News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Will Trump ever go to jail? Or get re-elected?

Started by Superchecker, August 14, 2022, 08:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

A significant amount of the indictment against former President Donald Trump is based on attorney-client communications which are protected under U.S. law and will likely lead to a long and drawn-out legal battle in the months ahead, according to legal experts.

Trump has been charged with 31 counts of willful retention of national defense information; one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice, one count of withholding a document or record, one count of scheme to conceal, one count of corruptly concealing a document or record, one count of concealing a document in a federal investigation, and one count of false statements and representations.

Lokmar

As I predicted long ago:

An ex-GOP Florida congressman who opposed Trump says DeSantis would be 'far more dangerous' if elected president

https://www.businessinsider.com/desantis-far-more-dangerous-than-trump-ex-gop-congressman-2023-5?op=1">https://www.businessinsider.com/desanti ... 023-5?op=1">https://www.businessinsider.com/desantis-far-more-dangerous-than-trump-ex-gop-congressman-2023-5?op=1

Anyway, Trump will never see the inside of a prison. Well, not unless the left wants to be butchered in the streets.

Lokmar

Side note: After watching the cunts on the view rail on about DeSantis, I've concluded they should all be forced to become the wives of wife beating Saudi's.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503445 time=1686839825 user_id=3351
Side note: After watching the cunts on the view rail on about DeSantis, I've concluded they should all be forced to become the wives of wife beating Saudi's.

And move there.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503396 time=1686792784 user_id=3351
Quote from: Herman post_id=503363 time=1686784967 user_id=3396

Trump will lose again if he is the nominee. And unless he is convicted, he will be the nominee.

He didnt lose in 2020.

Anyway, Part of me hopes the country spirals into civil war.

How much can working class folks take from prog elites in government, media, academia, and industry dictating to them.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=503333 time=1686752860 user_id=3390
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=503316 time=1686728958 user_id=3374
My guess is Trump will get convicted on 4-5 counts on the south Florida document case.  These will probably get thrown out eventually on appeal to the Supreme Court but it won't matter as corrupt Democrats, their primary goal is to influence the 2024 election, so when Trump is exonerated it will be to late.

Trump repeals independents so he is a losing candidate.  Either Republicans nominate DeSantis or they lose in 2024.

Trump is likely to get convicted on at least one count, but the verdict may not be reached before the election. And it if it happens before the election and he won, he could pardon himself.

You saw what Vivek did I take it?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/f0O0LQjYIAD3/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/f0O0LQjYIAD3/

You're wrong about DeSantis by the way. Look, I know you have a boner for him and all, but I'm telling you flat-out: if the Republicans nominate him, they lose 2024 when vast swathes of the MAGA crowd write in Trump on their ballots. You will have another four years of Biden being shuffled about, or if the best drugs money can buy aren't sufficient to keep his corporeal form in front of the cameras, some Butt-gig level incompetent in his stead.

As Reznor sang some thirty years ago "bow down before the one you serve, you're going to get what you deserve".
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

QuoteYou saw what Vivek did I take it?

Yes, I did.

QuoteYou're wrong about DeSantis by the way. Look, I know you have a boner for him and all, but I'm telling you flat-out: if the Republicans nominate him, they lose 2024 when vast swathes of the MAGA crowd write in Trump on their ballots. You will have another four years of Biden being shuffled about, or if the best drugs money can buy aren't sufficient to keep his corporeal form in front of the cameras, some Butt-gig level incompetent in his stead.

I am not very confident about a GOP win with either of them. Trump has a problem with independents and Trump's supporters might stay away if the nominee is anybody other than Trump.

Lokmar

The normies are pissed. We want Trump to smash the system. No milquetoast republican will do either. Everyone other than Trump and DeSantis is a spineless RINO.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=503576 time=1687007857 user_id=3390
QuoteYou saw what Vivek did I take it?

Yes, I did.

QuoteYou're wrong about DeSantis by the way. Look, I know you have a boner for him and all, but I'm telling you flat-out: if the Republicans nominate him, they lose 2024 when vast swathes of the MAGA crowd write in Trump on their ballots. You will have another four years of Biden being shuffled about, or if the best drugs money can buy aren't sufficient to keep his corporeal form in front of the cameras, some Butt-gig level incompetent in his stead.

I am not very confident about a GOP win with either of them. Trump has a problem with independents and Trump's supporters might stay away if the nominee is anybody other than Trump.

"Might"?

Look to historical account, specifically the shenanigans of the 2016 "steal" that Hillary supporters thought they had in the bag after railroading Bernie Sanders out of the nomination. A lot of very pissed off Bernie Bros who had gravitated towards his platform from the independent and swing voters jumped ship. And we know where a lot of them jumped, for all the "blue no matter who" hectoring and swatting attempts, a great number of them said "fuck the left, I'm outta here". I know because I was one of them.

And Bernie had brought around 15% of that base over to the Dems. That's a sizeable whack of votes. Coupled with the gross missampling biases inherent in an outdated polling methodology and a dogmatic faith in the power of a bought and paid for legacy media, Hillary's gang were convinced they had it in the bag. Hell, I thought they had it in the bag, there being no truly independent commentators that I knew of at the time to highlight what wasn't being said on the usual outlets. And I really did not enjoy the prospect of Clinton enjoying a 4 year run, let alone 8. Especially not after her open admission that she had one story for the voting public and another for the donor class. No points for guessing whose interests she was planning to serve, it sure as hell wasn't about to be yours or mine. Well, not unless you're insanely richer than you let on and are in the habit of buying your favours from her foetid part of the swamp.

We are watching a similar scenario play out now. Trump scares the powerbrokers of the left, you need only look to all the effort they are going to to divide the electorate. They want a safe candidate who can be influenced even if they cannot beat him. That's why they are going all out in the attempt to make sure that anyone BUT Trump is the nominee. They cannot abide another four years under a president that put the skids on their corrupt money laundering operations. We are being sold the same line that he cannot do it, the exact same fiction as we were sold in 2016 and frankly, it rather seems like they have done a bloody good job of brainwashing a good deal of the right into thinking that Trump is a liability in spite of his overwhelming in-party support. Not to mention him being six percentage points ahead of Biden if memory serves, at least according to the aggregate. It's going to take an awful lot of rigged Dominion machines and cured ballots to get out ahead of that, potentially even a bullet or two. I wouldn't put any of it past them.

Why would you listen to the vested interests of your political opposition who have been fucking you over a barrel for all these years? You have only to look at all the times they've lied openly to you in the past. Russiagate, Pissgate, the pretense of him being a warmongering fuckhead who was going to bankrupt the country, lie to the people and rig elections... all things they accused him of doing with no evidence to back up their stories before proceeding to do exactly what they accused him of.

They know they can rely on their core support, the partisans that would vote for anything with a D after its name. But it's not enough, hence why they astroturfed DeSantis long before he ever announced his run and why they are selling his attempts to curtail free speech and all but eliminate the middle class and small business owners as being a "good thing". I wouldn't vote for the guy, he might have done some amazing things for Florida, but that is one state out of fifty and last I heard, Trump was out-polling him there too.

But hey, conservatives have traditionally been good at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory before. Why wouldn't they disappoint us all by living up to the same up-to shit example they're famous for?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles