The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Garraty_47 and Treasurer Meet Mental Case Mel

Started by Anonymous, July 22, 2022, 10:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I have been here for seven years. That is a lot of weekends of this shit. Fash is patient as hell with this closeted fruit lunatic.

">

Anonymous

Hey Flea, move this to rejected if you like. It will not hurt old Herman's feelings. I just want to let the newbs know what a disturbed wanker Mel is.

Anonymous

I'm less offended by the racism and more by the all night stuff.  I would hate to lose sleep to forums.

Definitely has a lot of time on his hands, if that's the case.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=466366 time=1658544800 user_id=3382
I'm less offended by the racism and more by the all night stuff.  I would hate to lose sleep to forums.

Too much time on his hands, and he don't use it productively. Like you say, if you are up all night hating on female forum admins, you need something to do and a lot of melatonin.

Aryan

Why would you be offended about "teh racismz", you colossal, virtue signalling fuckwit?

Mel posts on BF and is as good as gold.

Clearly there are unresolved issues between him and the admin on here.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=466371 time=1658545271 user_id=1728

Why would you be offended about "teh racismz", you colossal, virtue signalling fuckwit?

Mel posts on BF and is as good as gold.

Clearly there are unresolved issues between him and the admin on here.

Mel had issues with Evs, mimi, Ceec, rw, and Renee besides Fash. You see a pattern here. He needs to be on a forum ran by a guy.

And seriously me, racism. No, it's about his problems with the gals. I drink too much and make an ass of myself. Fash and Cronus have given me timeouts for getting drunk and e flirting with every female that's posted on this forum. But, night after night of abuse against a gal that has given him more passes than a bribable university professor. The guy is fucked. He don't need forums, he needs a head shrinker.

Garraty_47

That's about what I'd expect from him, given what I've already seen.

People who are fueled by hate are seldom rational and never pleasant to be around.

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=466391 time=1658570761 user_id=3381
That's about what I'd expect from him, given what I've already seen.

People who are fueled by hate are seldom rational and never pleasant to be around.

That's how I feel about cops....
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=466392 time=1658571158 user_id=1676
Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=466391 time=1658570761 user_id=3381

We know.

Anonymous

Mel was here? There must be a mistake. Mel has posted repeatedly in the early hours of the morning when nobody is here that this place is a shithole and he will never post on this "Gook" forum again. To quote a post here, "I know it couldn't be Mel. He'll never post here again. Nobody that refers to a place as a shithole would be such a glutton for punishment as to return."

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=466396 time=1658572578 user_id=3381
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=466392 time=1658571158 user_id=1676

We know.

So does my family.... my brother knows he isn't welcome to go inside of my home while he ever has a cop gig. He would have to stay out on the porch and send his wife inside for a napkin or disposable barbecue utensils for a party.

Sounds cruel but he's been threatening me since he enlisted in the Coast Guard at age 17 and now that he's retired and in his mid 40's, he takes a lot of ambulance and LEO jobs based on his credentials.

If I was still in the states, I'd film him at the onset of any get-together, clearly giving him direction to not trespass inside the actual confines of my home..... not because I think he'd risk pissing off my mother, siblings, or relatives, but because that cat has shown his spots before....

He's an authoritarian prick and blowhard who has threatened me over the last 30 years with his perceived "authoritah", and I enjoy humbling the little coward as I do all cops...who are in 95% of all cases, just as stupid and depraved.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Not all cops are bad tho. I'll kindly step out this discussion now.
<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=466430 time=1658587378 user_id=2845

The good ones get forced out....
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=466414 time=1658581417 user_id=1676
Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=466396 time=1658572578 user_id=3381

We know.

So does my family.... my brother knows he isn't welcome to go inside of my home while he ever has a cop gig. He would have to stay out on the porch and send his wife inside for a napkin or disposable barbecue utensils for a party.

Sounds cruel but he's been threatening me since he enlisted in the Coast Guard at age 17 and now that he's retired and in his mid 40's, he takes a lot of ambulance and LEO jobs based on his credentials.

If I was still in the states, I'd film him at the onset of any get-together, clearly giving him direction to not trespass inside the actual confines of my home..... not because I think he'd risk pissing off my mother, siblings, or relatives, but because that cat has shown his spots before....

He's an authoritarian prick and blowhard who has threatened me over the last 30 years with his perceived "authoritah", and I enjoy humbling the little coward as I do all cops...who are in 95% of all cases, just as stupid and depraved.

Most Michigan police do not give a single fuck when they are off duty.  Victimless crimes they just shrug off.

The cops here were also very clear they would NOT be wasting their time enforcing Whitmers reign of Covid terror. I developed more respect for them when they blatantly and firmly refused to enforce things that were not laws that the people did not have a say in.

Another thing they do here, if you are an addict you can go to police and turn in whatever you have and tell them you want help.....they will get you help and treat you with respect and compassion as they do it.  You could go hand them a bag of heroin that would normally put you in prison for a decade +.....and they would just support you in getting clean. Take you to the ER for a medical clearance and stay with you until you are in a bed somewhere safe on the path to recovery.  They HATE arresting addicts. They see it as a waste of their time. Even most judges here will give addicts the choice between jail or prison and a rehab program. (Unless theyve done something grotesque and committed a vile crime against another human being, like a child)

I'm sure some are real cocksuckers because there will always be some that power trip, and fortunately I havent ran into them outside of Fraser lol.

I also have mixed feelings on no knock warrants. I do see situations where a no knock would be best (like human trafficking situations).....but they shouldnt ever be given as easily and quickly as they are.  If they are gonna be that willy nilly they shouldnt do it at all.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=466430 time=1658587378 user_id=2845

All cops are bastards, as was I until I no longer put on the uniform.

Just because I made a conscious effort *not* to be one doesn't change the fact that I enabled them simply by doing the job as well as I could, as I saw it.