The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

What Fifty Year Old Man Works in a Fast Food Joint

Started by Anonymous, July 16, 2022, 10:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=468330 time=1659490780 user_id=3381
Quote from: cw_ post_id=468327 time=1659489990 user_id=3226
I thought I made it clear that, there was an original Flynn, that account hadn't been used by KM at FT, and others uses of the handle I had no way to verify.   <shrugs>

The original Flynn was fun in an insufferably bubbly and perky way.

Like an over-caffeinated cheerleader who randomly flung poisoned daggers out of her pompoms.

I haven't seen that poster in a whole lotta years.

Like, oh my god Vitriol! Like for real? Like you didn't ever like think like Flynn would like grow up one day? Like hello! I've like stopped being like naive and like trusting because like you know what I'm like talking about!

*Does cartwheel*

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=468341 time=1659491833 user_id=3381
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=468331 time=1659490832 user_id=114
A forum's biggest draw cannot be some blowhard and his lame alt troll handle talking about getting people banned or Dove, Dove, and more Dove. I know not all flamers are the same, but enough of them are into this message board wrecking rubbish.

Some people, and this is in no way restricted to just the "flamers", simply have a manipulation kink.

It doesn't necessarily have to be about wrecking a forum but online that's certainly one of the most satisfying ways for them to get off.

So online posters are basic LEO's? Pigs, if you may.... since it's the same behaviour and the ones who persist, don't quit, and enjoy themselves with it.... are the scum of humanity used to fulfill the roles.

Interesting point.... I agree with you.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=468349 time=1659493672 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=468347 time=1659492866 user_id=114

Banning you? You said in another thread he only has sticky privileges.

He had sticky priviledges when BF gave him a mod spot for fun a year ago.

Now he has no permissions at all. But he is claiming that it's basically his board and wants to ban people. So he can "rebuild it".

Basically he just wants to ban people....spend a few weeks shit talking them, post a few stupid threads about gen z "pop culture" and then they will start moving over here to restart the cycle.

Personally they can have BF.

Martini/Flynn never stick around anywhere.

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Bubbly Flynn" post_id=468368 time=1659498812
Like, oh my god Vitriol! Like for real? Like you didn't ever like think like Flynn would like grow up one day? Like hello! I've like stopped being like naive and like trusting because like you know what I'm like talking about!

*Does cartwheel*

That's a terrible impression and even if I accept the premise that ye olde Flynn "grew up" (soured, toxified, became a dismal petulant dumbed-down shell of her former self) that's just sad.

Growing old is inevitable.

Growing up is merely an option and I'm pretty sure the original Flynn would grok that.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Freud and I have been posting with Poofer and Flynn for almost 20 years, yet you guys seem to think you can tell us that you know them better. Lol
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=468407 time=1659537198 user_id=2845
Freud and I have been posting with Poofer and Flynn for almost 20 years, yet you guys seem to think you can tell us that you know them better. Lol

KM admitted in your section the Flynn handle is shared among three people. I would say it is four-the fourth being KM himself.

Dove

Hasnt it always been known that the Flynn account is a shared by several people?  I think I recall that from CO even.

And even Poofer told me this about the Flynn account. That like 5 different people were sharing it and trolling with it.

Some of the people that used it back on whatever flame board Flynn is from have been gone for years and not posting on it, from what I've read.

"Flynn" has never been just one person. Its not weird or anything.....there were shared accounts like that on TV that TVers would take turns fucking with people on.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=468416 time=1659538558 user_id=2015
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=468407 time=1659537198 user_id=2845

KM admitted in your section the Flynn handle is shared among three people. I would say it is four-the fourth being KM himself.

You can say whatever. Not one person has ever posted actual proof tho. I don't go by hear say
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=468420 time=1659538771 user_id=2845
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=468416 time=1659538558 user_id=2015

You can say whatever. Not one person has ever posted actual proof tho. I don't go by hear say

I read there is proof if you ask the right people. But, I don't get why you care. It's obvious enough Flynn is a made up troll handle. It was created to flame, but flaming is dead. So should Flynn.

Erica Mena

I've asked hundreds of times. All I get is "yes, they are".

I'm over it.
<t></t>

Dove

I think Fash was suggesting you PM her for that.

There are people besides him who get on that account too.

Erica Mena

I ain't pming anyone. It should be done publicly. All that private stuff is whack.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=468430 time=1659539432 user_id=3266

That's a big fat whatever. Besides talking about you or extinct flame forums KM's posts are dull. Who cares what handle he uses. He is still dull as hell.

Dove

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=468438 time=1659539892 user_id=2015
Quote from: Dove post_id=468430 time=1659539432 user_id=3266

That's a big fat whatever. Besides talking about you or extinct flame forums KM's posts are dull. Who cares what handle he uses. He is still dull as hell.

Pretty much.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview