The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What Fifty Year Old Man Works in a Fast Food Joint

Started by Anonymous, July 16, 2022, 10:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cw_

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=467597 time=1659286389 user_id=2845
Ok. I owned SG. Biggie never showed me any proof when I asked. So can you share it with me?

Fash, can you pm me the proof. If not, I'm gonna assume you all are just talking.

+1

Dove

Ok. I owned SG. Biggie never showed me any proof when I asked. So can you share it with me?

Fash, can you pm me the proof. If not, I'm gonna assume you all are just talking.

I cant, Flea I dont even have it.  I'm sure Big will show it to you if you ask him.  He went and got past a proxy or whatever and he isnt going to post it because then it would just become about "omg he posts PI" anyway.

I did see the proof myself.....but it's not my place to share it and I dont make a huge deal out of it.  It's not that big a deal, I think it's obvious, and the way "Flynn" responds to it is hilarious.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=467619 time=1659289263 user_id=3266

I cant, Flea I dont even have it.  I'm sure Big will show it to you if you ask him.  He went and got past a proxy or whatever and he isnt going to post it because then it would just become about "omg he posts PI" anyway.

I did see the proof myself.....but it's not my place to share it and I dont make a huge deal out of it.  It's not that big a deal, I think it's obvious, and the way "Flynn" responds to it is hilarious.

How it came about with me, was I asked Fash if that Flynn guy was Mel because of the racist rants about Asians. She showed me a screenshot showing KM was one of the people who used that handle. She won't post it, but if you ask her privately she might show you.

Erica Mena

Yeah well, until I see it, I'm going to assume you all are trolling.

I asked for it several times and never got to see it. I'm gonna assume it just doesn't exist and keep it pushing.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=467621 time=1659289693 user_id=114

How it came about with me, was I asked Fash if that Flynn guy was Mel because of the racist rants about Asians. She showed me a screenshot showing KM was one of the people who used that handle. She won't post it, but if you ask her privately she might show you.

I've already seen proof.  I didnt really even need it, I can tell when its him. I "feel" it, make sense?  

I can tell when its NOT him but the person is still trying to keep in character and takes a few shots at me. It's the energy behind it.

But even still I've already seen the proof. I also know who the others are, but I'm not ever gonna call them out. It's usually him anyway.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=467629 time=1659290023 user_id=2845

Yeah well, until I see it, I'm going to assume you all are trolling.

I asked for it several times and never got to see it. I'm gonna assume it just doesn't exist and keep it pushing.

I'm sure theyll show it to you. If other were shown. I dont see why you wouldnt be able to see it.

Do you think it's a stretch though?  Just a regular poster who was uninvolved in something to have such vitriolic anger about it?  

I would have been surprised if it wasnt.....and legitimately far more creeped out and I probably would have stopped posting much at all because that would be extra psychotic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=467630 time=1659290169 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=467621 time=1659289693 user_id=114

I've already seen proof.  I didnt really even need it, I can tell when its him. I "feel" it, make sense?  

I can tell when its NOT him but the person is still trying to keep in character and takes a few shots at me. It's the energy behind it.

But even still I've already seen the proof. I also know who the others are, but I'm not ever gonna call them out. It's usually him anyway.

Did Fash send you the screenshot? I saw it. KM is one of the people who use the Flynn handle.

Aryan

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=467598 time=1659286557 user_id=2845

I've posted with both of these people since 2006. Everyone swears they're the same person yet won't show proof.

Like I've pointed out several times before, all this could be cleared up with a single timestamped pic.

But of course it never happens, which in my opinion speaks volumes.

Don't you think that given Flynn's e-nature, he/she would want to prove the nay sayers wrong and BTFO the haterz, by debunking the allegations?

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=467635 time=1659290536 user_id=114
Quote from: Dove post_id=467630 time=1659290169 user_id=3266

Did Fash send you the screenshot? I saw it. KM is one of the people who use the Flynn handle.

Normally if she did I wouldn't feel comfortable posting that tidbit without first knowing how she feels about that exchange being made public, you know?

But no, she didnt.  I had already seen the proof a long time ago so I didnt ask her to show it to me.

Like I said I dont really think it's a big deal and to me it's pretty obvious.

Anonymous

I just want to remind people, we don't post PI on this forum including IP's..

Cronus and I will delete it if we see it..

What's sent in pm's is none of our business.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=467659 time=1659292149 user_id=2845
Welp, that answers it for me. Ya'll play too much

KM is one of the people using the Flynn handle. I saw proof of it. You can see proof of it too. I don't know why you are pretending you are shocked. Did you really think there was an actual Flynn? ac_toofunny

Erica Mena

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=467661 time=1659293047 user_id=114
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=467659 time=1659292149 user_id=2845
Welp, that answers it for me. Ya'll play too much

KM is one of the people using the Flynn handle. I saw proof of it. You can see proof of it too. I don't know why you are pretending you are shocked. Did you really think there was an actual Flynn? ac_toofunny

I've posted with Flynn for over 15 years. Funny how Flynn didn't become Poofer until all the drama happened with Dovey.

I love Dovey but I don't buy they're the same person. I've yet to see any proof either.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=467664 time=1659293263 user_id=2845
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=467661 time=1659293047 user_id=114

I've posted with Flynn for over 15 years. Funny how Flynn didn't become Poofer until all the drama happened with Dovey.

I love Dovey but I don't buy they're the same person. I've yet to see any proof either.

KM is one of the people who have used that handle. Do you really think everybody who registers at a new forum isn't stealing nics? There is a seoubro on VF, but it isn't me.

Anonymous

I'm not comfortable with how this discussion is moving..

We don't post PI here for all to see..

We have pms.....hint, hint.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview