the entitled attitudes some have had about this, coming at me as if I owe some stranger a big explaination or additional info or some sort of penance.....I'm perfectly okay with being judged by people.  I also judge people. So that's expected.  It's when random people start going off as if I owe them something or I should take their words to heart and seriously when they have no knowledge of the entire situation and dont know.....or care about... any of the people who are actually involved.  Poofer really enjoys his twisted narrative about how he was the "other man" in some affair when that's not at all what it was in reality.  If anything he was some rebound fling I allowed myself to entertain.

I'm not gonna sit and talk more about Poofer. I've said plenty about him and people are welcome to accept or reject anything I've shared about him.  It comes to the fact that I was just not at all in a healthy or good place, so any decisions I made about my personal life were not good or healthy ones.

Im not going to complain about the outcome and how this stupid and awful crap actually saved my marriage. Something I havent posted or said because I didnt want to see that unbelievable narcissistic jack ass bragging about how he "saves" marriages by banging peoples wives. Which is exactly the kind of garbage he claims.

Today I dont care at ALL what he posts ot does. He has absolutely zero power to even make me sick anymore.  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=467399 time=1659201909 user_id=3266
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=467381 time=1659199303 user_id=2015

I allowed questions like this to come out when I participated in it being brought to the forums.

I wasnt just in a relationship. It's worse that. I was married. And I still am.  

I genuinely believed my marriage was over. We were separated and I had filed divorce. So I didnt think there was any risk to my marriage that was already falling apart for a ton of reasons that had nothing to do with my idiocy and fucked judgement with Poofer.   And my husband knew about this.

I was really angry and overwhelmed and I was self medicating with a fling. It was really fucking stupid. I had no intention of being in any sort of serious relationship and the ordeal kinda went in a really intense and unpleasant direction.....it was not at all what I wanted.  It was lies on top of lies with lots of really insane and unessesary drama.

You would think with all that and my mindset at the time my husband would have been eager to proceed with divorce but he had instead decided he didnt want to divorce at all. He really worked to re establish a friendship with me and then set about winning me over.  Things are so much better between us than they were before this happened.

I havent really posted much about the actual real life fall out on my own end because as you said, it's really no ones business. I never wanted ANY of it on the forums in the first place AND I've been very put off by the entitled attitudes some have had about this, coming at me as if I owe some stranger a big explaination or additional info or some sort of penance.....I'm perfectly okay with being judged by people.  I also judge people. So that's expected.  It's when random people start going off as if I owe them something or I should take their words to heart and seriously when they have no knowledge of the entire situation and dont know.....or care about... any of the people who are actually involved.  Poofer really enjoys his twisted narrative about how he was the "other man" in some affair when that's not at all what it was in reality.  If anything he was some rebound fling I allowed myself to entertain.

I'm not gonna sit and talk more about Poofer. I've said plenty about him and people are welcome to accept or reject anything I've shared about him.  It comes to the fact that I was just not at all in a healthy or good place, so any decisions I made about my personal life were not good or healthy ones.

Im not going to complain about the outcome and how this stupid and awful crap actually saved my marriage. Something I havent posted or said because I didnt want to see that unbelievable narcissistic jack ass bragging about how he "saves" marriages by banging peoples wives. Which is exactly the kind of garbage he claims.

Today I dont care at ALL what he posts ot does. He has absolutely zero power to even make me sick anymore.  ac_drinks

Another one of you I'm not going to talk about Poofer but then all you do is talk about fucking Poofer posts, you perpetual victim of your own fucking stupidity. So now that Bastard Factory banned Biggie spams cock a lot your back at the Blue Cashew crying and looking for more sympathy and another 35k. Every fucking thread in here will now revolve around you posting your own PI and then complaining about said PI.

You dumb bitch.

Dove

Creepy....and predictable.

Here we have the person who screams and rages about this stupid topic for three years mad and complaining because the unhinged psycho doesnt want its narrative countered.

Perhaps 1 out of 100 of my posts is about this dumb shit.....and fuckhead Flynn will zero in on that one post with its constant angry drama and yelp like a kicked dog trying to manipulate me into never addressing it.

With a completely inappropriate and awkward level of emotion.  

Really the thread is about Poofers PI. But Flynn is now going to start spamming every thread with this drama while claiming it's me complaining about my own PI(which has never happened btw....I've never posted my PI and havent complained about my PI being posted) so more of the same repetitive psychosis.

*belch*

Anonymous

Quote from: Flinster post_id=467416 time=1659204857

Another one of you I'm not going to talk about Poofer but then all you do is talk about fucking Poofer posts, you perpetual victim of your own fucking stupidity. So now that Bastard Factory banned Biggie spams cock a lot your back at the Blue Cashew crying and looking for more sympathy and another 35k. Every fucking thread in here will now revolve around you posting your own PI and then complaining about said PI.

You dumb bitch.

Oh hey Pickles!

Dove

Poofer logs into boards as Flynn frequently and will obsessively enage the topic.

Mostly because he is a narcissist and they do not cope well with rejection or what they feel is a loss of control.

That's why he has so much intensely angry energy. He gets really stuck on the accusation as well because it's true.

Narcissists will always hover. Always led character smear campaigns. Always make themselves both the victim and the player. Are very focused on the narrative they seek to sell. And he doesnt want to share space with anyone who knows about him, so this is how he chooses to act out.

Him and "Flynn" will pretend to fight and flame eachother because he thinks it will help to debunk claims that he is Flynn. At least a portion of the time.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=467445 time=1659207213 user_id=3266
Poofer logs into boards as Flynn frequently and will obsessively enage the topic.

Mostly because he is a narcissist and they do not cope well with rejection or what they feel is a loss of control.

That's why he has so much intensely angry energy. He gets really stuck on the accusation as well because it's true.

Narcissists will always hover. Always led character smear campaigns. Always make themselves both the victim and the player. Are very focused on the narrative they seek to sell. And he doesnt want to share space with anyone who knows about him, so this is how he chooses to act out.

Him and "Flynn" will pretend to fight and flame eachother because he thinks it will help to debunk claims that he is Flynn. At least a portion of the time.

Flynn exists only in cyberspace and in KM's imagination. Proof was posted that KM is one of the people behind that handle.

Anonymous

So Poofer posts barely intelligible gibberish disguised as flaming on two accounts.  Imagine being compelled to read it all instead of skimming or scrolling.  BF is where common sense goes to meet a horrible, disfiguring end.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=467460 time=1659212186 user_id=3382
So Poofer posts barely intelligible gibberish disguised as flaming on two accounts.  Imagine being compelled to read it all instead of skimming or scrolling.  BF is where common sense goes to meet a horrible, disfiguring end.

Whatever possessed Martini to think his Flynn handle was believable or amusing.

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=467446 time=1659207797
Quote from: Dove post_id=467445 time=1659207213 user_id=3266

Flynn exists only in cyberspace and in KM's imagination. Proof was posted that KM is one of the people behind that handle.

Ha! I didnt know it had been posted. I have seen the proof though and the idiot gets emotional and breaks "character" so often it shouldnt even be a question anymore.  

I've known he is one of them for a long time. I know who a few others are who post on it....albeit very rarely and I dont have any reason to call them out.  It's sad enough they enable this idiots emotional obsession.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview