Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

No one here gets out alive.

Started by Anonymous, August 06, 2022, 01:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: kiebers post_id=469549 time=1659963023 user_id=193
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469532 time=1659956187 user_id=3254

I don't think he was from the West coast..

More like the central/eastern side of the US.

He did post where he was from, but I forget..

I know it wasn't the West coast.

Berry Sweet

Rip peaches...have no idea who that is?

I just about died myself last month....im lucky to be alive....still in the hospital but will be released by the end of the week.....on a sad note...someone I know was missing and turned up deceased  :(  hell of a bloody month!

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=469555 time=1659968845 user_id=2845
Quote from: Admin. post_id=469314 time=1659829281
Over the last couple months Peaches had been quietly retreating from "Forum Life" and his SM posting had slowed down and stopped on July 26th with a post about John Hinckley....He hadn't posted on CBT for a few weeks either, although he had popped in a few times and rekt a post here and there. He was updating us every so often on his current health,(I don't think anyone here has the permissions to see his update thread,  his last update was from 15 days ago, +/-

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm not as public on social media as our late friend Dingle(Dingle-Berry-Mint??), evidently.

Not that the actual diagnosis matters much, there are two different diagnoses that fit here, but there ain't a dollar's worth of difference between them. Even the guy in StL has nodded to the peer pressure of 3 other doctors calling it AML as in the above posts, and I think it's also able to be described as Myeloid Fibrosis which is not considered a cancer but has the same ultimate effect.

I did a few weeks of semi-brutal chemo at the VA, and as predicted it mostly exacerbated the symptoms by reducing blood cell counts of the good kind along with reducing the bad ones. Ultimately (a week ago) I was spending more time getting blood transfusions and platelet transfusions than I was spending getting chemo. And the transfusions were staying with me for shorter and shorter times. I was starting to feel like a vampire whose only source of life support was the blood of other humans. And I signed up for home hospice care, which is by now fully implemented and operational. It's a relief actually.

My situation is quite tolerable, I have very little pain, mainly I'm just very anemic and weak, and very short of breath...especially if I stand up too quickly or walk across the room too fast. I'm sleeping a lot, maybe 12 to 14 hours a day, and if I'm lucky this trend will continue until I'm sleeping 18-24 hours, and then eventually I'll peacefully slip away in my sleep. I hope it goes like that. And even though I tend to think it will only be a week or two, the nurse who comes twice a week says she's had patients with the same Dx who have gone a year or more in hospice. So we'll see.:

He got his two weeks.

The music video I posted in the initial announcement thread I posted, had been posted by Peaches in this forum back in 2018 in the thread about desired funeral music....

this is a song he and I had chatted about, due to the Joy Divisions bass heavy sound. as a possible funeral song, he dug it, but was as much of a fan of theirs as I was, he was older than me, so there is that.

">

I'll miss you Brother Bass Man.

I'm in tears. I don't want anyone else to die.

Peachy was a sweet man. We fought at first but he forgave me and I even made him a mod at SG. He was still sweet to me til the end, with his snarky self. I've been reaching out to people just to let them know I love them.

We all die, babe... then move on to the next journey. Grieving is a function of the living.

Get a little bit of Irish Wake in you.... you'll probably meet Peaches again in your travels.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Admin. post_id=469314 time=1659829281
Over the last couple months Peaches had been quietly retreating from "Forum Life" and his SM posting had slowed down and stopped on July 26th with a post about John Hinckley....He hadn't posted on CBT for a few weeks either, although he had popped in a few times and rekt a post here and there. He was updating us every so often on his current health,(I don't think anyone here has the permissions to see his update thread,  his last update was from 15 days ago, +/-

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm not as public on social media as our late friend Dingle(Dingle-Berry-Mint??), evidently.

Not that the actual diagnosis matters much, there are two different diagnoses that fit here, but there ain't a dollar's worth of difference between them. Even the guy in StL has nodded to the peer pressure of 3 other doctors calling it AML as in the above posts, and I think it's also able to be described as Myeloid Fibrosis which is not considered a cancer but has the same ultimate effect.

I did a few weeks of semi-brutal chemo at the VA, and as predicted it mostly exacerbated the symptoms by reducing blood cell counts of the good kind along with reducing the bad ones. Ultimately (a week ago) I was spending more time getting blood transfusions and platelet transfusions than I was spending getting chemo. And the transfusions were staying with me for shorter and shorter times. I was starting to feel like a vampire whose only source of life support was the blood of other humans. And I signed up for home hospice care, which is by now fully implemented and operational. It's a relief actually.

My situation is quite tolerable, I have very little pain, mainly I'm just very anemic and weak, and very short of breath...especially if I stand up too quickly or walk across the room too fast. I'm sleeping a lot, maybe 12 to 14 hours a day, and if I'm lucky this trend will continue until I'm sleeping 18-24 hours, and then eventually I'll peacefully slip away in my sleep. I hope it goes like that. And even though I tend to think it will only be a week or two, the nurse who comes twice a week says she's had patients with the same Dx who have gone a year or more in hospice. So we'll see.:

He got his two weeks.

