Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Aw crap, just tested positive

Started by Oliver Clotheshoffe, July 21, 2022, 01:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Have no idea where I got it from but I got it. Violent coughing, fever, headache... but no trouble breathing or anything like that. First couple days were tough but it's easing up now. They won't let me back at work until I test negative so I'll be working at home for a while. Which of course as a valuable loyal employee I'll be sure to spend every minute doing my work and not goofing around posting on the internet or anything...  :laugh3:
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Frood

I'm never taking those stupid tests.... if I feel sick, I'll call in sick. If they demand a pcr or rat test, they can go and get fucked and I'll tell them as much.
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

I went through getting covid maybe a month ago?

A few days of weakness/lightheadedness, general achiness, and a fair amount of gobbing up junk but almost no coughing.

Then instead of just being over like a normal cold or flu, full recovery dragged out for a couple weeks until everything was completely back to normal.

It was weird... never experienced an illness quite like that before.

I never actually got tested but the person I'm sure I got it from had a positive result.

Erica Mena

It's going around again. I'm just like whatever about it now.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=466106 time=1658425473 user_id=3349
Have no idea where I got it from but I got it. Violent coughing, fever, headache... but no trouble breathing or anything like that. First couple days were tough but it's easing up now. They won't let me back at work until I test negative so I'll be working at home for a while. Which of course as a valuable loyal employee I'll be sure to spend every minute doing my work and not goofing around posting on the internet or anything...  :laugh3:

Are you triple vaxxed?

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=466137 time=1658445816 user_id=56

Are you triple vaxxed?

With what? Those 'vaccines' they tell everyone to take? Those are not vaccines, a vaccine prevents you from catching the virus in the first place. All these things do is lessen the symptoms if you happen to get it. Well what the hell good does that do? All it means is you're going to keep catching it over and over so to hell with it, I'd rather have it hit me head on so I can build up natural immunity and never get it again.

Fuck you Covid, hit me with all you've got and try to kill me motherfucker, I'll kick your ass to the ground every time.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=466144 time=1658447272 user_id=3349
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=466137 time=1658445816 user_id=56

Are you triple vaxxed?

With what? Those 'vaccines' they tell everyone to take? Those are not vaccines, a vaccine prevents you from catching the virus in the first place. All these things do is lessen the symptoms if you happen to get it. Well what the hell good does that do? All it means is you're going to keep catching it over and over so to hell with it, I'd rather have it hit me head on so I can build up natural immunity and never get it again.

Fuck you Covid, hit me with all you've got and try to kill me motherfucker, I'll kick your ass to the ground every time.

Jim Crow Joe tested positive for COVID. He has three doses of whatever you wanna call those shots.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=466106 time=1658425473 user_id=3349

I'm so sorry Oliver..

:sad:

I hope you make a full recovery very soon.

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=466116 time=1658428371 user_id=2845
It's going around again. I'm just like whatever about it now.

BA.5 is going around
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I went along with vaccinations, but they don't work. They don't control the spread and even that pathological liar Fauci was forced to admit that.

Anonymous

I was required to get jabbed for work, but I don't care.  If it works, it works, if it doesn't, I'm going to die anyway.  None of it will matter in a hundred years.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=466173 time=1658456101 user_id=3382
I was required to get jabbed for work, but I don't care.  If it works, it works, if it doesn't, I'm going to die anyway.  None of it will matter in a hundred years.

That is how I look at it too. If it works good, but I doubt it will prevent me from catching any variant.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=466172 time=1658455910 user_id=1689
I went along with vaccinations, but they don't work. They don't control the spread and even that pathological liar Fauci was forced to admit that.

cc is going to hate you saying that....  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=466175 time=1658456369 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=466172 time=1658455910 user_id=1689

I wish Ceec was around to hate me.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=466176 time=1658456510 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=466175 time=1658456369 user_id=1676

I wish Ceec was around to hate me.

She's too busy hating herself for getting the fauci ouchie wrong....  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...