Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

I Used to be Proud of Being Ukrainian

Started by Anonymous, August 12, 2022, 09:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"It is a crime in Canada to celebrate, aid or participate in the marriage of a child who is under 16 years of age, even if the child agrees to be married. It is also a crime to take a child under 16 who ordinarily lives in Canada, to another country to be married.Dec 6, 2021"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Just Joe" post_id=472439 time=1661209473
Government website stating the illegality of childhood marriages in Canada and abroad:

https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/cj-jp/fv-vf/caw-mei/p10.html#:~:text=It%20is%20a%20crime%20in,another%20country%20to%20be%20married">https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/cj- ... %20married">https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/cj-jp/fv-vf/caw-mei/p10.html#:~:text=It%20is%20a%20crime%20in,another%20country%20to%20be%20married.

I'm sure many other Western countries have similar prohibitions.

So if the United States still allows this practice they are behind socially in such matters.Ideally it should be banned & a criminal offence in the US but it appears this is not the case.

This might be a good topic Joe, but don't ya think it needs it's on thread. And at Big's Politics section. They got guest posting there.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=472453 time=1661218035 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Just Joe" post_id=472439 time=1661209473
Government website stating the illegality of childhood marriages in Canada and abroad:

https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/cj-jp/fv-vf/caw-mei/p10.html#:~:text=It%20is%20a%20crime%20in,another%20country%20to%20be%20married">https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/cj- ... %20married">https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/cj-jp/fv-vf/caw-mei/p10.html#:~:text=It%20is%20a%20crime%20in,another%20country%20to%20be%20married.

I'm sure many other Western countries have similar prohibitions.

So if the United States still allows this practice they are behind socially in such matters.Ideally it should be banned & a criminal offence in the US but it appears this is not the case.

This might be a good topic Joe, but don't ya think it needs it's on thread. And at Big's Politics section. They got guest posting there.

It's a troll, though not a very good one. And you are feeding it.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=472511 time=1661256467 user_id=114
Quote from: Herman post_id=472453 time=1661218035 user_id=1689

Everything we see or read is a troll these days....

Your distaste is rather short-sighted...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=472523 time=1661259483 user_id=1676
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=472511 time=1661256467 user_id=114

I have posted with Joe for nine and a half years. I will not enable his addiction to attention.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=472524 time=1661260302 user_id=114
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=472523 time=1661259483 user_id=1676

I have posted with Joe for nine and a half years. I will not enable his addiction to attention.

Actually it was Dove who brought up the topic of child bride/marriages in the USA in Herman's thread. Not me seoulbro. I was just replying to her post on how they compare with Canada.

No divisiveness or thread derailment was intended.

But in keeping with the OP I hope the Ukrainians win this war & manage to drive their Russian invaders out.

The world would be better off if Putin was overthrown, Russia had a revolution & true democracy was established there. If this is accomplished it would be Ukraine's gift to the world.

Anonymous

You should start threads about these topics that you want to talk about in Politics.

Thiel

Quote from: "Just Joe" post_id=472542 time=1661273451

Actually it was Dove who brought up the topic of child bride/marriages in the USA in Herman's thread. Not me seoulbro. I was just replying to her post on how they compare with Canada.

But in keeping with the OP I hope the Ukrainians win this war & manage to drive their Russian invaders out.

The world would be better off if Putin was overthrown, Russia had a revolution & true democracy was established there. If this is accomplished it would be Ukraine's gift to the world.

Joe, I am always interested in everything you post. I imagine it's pillow talk.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Quote from: "Just Joe" post_id=472542 time=1661273451

If multiple western NATO member nations are using a close proximity to Russia and non-NATO member nation to wage war and move geopolitical balances of power against Russia while repeatedly sanctioning Russia through trade, banking flow, currencies, licensing and accompanying dissolvement of supposedly free market corporate agreements not to mention the pure hubris pumped out on nearly every western TV, cable news, radio station, and a great swathe of the formerly free internet....

...after all that, and the fact that Ukraine is a deeply corrupt nation with an unhealthy sized portion of their leaders and service members still trapped in the WW2 era "Nazi's vs Commies" mentality, WHY DO YOU THINK THIS OPERATION IS FUCKING HAPPENING FOR REALZ?

Russia (formerly communist USSR) for all its modern faults shouldn't tolerate these provocations anymore than JFK endured Cuba potentially giving the USSR an ICBM launch pad on America's southern border.

I don't believe you think more than shallowly on the stuff you ingest from media. You're pointed in a direction and like a mushroom, continually fed shit and kept in the dark.

You must not be a very high functioning mark on the spectrum.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I am Ukrainian and I do not blame Russia one bit. Thirty one years of corporate NATO expansion in Eastern Europe. Kametoe Harris urging that corrupt prick Zelenskyy to join NATO and buy Amercan weapons was the last straw. Now the US gets it's proxy war with Russia.

Anonymous

French president Macron vowed to prevent Russia from winning war in Ukraine.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=474072 time=1662217218

How would France do that?

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=474077 time=1662220087 user_id=3254
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=474072 time=1662217218

Cut off their supply of millionaires looking for a second passport.

Thiel

Quote from: Brent post_id=474089 time=1662236875
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=474077 time=1662220087 user_id=3254

Cut off their supply of millionaires looking for a second passport.

Military aid and financial support.
gay, conservative and proud

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview