Last post: Today at 06:20:06 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Jim Crow Joe is Still a Very Unpopular President

Started by Anonymous, August 27, 2022, 03:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=475650 time=1664276855 user_id=1676
Abortion should be stopped after the effectiveness period of RU486 (the so called morning after pill).

Get raped, take the pill.

Get drunk, take the pill.

Get dumped, take the pill.

Get pregnant or prospectively pregnant and you didn't take the pill? HAVE the fucking baby!

Cause effect.

I don't think it will ever replace abortion.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=475655 time=1664284700 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=475650 time=1664276855 user_id=1676
Abortion should be stopped after the effectiveness period of RU486 (the so called morning after pill).

Get raped, take the pill.

Get drunk, take the pill.

Get dumped, take the pill.

Get pregnant or prospectively pregnant and you didn't take the pill? HAVE the fucking baby!

Cause effect.

It should...

For every voluntary or involuntary action, there's the knowledge that it has immediately happened.

So don't dick around.... make a decision about what you want or don't...

Don't put it off weeks or many months after the child is near fully developed or FULLY DEVELOPED, then say..."my body my choice".

Wtf is that???

It's disgusting... that's what it is.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=475660 time=1664285484 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=475655 time=1664284700 user_id=3254

It should...

For every voluntary or involuntary action, there's the knowledge that it has immediately happened.

Don't put it off weeks or many months after the child is near fully developed or FULLY DEVELOPED, then say..."my body my choice".

Wtf is that???

It's preferable to abortions, but due to accessibility, I don't see it replacing abortions.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=475663 time=1664285759 user_id=3254

It should...

Wtf is that???

It's preferable to abortions, but due to accessibility, I don't see it replacing abortions.

Is the "morning after" pill so hard to come by in Canada?

Here, you can get it over the counter.  

I'm sure that's because our government taxed prostitution business is still going strong.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Former White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Sunday said the Democrats will lose if the November midterm elections are a "referendum" on President Joe Biden.

"If it is a referendum on the president, they will lose. And they know that. They also know that crime is a huge vulnerability for Democrats, I would say one of the biggest vulnerabilities," Psaki said on NBC's "Meet the Press" on Sept. 25.

Anonymous

On NBC's "Meet the Press" Sunday, host Chuck Todd asked GOP Rep. Nancy Mace of South Carolina if she expects an impeachment vote against President Joe Biden if Republicans take over the House after the midterm elections.

Addressing House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy's "Commitment to America" agenda, Todd asked Mace, "Do you expect an impeachment vote against President Biden if Republicans take over the House?"

Todd later asked Mace how she would vote "if these impeach-Biden votes come up?"

Mace made it clear that she would vote based on the evidence against Biden.

"I didn't vote to impeach the former president of the United States because I felt like due process was stripped away. I will not vote for impeachment of any president if I feel that due process has been stripped away for anyone," she stated. "I typically vote constitutionally, regardless of who is in power."

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=475672 time=1664288375
On NBC's "Meet the Press" Sunday, host Chuck Todd asked GOP Rep. Nancy Mace of South Carolina if she expects an impeachment vote against President Joe Biden if Republicans take over the House after the midterm elections.

Addressing House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy's "Commitment to America" agenda, Todd asked Mace, "Do you expect an impeachment vote against President Biden if Republicans take over the House?"

Todd later asked Mace how she would vote "if these impeach-Biden votes come up?"

Mace made it clear that she would vote based on the evidence against Biden.

"I didn't vote to impeach the former president of the United States because I felt like due process was stripped away. I will not vote for impeachment of any president if I feel that due process has been stripped away for anyone," she stated. "I typically vote constitutionally, regardless of who is in power."

It will be easy to impeach Jim Crow Joe if the GOP want to be like democRATs.

DKG

Only 41% of voters surveyed approved of President Joe Biden's performance in office, down from 46% in the most recent prior poll from the group, indicating that Americans' mood on Biden is souring in the homestretch of the midterm election cycle.

A string of other polls has also indicated that Republicans are gaining ground. The GOP now has a razor-thin 0.4-point edge over Democrats in generic congressional vote polling, according to the most recent RealClearPolitics polling aggregate. The GOP has enjoyed an upward trend in polling over recent weeks.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=475663 time=1664285759 user_id=3254

It should...

Wtf is that???

I have to weigh in here. There is a matter I don't believe either of you are considering fully, and that is of personal responsibility. Namely, if you are personally affected by it, it then becomes incumbent upon you to make the choice that is right for you. And yes, if it regards a fledgling life that you have helped create, you rightly ought to weigh that life in your decision. Nobody else could (nor should) have the right to decide it for you.

That door swings both ways. If it's not you who was involved in bringing this life about, you really have no right to anything, past registering your potential disgust at a decision made which you find abhorrent. You may not have made that choice for yourself. I'm personally of the opinion that if such a choice need be made that personally involved myself, I would NOT be stumping for any kind of termination and be exploring any and all options that did not involve it. The way I read it, I cannot morally enforce my will upon another, be it a pregnant mother or  her unborn child; conversely they neither of them enjoy any legitimate moral compass to impose their decision upon my person as a potential father.

The unborn child is in no position to do this of course. I would argue that neither does the mother, not if it's my genetic yoghurt in the mix. It's a time for all invested parties to step up and accept the personal responsibility. As in "well, we fucked, then this happened. Yes, this is going to be hard, but we made this happen and we must decide how we make it happen for a mutually agreeable result. Including the unborn child's." That is, I think, the proper outcome. Any tertiary interested parties can fuck off and concern themselves with their own personal decisions. You and I may disagree with their choices should it happen that they get to make them; that is the point where we get to fuck off too.

And the consequences are very real. Should you stop to consider them (as I have) you will soon realise that the pro-abortion question is largely self-correcting anyway, with the large preponderance of its advocates being lefties. Hey, if they want to effectively terminate their lineage by stomping out the consequences of their presumably hedonistic lifestyles, then they also negate their opportunity to make other decisions that arise from them. Their line will die out, while those of us who did choose to promulgate our line through to the next generation get to take our seat at the table of what form our society should take. Including whether or not we feel it appropriate or desirable for our kin to associate with their ilk.

Personal responsibility. You want your kids and you want them to do well, provide for them the best you can. If that includes letting the sick and weak minded removing themselves from the gene pool.... yeah, it's a disgusting and distasteful matter, but fuck it. The decision to procreate effectively is a mirror to your worth as a person - if you want to smash the mirror every time it passes then generations hence should probably thank you for getting out of the way for better examples to carry society forwards.

Anonymous

I'm pro life, but it's not something I want politicized..

My opposition to abortion is not based on man's law and I don't want to impose my faith based values on secular society.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=475781 time=1664483047
I'm pro life, but it's not something I want politicized..

My opposition to abortion is not based on man's law and I don't want to impose my faith based values on secular society.

Morally you cannot reasonably impose it on anyone. You can however make the choice that is right and proper for you, along with expressing discontent with the choices of others, always bearing in mind that they exercise the right to agree or not.

This goes for pretty much everything you care to name. If it doesn't impact you past a few disgruntled fee-fees, you really have no leg to sand on. Yeah, I know it rarely works out that way in practice, people delight in sticking their noses into shit that doesn't concern them, it still isn't a wise idea to legitimise their bad behaviour by indulging in it yourself.

DKG

I wish the extremists on both side could agree on abortion in the first trimester, codify it and move on like most countries other than Canada and the US have.

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=475818 time=1664549898 user_id=3390
I wish the extremists on both side could agree on abortion in the first trimester, codify it and move on like most countries other than Canada and the US have.

I'd argue for the government getting their hooks out of it entirely, and that's never gonna happen either. Still, it makes sense they should, particularly if you're subscribing to the "my body, my choice" argument. You want the choice? Well then, don't bother crying to the rest of us to help you pay for the damn thing, particularly not when it goes tits up. A reasonable enough arrangement I think.

Anonymous

The Biden administration quietly issued an update to its student loan forgiveness plan on Thursday, drastically scaling back eligibility on the same day that six Republican-led states filed a lawsuit against President Joe Biden, claiming his student loan forgiveness plan is illegal.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview