The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Maybe I’m getting old

Started by Erica Mena, August 08, 2022, 12:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=469627 time=1659988491 user_id=1728
Flea, why do you refer to Flynn as a "she" when it's basically been proven that the account is a shared handle?

She says she's a she. I have not seen any proof that she's not.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Any forum that keeps Oak and Sewagemajor around is bound to become a total bore at some point or another

fact

Erica Mena

I put semen on ignore. He was getting way too creepy
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=469629 time=1659991334 user_id=2845
I'll send shooters to doorsteps if they even think of contacting mine.

Period

AKA how Flea is going to make me a Christian again.

Garraty_47

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=469635 time=1659991568 user_id=3382

Conversion at the point of a sword would be fully in keeping with the finest Xtian traditions though...

...I guess she's just a stickler for ye olde ways. Mwaha

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=469634 time=1659991527 user_id=2845

I had that little shit on ignore for like 3 months before I got banned

Erica Mena

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=469635 time=1659991568 user_id=3382
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=469629 time=1659991334 user_id=2845
I'll send shooters to doorsteps if they even think of contacting mine.

Period

:roll:

No one would have the nerve anyway. My hub would start quoting scripture and they'd run away
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469637 time=1659991893 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=469634 time=1659991527 user_id=2845

I was messing around with Scoundrel talking about taking X. Never have but I was playing around and this fool started saying I do drugs in front of my kids. Then Oak jumped on the bandwagon. Total morons
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=469639 time=1659992077 user_id=2845

I was messing around with Scoundrel talking about taking X. Never have but I was playing around and this fool started saying I do drugs in front of my kids. Then Oak jumped on the bandwagon. Total morons

the place is infested with cockroaches like that

Anonymous

One of my favorite things to observe about people in shit talking communities is the loose alliances.  Poofer, Flynn and Oak are not posters I'd ever put on one team, but here we are.

Of course, a real flamer flames everyone, but take it from me, that's just a detour to drama land.

Garraty_47

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=469641 time=1659992576 user_id=3382
One of my favorite things to observe about people in shit talking communities is the loose alliances.  Poofer, Flynn and Oak are not posters I'd ever put on one team, but here we are.

Of course, a real flamer flames everyone, but take it from me, that's just a detour to drama land.

I believe the latter is a direct result of the emergence of the former.

When these little cliques starting filling their diapers if anyone looked crosseyed at any individual in them it all became unbearably dull.

Erica Mena

Crazy huh
<t></t>

Dove

They formed an alliance out of their shared hatred towards me.  

No joke. They all formed a club because they all hate me.

Isn't that sick and disturbing?  It's as if they believe they own people and I violated some sacred rule by drawing my boundaries and holding to them and now I'm some goliath demon they want to "take down".

Even the the reasons they give for it are unhinged and do not warrant the responses.

Oak decided she hates me because of my political stances. And since she won't admit that it's because of politcs, she claims she was only friendly with me and only chatted with me because she "felt sorry" for me but did not like me at all  

Which I think is vile and disgusting and far more a reflection on her character and lack of integrity.  And she is the one who approached me and used to beg me to assist her with her various dramas on forums.

Poofer is still full of hatred and resentment because ....his narrative is i was a gullible and pathetic lonely old woman who he targeted and it all was just a master troll for content.  BUT at the same time, I wronged him deeply while he was using me and sexually exploiting me for content and I therefore deserve "everything I get".  For years.

Plynn hates me because I had sex. And it's mostly always Poofer on that account.

Murdock hates me for a plethora of nonsense reasons ranging from how I absolutely could not support BLM and the riots and she was "passionate" about that cause. So first it's because I didnt betray my values.  Now she "resents" me for how she thinks I treated Big.  Meanwhile Big and I have literally never required her assistance or approval in our real life relationship and the years of friendship following it.  I believe she resents me because she wanted to be closer to him than anyone and have that validated and she created a competition with ME.  Because every male on the forum is supposed to "pick" her.  Its petty jealously and I should have listened to the handful of people who warned me to watch my back with her.

And Shamp is now in the in hate club because he thinks I ignored him. That was his reason. I "ignored" him. So now he claims everything Poofer has is the truth and my husband should be harassed.

May they make Bastard Factory great again. I'm not even gonna bother going over there or trying to make it funny and annoy them as long as a MOD over there is actually saying he will contact my husband. It's not that I have anything to worry about....my husband knows about this threat.   It's the principle that you got a gang who is feeding eachothers unhinged toxic hysteria convincing themselves intruding into people's lives is justified.

They talk about wanting a "flame" board and says it's all for fun but they sure cannot handle what they dish out without foaming at the maw with rage and vengeance.

They are just gonna wreck the board worse than politcs would have.  Two of the culprits failed at their own forum in less than a year.  They are just too petty and to generally hateful and controlling.  It just so happens that I'm their current shared target and if it wasn't me it would be someone else because each of these twats thrive on personal drama.

Shens water balloon idea would be fun but the minute one of these cry babies got hit they would probably try to press charges.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=469639 time=1659992077 user_id=2845

Oak is nothing but a narcissist.

Think about how dysfunctional her relationships must be. She's that family member people need to walk on egg shells around.

Oak doesnt make friends. She takes hostages.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

I'll keep the discussions going here.
<t></t>