The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What Fifty Year Old Man Works in a Fast Food Joint

Started by Anonymous, July 16, 2022, 10:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=467490 time=1659228666 user_id=3266
Quote from: Guest post_id=467446 time=1659207797

Flynn exists only in cyberspace and in KM's imagination. Proof was posted that KM is one of the people behind that handle.

Ha! I didnt know it had been posted. I have seen the proof though and the idiot gets emotional and breaks "character" so often it shouldnt even be a question anymore.  

I've known he is one of them for a long time. I know who a few others are who post on it....albeit very rarely and I dont have any reason to call them out.  It's sad enough they enable this idiots emotional obsession.

I knew KM was one of the people using the Flynn handle too. Fash showed it to me. I don't care. I don't support registering handles period. Handles puts the focus on the person behind the post, and that is not what anonymous message boards are supposed to be about.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=467510 time=1659230154 user_id=2845
Flynn is one idiot, people. Geesh

It's just a shared handle, not a real person. Who cares.

Aryan

I think SSS knows the truth over the Flynn question, but I doubt he's ever going to spill the beans.

Supposedly the pair of them e-bonded on BH during some weird cult-like initiation, where they shared their most intimate feelings with one another LOL. According to Flynn they both have each other's PI and I recall ages ago him randomly spamming loads of photos on BF of that female who is allegedly Flynn.... no clue why, maybe they had an e-tiff or something.

I think the handle is likely used  by the Shartini bros, considering the irrational fixation on Dove. It makes no sense for someone who wasn't personally involved in the e-fling to be so invested in the feud.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=467568 time=1659244930 user_id=1728
I think SSS knows the truth over the Flynn question, but I doubt he's ever going to spill the beans.

Supposedly the pair of them e-bonded on BH during some weird cult-like initiation, where they shared their most intimate feelings with one another LOL. According to Flynn they both have each other's PI and I recall ages ago him randomly spamming loads of photos on BF of that female who is allegedly Flynn.... no clue why, maybe they had an e-tiff or something.

I think the handle is likely used  by the Shartini bros, considering the irrational fixation on Dove. It makes no sense for someone who wasn't personally involved in the e-fling to be so invested in the feud.

King Martini is one of the people that have used the Flynn handle.

Dove

Bahahaha.....Kevin ran to BF under the Flynn account and unleashed a full on manifesto rant over posts in this thread.

He posted screen shots of the most offending posts here and responded with text block diatribes for like half an entire page.

And the only people who responded were Scouse....and Kevin himself as Martini.

He couldn't just spazz out here because he knows no one buys his bullshit. So he runs to BF with all the screenies that enraged him yesterday lol.

You can't really make this up. But that's the level of angry, narcissistic control freak he is. He thinks this is proof people are "obsessed" with him.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Does anyone have any technical proof that Poofer is Flynn? Proof they can post here? Word of mouth just don't cut it these days lol
<t></t>

Aryan

You'll have to speak to Benzo.... he's positive Flynn is the Shartini bros after being informed by a reliable source from the old days.

No idea who though, I never asked. Presumably he'll prefer to keep it to himself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=467589 time=1659281932 user_id=2845
Does anyone have any technical proof that Poofer is Flynn? Proof they can post here? Word of mouth just don't cut it these days lol

Fash showed me a screen shot. KM is one of the people who used the Flynn handle. That comes as no surprise, nor should anybody care.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=467589 time=1659281932 user_id=2845

Yes. But I'm not at liberty to share.

Big has proof from SG, and then Fash knows here.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Ok. I owned SG. Biggie never showed me any proof when I asked. So can you share it with me?

Fash, can you pm me the proof. If not, I'm gonna assume you all are just talking.
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=467590 time=1659283348 user_id=1728
You'll have to speak to Benzo.... he's positive Flynn is the Shartini bros after being informed by a reliable source from the old days.

No idea who though, I never asked. Presumably he'll prefer to keep it to himself.

BEnzo told me who told him. That's why I don't agree.

I've posted with both of these people since 2006. Everyone swears they're the same person yet won't show proof.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=467597 time=1659286389 user_id=2845
Ok. I owned SG. Biggie never showed me any proof when I asked. So can you share it with me?

Fash, can you pm me the proof. If not, I'm gonna assume you all are just talking.

Fash showed it to me, so she'll probably show it to you. KM is not the only person using the Flynn handle, but he's definitely one of them.

cw_

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=467597 time=1659286389 user_id=2845

+1

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview