Replies: 8347
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:20:06 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Jim Crow Joe is Still a Very Unpopular President

Started by Anonymous, August 27, 2022, 03:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Even with lower gasoline prices because of the recession Jim Crow Joe caused, corrupt old Joe's approval ratings are under water. Inflation is at a forty year high.

">

Anonymous

I didn't watch the video, but average people like my family bear the brunt of their inflationary policies.

Garraty_47

The "policy" that's most contributing to high fuel prices and scarcity/inflation is the fuckwitted sanctions on Russia that have completely backfired.

The ruble is doing fine... it's the 'Murican and the west's economies that are getting dismantled.

The unipolar world is unraveling. Welcome to multipolarism!

Anonymous

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=473459 time=1661632248 user_id=3381
The "policy" that's most contributing to high fuel prices and scarcity/inflation is the fuckwitted sanctions on Russia that have completely backfired.

The ruble is doing fine... it's the 'Murican and the west's economies that are getting dismantled.

I wonder what Seoul would say about this.

ac_umm

Anonymous

The ruble is doing fine... it's the 'Murican and the w8est's economies that are getting dismantled.

I am Ukrainian and I hate Zelenskyy. Jim Crow Joe gives that con man more of your money. How does he show his gratitude to his business partner's old man? He sells the free American weapons to Islamic terrorists to use against the folks who paid for them.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Herman post_id=473487 time=1661644826 user_id=1689
I am Ukrainian and I hate Zelenskyy. Jim Crow Joe gives that con man more of your money. How does he show his gratitude to his business partner's old man? He sells the free American weapons to Islamic terrorists to use against the folks who paid for them.

That fits the pattern alright.

I'm old enough to remember when binLaden was our buddy fighting the Russians in Afghanistan.

All the money and materiel we're dumping on Ukraine will come back and bite us on the ass too, no doubt.

It's almost as if that was the plan all along?

Gotta keep Northrup-Grumman and Lockheed running a profit somehow I suppose.

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=473502 time=1661649363 user_id=3381
Quote from: Herman post_id=473487 time=1661644826 user_id=1689

That fits the pattern alright.

I'm old enough to remember when binLaden was our buddy fighting the Russians in Afghanistan.

All the money and materiel we're dumping on Ukraine will come back and bite us on the ass too, no doubt.

It's almost as if that was the plan all along?

Gotta keep Northrup-Grumman and Lockheed running a profit somehow I suppose.

Don't forget the 80 plus billion USD in armaments and fighting supplies left behind in Afghanistan (and citizens/permanent residents/beloved pets)....

Nothing to see there either though....
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=473515 time=1661664993 user_id=1676
Don't forget the 80 plus billion USD in armaments and fighting supplies left behind in Afghanistan (and citizens/permanent residents/beloved pets)....

Maybe I'm remembering it wrong but wasn't the withdrawal deadline negotiated when Trump was still in office?

So it's not like it surprised Biden; but he kept hemming and hawing and ignoring it until the last possible moment. Did he think if he pretended it didn't exist the problem would just disappear? Was he waiting for a false flag that never happened which would have given him an excuse to leave the troops in country no matter what the Afghans wanted?

It absolutely didn't have to be a mad dash for the exits as the doors were closing.

That was a "tactical" decision by the Biden regime 100%.

...and as a parting "fuck you" he slaps sanctions on Afghanistan that only did hurt and are hurting the general populace.

But sure, it's our 'freedoms' that they hate according to the establishment. Wankers.

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=473533 time=1661689884 user_id=3381
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=473515 time=1661664993 user_id=1676

Maybe I'm remembering it wrong but wasn't the withdrawal deadline negotiated when Trump was still in office?

So it's not like it surprised Biden; but he kept hemming and hawing and ignoring it until the last possible moment. Did he think if he pretended it didn't exist the problem would just disappear? Was he waiting for a false flag that never happened which would have given him an excuse to leave the troops in country no matter what the Afghans wanted?

It absolutely didn't have to be a mad dash for the exits as the doors were closing.

That was a "tactical" decision by the Biden regime 100%.

...and as a parting "fuck you" he slaps sanctions on Afghanistan that only did hurt and are hurting the general populace.

But sure, it's our 'freedoms' that they hate according to the establishment. Wankers.

Biden advanced the withdrawal up by 6-8 months and blindsided everybody near instantly. There was a plan, then sleepy Joe fucked it thus leaving nearly a tenth of a trillion bucks behind and countless Americans and permanent residents visiting their homeland.

It also killed American Servicemen.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473465 time=1661633501 user_id=3254

I wonder what Seoul would say about this.

ac_umm

The sanctions were a contributing factor to inflation. Along with pandemic lockdowns, printing money, and insane energy policy.

Anonymous

QuoteInflation hasn't gone "way down" here in 'Murica.

Not by a long shot.

And you left out a lot of context on the student loans thing...

...a tiny percentage of some student loans might be forgiven if you can jump through all the hoops and prove you qualify under the means testing requirements.

You can't just say "student loans are being forgiven" without the small print because that is effectively a bald-faced lie.

Edward wrote: ↑Yesterday, 11:17 am

Looks like trump may be going to jail as well for stealing classified documents.

I don't see that happening.

If nothing else it would set an inconvenient precedent of holding former (and inevitably sitting) presidents accountable for stuff and that's not what we do here in 'Murica.

The system will protect itself first and foremost; indicting our "leaders" would look unacceptably bad for the 'Murican brand.

Also: you forgot to say "the walls are closing in" on Trump.

Isn't that what his haters have been saying (for 7+ years) every time the media trots out a new scandal?

I will not post in an Edward thread.

Consumer prices rose 6.3% in July from a year earlier after posting an annual increase of 6.8% in June, with the latter representing the biggest jump since 1982, the Commerce Department reported Friday. Energy prices made the difference in July: They dropped last month after surging in June.

Inflation is still at levels not seen since the early 1980's.

Anonymous

Inflation, an illegal alien invasion and a recession. Ya, Americans like Biden's pitiful performance. :001_rolleyes:

Thiel

The $10,000 Student Loan Debt Forgiveness Plan - Explained!

">
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

I watched the entire video..

There seems to be some trickery cutting payments from ten to five per cent of monthly discretionary income..

Oh, and does the federal government pay back the banks now that students don't have to pay their debts?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview