The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

What Fifty Year Old Man Works in a Fast Food Joint

Started by Anonymous, July 16, 2022, 10:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=468260 time=1659480823 user_id=3374
I am not saying it is wonderful and, yes, a 50 year old should long ago have established a career, but, at least they are trying.  I know a few old friends from high school and college who got divorced and have large alimony and child support payments to make.  So they needed second jobs.  One would hope it would be a better job than fast food but, as I said, at least they are moonlighting for extra work in addition to their regular career.

People will do what they have to.

Dove

Quote from: "Bitch face Tards" post_id=467864 time=1659338918
https://i.ibb.co/3sfCH4x/11223344.png">[/url]

I really need to read the next round of excuses.

To be fair, we are all saying he is ONE of the people who use that account.

And I didnt go to FT much.....so he had no need to use the Flynn account on FT. It was probably one of the others who use it while it was active on FT.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Nobody denied that KM wasn't the only person who used that handle. But, he was one of them and I saw proof of that. And the only reaosn I asked is because I thought that Flynn guy was someone else. But, more importantly who cares who is using a really bad troll handle that probably should have been retired ten years ago. Is that the main topic at BF? Really?

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=468282 time=1659485044 user_id=114
Nobody denied that KM wasn't the only person who used that handle. But, he was one of them and I saw proof of that. And the only reaosn I asked is because I thought that Flynn guy was someone else. But, more importantly who cares who is using a really bad troll handle that probably should have been retired ten years ago. Is that the main topic at BF? Really?

Exactly. And now the main topic at BF is more how KM is gonna "rebuild" BF according to his vision and how all the people he hates are shit posting idiots and need to be banned and bring in "new members" and how and why Flynn has such a passionate and persevering hatred of me and how I need to change my ways.

And how theyve decided it's not BFs forum anymore. Its "the peoples" forum now.  So they want to move in, claim someone elses work and board as theirs now and decide who the members should be and how it should run as a sort of Bawl Hall 2.0.

That's been the main topic today.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=468303 time=1659487519 user_id=3266

Exactly. And now the main topic at BF is more how KM is gonna "rebuild" BF according to his vision and how all the people he hates are shit posting idiots and need to be banned and bring in "new members" and how and why Flynn has such a passionate and persevering hatred of me and how I need to change my ways.

And how theyve decided it's not BFs forum anymore. Its "the peoples" forum now.  So they want to move in, claim someone elses work and board as theirs now and decide who the members should be and how it should run as a sort of Bawl Hall 2.0.

All this personal garbage makes me want to pack it in and find a new hobby. Message boards are for discussing topics not the people posting about the topics. It's the flamers. Flaming is about making everything personal.

I am not blaming you Dove. You acknowledge this has gone too far.

Maybe it's time I ask Fash again to delete my handle. I will still post as a guest. I will be the nerdy guy posting about the economy, and the markets.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=468309 time=1659488035 user_id=114

All this personal garbage makes me want to pack it in and find a new hobby. Message boards are for discussing topics not the people posting about the topics. It's the flamers. Flaming is about making everything personal.

Maybe it's time I ask Fash again to delete my handle. I will still post as a guest. I will be the nerdy guy posting about the economy, and the markets.

Nooooo you need to stay. All that warped drama isnt coming here at all.

No leaving  ac_wub

cw_

I've seen this movie before.  It's  déjà vu all over again.  ; )

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=468315 time=1659488611 user_id=3266

No leaving  ac_wub

A lot of them have handles here. They drop in univited and unwelcome spread some gossip and leave. Much more important to the average person than the Justinflation crisis.

cw_

♪♫♪ Don't go breaking my heart.  
">

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=468320 time=1659489045 user_id=3226

♪♫♪ Don't go breaking my heart.  
">

I couldn't if I tried.

Garraty_47

People who do that kind of stuff aren't "building" anything.

That's just the cover story.

All they really want is to destroy.

Anything they can't break with their own two hands they enlist others to break for them.

Whether by inciting rivalries and polarization or by generating enough toxicity and chaos to goad unwitting assistants into tearing down the very thing they think they're protecting.

It makes them feel like masters of the universe.

It's fun for them as well as making them feel powerful and in control.

When it's over and the dust clears they always claim they "tried to save it" but the truth is they were only ever interested in its demise.

The forum owner needs, if he wants to remain viable, to get a strong grip on the reins and steer the forum clear of that bullshit in a hurry.

Whether or not he knows it he's in the middle of an attack that will be satisfied with nothing less than his forum's complete destruction.

...or maybe I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Last time I checked I still couldn't peruse the sub where most of this is presumably happening so all I have on which to base my assessment is your description of events.

But if it's what it sounds like I've seen it before and it never ends well unless nipped in the bud.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=468317 time=1659488896 user_id=114
Quote from: Dove post_id=468315 time=1659488611 user_id=3266

No leaving  ac_wub

A lot of them have handles here. They drop in univited and unwelcome spread some gossip and leave. Much more important to the average person than the Justinflation crisis.

Perhaps but variety is important.

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=468323 time=1659489284 user_id=3381

People who do that kind of stuff aren't "building" anything.

That's just the cover story.

All they really want is to destroy.

Anything they can't break with their own two hands they enlist others to break for them.

Whether by inciting rivalries and polarization or by generating enough toxicity and chaos to goad unwitting assistants into tearing down the very thing they think they're protecting.

It makes them feel like masters of the universe.

It's fun for them as well as making them feel powerful and in control.

When it's over and the dust clears they always claim they "tried to save it" but the truth is they were only ever interested in its demise.

The forum owner needs, if he wants to remain viable, to get a strong grip on the reins and steer the forum clear of that bullshit in a hurry.

Whether or not he knows it he's in the middle of an attack that will be satisfied with nothing less than his forum's complete destruction.

...or maybe I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Last time I checked I still couldn't peruse the sub where most of this is presumably happening so all I have on which to base my assessment is your description of events.

But if it's what it sounds like I've seen it before and it never ends well unless nipped in the bud.

Exactly.

I think the forum owner believes the whole "I'll bring fresh content and a bunch of new members" routine.  :yuk:

cw_

Quote from: Dove post_id=468278 time=1659484658 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Bitch face Tards" post_id=467864 time=1659338918
https://i.ibb.co/3sfCH4x/11223344.png">[/url]

I really need to read the next round of excuses.

To be fair, we are all saying he is ONE of the people who use that account.

And I didnt go to FT much.....so he had no need to use the Flynn account on FT. It was probably one of the others who use it while it was active on FT.

I thought I made it clear that, there was an original Flynn, that account hadn't been used by KM at FT, and others uses of the handle I had no way to verify.   <shrugs>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview