Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Maybe I’m getting old

Started by Erica Mena, August 08, 2022, 12:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheProwler

I am going to try this again because I think it is worth a chuckle but was overlooked....

flea:  Maybe I'm getting old

me:  "Maybe"?

Erica Mena

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=469649 time=1659995670 user_id=3379
I am going to try this again because I think it is worth a chuckle but was overlooked....

flea:  Maybe I'm getting old

me:  "Maybe"?

It was funny. We are all getting older. I don't have patience or energy for the hateful nonsense anymore.
<t></t>

TheProwler

It is all really in each of our own control.

If you choose to engage in the flaming/trolling, always remember to take it for what it is worth; nothing that is said can alter The Truth.

If you are here for a positive social interaction, flaming/trolling is not a good fit.

I will not judge you.  (runner)

Erica Mena

Stop. Lol

I'm just feeling some way cuz of Peachy
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=469645 time=1659994663 user_id=3266May they make Bastard Factory great again. I'm not even gonna bother going over there or trying to make it funny and annoy them as long as a MOD over there is actually saying he will contact my husband. It's not that I have anything to worry about....my husband knows about this threat.   It's the principle that you got a gang who is feeding eachothers unhinged toxic hysteria convincing themselves intruding into people's lives is justified.

Flame "gangs" never work out.

They'll eventually turn on one another, and it'll be a complete shock to them just how little it took to flip the switch.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=469641 time=1659992576 user_id=3382
One of my favorite things to observe about people in shit talking communities is the loose alliances.  Poofer, Flynn and Oak are not posters I'd ever put on one team, but here we are.

Of course, a real flamer flames everyone, but take it from me, that's just a detour to drama land.

what's even more entertaining are the hanger on groupies like shrimppain who will happily suck dick if they think it will get them noticed

Dove

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=469653 time=1659996743 user_id=3382
Quote from: Dove post_id=469645 time=1659994663 user_id=3266May they make Bastard Factory great again. I'm not even gonna bother going over there or trying to make it funny and annoy them as long as a MOD over there is actually saying he will contact my husband. It's not that I have anything to worry about....my husband knows about this threat.   It's the principle that you got a gang who is feeding eachothers unhinged toxic hysteria convincing themselves intruding into people's lives is justified.

They'll eventually turn on one another, and it'll be a complete shock to them just how little it took to flip the switch.

Oh I know it.

When people get like this its more a testimony of their own personal garbage they are projecting. Everytime.

As I said if it wasn't me it would be someone else.  Each of these people has always had someone they hate and "go to war" with.

No doubt they will turn on eachother. All that hate they carry around.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=469644 time=1659994054 user_id=2845
One of my favorite things to observe about people in shit talking communities is the loose alliances.  Poofer, Flynn and Oak are not posters I'd ever put on one team, but here we are.

Of course, a real flamer flames everyone, but take it from me, that's just a detour to drama land.

Crazy huh

The fat pig is so detestable and unliked that it's not surprising to me she'd kiss ass to anyone she feels she can ally with

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469655 time=1659996847 user_id=3214

what's even more entertaining are the hanger on groupies like shrimppain who will happily suck dick if they think it will get them noticed

Maybe that's what it is?  He is one of those snakes who will cling or suck up to or team up with who ever he thinks the "cool crowd" is?  And when he thought it was us he was just fake.

And now that he is flipping he has some stupid excuse like "Dovey ignored me waah!"  

I was always respectful and supportive of that little twunt. I genuinely liked him.

Yuck.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=469653 time=1659996743 user_id=3382

Yup! I was TDT until Nele turned on me for Serafina. cun'T came and tore Nele a new one lol
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469637 time=1659991893 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=469634 time=1659991527 user_id=2845
I put semen on ignore. He was getting way too creepy

I had that little shit on ignore for like 3 months before I got banned

Some forum owners think traffic, any traffic is good..

Generally I agree, but good contributor don't want to participate if he's around.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469663 time=1659998330 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469637 time=1659991893 user_id=3214

I had that little shit on ignore for like 3 months before I got banned

Some forum owners think traffic, any traffic is good..

Generally I agree, but good contributor don't want to participate if he's around.

Bone used to say I liked any traffic. He'd laugh at me for thinking Flynn was a good poster
<t></t>

cw_

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=469617 time=1659983419 user_id=3381
Quote from: Dove post_id=469614 time=1659983020 user_id=3266
 I went over to BF and looked at the meltdown board and there wasn't a single thread I wanted to look at.

Are they still closed to casual viewing?

Last time I strolled through there I noticed a thread called "Ode to Vitriol" or something like that.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to be flattered but without seeing the contents that's definitely premature. LoL

Currently yes.  That changes fairly frequently

And Ode to Vitriol is a copy of one of Flynn's posts to you here.

cw_

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=469628 time=1659991043 user_id=3381

Something tells me I'm not really missing much. LoL

About 7,700 Blandscape posts?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=469658 time=1659997128 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469655 time=1659996847 user_id=3214

Maybe that's what it is?  He is one of those snakes who will cling or suck up to or team up with who ever he thinks the "cool crowd" is?  And when he thought it was us he was just fake.

And now that he is flipping he has some stupid excuse like "Dovey ignored me waah!"  

I was always respectful and supportive of that little twunt. I genuinely liked him.

Yuck.

I been known that little gimp was toilet algae for a while now

But the laughable part was him begging me in PM to take pictures of my guns with a note that had some dude's name on cause the dude was harassing him

and fucking his girl

lolz