Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Odie.

Started by Odinson, March 22, 2014, 05:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frost

I can kind of see that, but not some which wants to bring the whole extended clan.

Here it's a pathetic mess really, you have the good people coming in legally, and others running over like cockroaches trying to cut in line.

Obama, and the Libs love those people, give them rights to vote now, we need to be more 3erd world.

Odinson

The work-based immigrants hate the leech immigrants.

Frost

Same here, and I can see why the dislike when they worked hard for their place.

It's not right, there should be a good standard to come to a country, and be a part.

Most now come from crap holes, and then want to make the new home one because of easy entrance.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"Same here, and I can see why the dislike when they worked hard for their place.

It's not right, there should be a good standard to come to a country, and be a part.

Most now come from crap holes, and then want to make the new home one because of easy entrance.

I´ve always said to these lefties that the place where the refugees are coming from didnt just magically turn into a crap-hole... The people turned it into crap-hole.

Frost

It was made that way or always was. Here in the late 80s. early 90s they changed who was coming in.

it went from the Warsaw countries, and eastern Europeans to mostly African, and middle eastern.

The thing is most now have no job skills, or want to get them.

If you go to the Social security office today it's full of third worlders wanting a free ride, and getting it.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"It was made that way or always was. Here in the late 80s. early 90s they changed who was coming in.

it went from the Warsaw countries, and eastern Europeans to mostly African, and middle eastern.

If you go to the Social security office today it's full of third worlders wanting a free ride, and getting it.

Exactly the same thing in here.

Frost

We got a lot of hard working people from those places, people who wanted to be someone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"It was made that way or always was. Here in the late 80s. early 90s they changed who was coming in.

My city is very multicultural Blue Frost.

Frost

Hey hi Fashion Lady ;-)

Glad to here, it's so nice when people can just be people without regards to background, or color.

I felt that way growing up, and visiting the Army base, so many peoples just doing their thing.

Odinson

If we had a hired professional army, our government should send recruiters into the ghetto areas and draft the scumbacks into the service.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"We got a lot of hard working people from those places, people who wanted to be someone.

We have some kind of a weird minority capacity thing going on in here...

Means we have to somehow be more forgiving in the job-requirements towards memebers of the minorities...

Pisses me off.

Odinson

Aww aint that a beauty, That is general "butt naked" whom snuffing coke massacred more peeps that Amon Goeth... General buttnaked ate young kids before battle.

http://cultivatingbeauty.blogspot.fi/2010/04/wednesday-march-24th.html">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Hey hi Fashion Lady ;-)

Glad to here, it's so nice when people can just be people without regards to background, or color.

I felt that way growing up, and visiting the Army base, so many peoples just doing their thing.

Hello Blue, I just concluded a very busy week..

Now I can enjoy a very cold, snowy Calgary weekend with my family..

I like the multicultural feel of this city.

:)