The music video I posted in the initial announcement thread I posted, had been posted by Peaches in this forum back in 2018 in the thread about desired funeral music....

this is a song he and I had chatted about, due to the Joy Divisions bass heavy sound. as a possible funeral song, he dug it, but was as much of a fan of theirs as I was, he was older than me, so there is that.

">

I'll miss you Brother Bass Man.

Peachy was a sweet man. We fought at first but he forgave me and I even made him a mod at SG. He was still sweet to me til the end, with his snarky self. I've been reaching out to people just to let them know I love them.

It's not all about you

Breakfall

Dove

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=469763 time=1660046047 user_id=3358
Was that Levon?

Yes  ac_crying
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=469759 time=1660038037

It's not all about you

She is allowed to express her grief.  We all posted together for a very long time  ac_beating

Lokmar

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=469744 time=1660017472 user_id=164
Rip peaches...have no idea who that is?

I just about died myself last month....im lucky to be alive....still in the hospital but will be released by the end of the week.....on a sad note...someone I know was missing and turned up deceased  :(  hell of a bloody month!

:shock:

Anonymous

What an absolute disgrace this thread was allowed up here in the one section where people can act disrespectfully.it just goes to show the class of the management here,or should I say the lack of it./spits !! Have some fucking respect for a long time forum poster that was loved my many.Would this thread of been allowed here if it was one of the child rapists Herman and Peedowang? Absolutely classless,the lot of you.

Anonymous

Quote from: reaparr post_id=469863 time=1660073517
What an absolute disgrace this thread was allowed up here in the one section where people can act disrespectfully.it just goes to show the class of the management here,or should I say the lack of it./spits !! Have some fucking respect for a long time forum poster that was loved my many.Would this thread of been allowed here if it was one of the child rapists Herman and Peedowang? Absolutely classless,the lot of you.

Admin posted it here..

And please be careful with those accusations.

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=469771 time=1660048396 user_id=3266
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=469763 time=1660046047 user_id=3358
Was that Levon?

Yes  ac_crying

Shame. I cottoned on earlier today when I viewed topics elsewhere. I don't think anyone should be having a dig at anything that may have been said after the fact. He was into it for the shits and giggles too. What you said was nice by the way. RIP Levon.  :icon_wink:

Dove

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=469938 time=1660108694 user_id=3358
Quote from: Dove post_id=469771 time=1660048396 user_id=3266

Yes  ac_crying

Shame. I cottoned on earlier today when I viewed topics elsewhere. I don't think anyone should be having a dig at anything that may have been said after the fact. He was into it for the shits and giggles too. What you said was nice by the way. RIP Levon.  :icon_wink:

Yes he was.  Its ridiculous for anyone to be getting mad at other people or feeling bad about silly things posted on the forums.  He enjoyed the forums or he wouldn't have spent so many years posting on them and engaging in those back and forths. Every single person here is going to die eventually and if people are gonna feel bad or regretful of things they posted.....maybe this isn't for them. Perhaps they should change how they post then.

You are talking about what I said on BF?

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=469950 time=1660136796 user_id=3266
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=469938 time=1660108694 user_id=3358

Yes he was.  Its ridiculous for anyone to be getting mad at other people or feeling bad about silly things posted on the forums.  He enjoyed the forums or he wouldn't have spent so many years posting on them and engaging in those back and forths. Every single person here is going to die eventually and if people are gonna feel bad or regretful of things they posted.....maybe this isn't for them. Perhaps they should change how they post then.

That's true Dove.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469951 time=1660137096 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=469950 time=1660136796 user_id=3266

That's true Dove.

I had one of my best friends suddenly die. The night before he died I was blowing him off because he was getting on my nerves.  He had a widow maker heart attack and as it turned out.....he had several heart attacks throughout his life and everyone (including him) just thought it was anxiety.

He was 34 when he died. Left behind 4 children. And then his friends children (including mine) who knew him as an uncle.  Everyone was devastated. I had never seen so many heart broken children in one room before at my friends funeral.

I cant spend my life beating myself up over not taking that last phone call. And I cant hold myself hostage to everyone and take every interaction no matter what on the chance they might go die.

But I do show the people in my life they are loved and valued beyond my moods. We are all human and we are going to sometimes get wrapped up in our lives or not feel social or chatty. We get tired and we get irritable. It happens. So make sure all your loved ones know they are loved and valued regardless.

As far as people here? If some people are genuinely upset over how they treated Peaches now he has passed away? There were months when Peaches was battling his poor health. They could have reached out to him to make that right.  But attacking others for their interactions with Peaches now that is gone with the Lord isn't something I see as genuine.  Or suddenly pretending they were super close with Peaches when they definitely were not like Poofer.  Peaches didnt like Poofer at all. He barely liked Poofer during that shit drama with me, and then Poofers depraved and hateful posts about Lemon after Lemon passed just moved Peaches from dislike to disgust.

Peaches loved Lemon dearly.

Whatever. People are dumb.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview