The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

howdy, yall....

Started by deadskinmask, September 23, 2022, 11:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475469 time=1664035654 user_id=1582
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=475468 time=1664035147 user_id=3254He's a good writer.

yeah.... he is.... i'm pretty sure i recognize the style.... i believe i know who he was at VF too.... damn good writer....

I can tell which posts are his.

Anonymous

Somebody registered my handle at VF. No offense to DSM, but I would never post there.

Anonymous

I uually post from a bunkhouse or terminal. UoT's posts are good, but too long.

deadskinmask

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=475471 time=1664037446
Somebody registered my handle at VF. No offense to DSM, but I would never post there.

i'm not offended.... thats exactly why ice cream comes in so many flavors.... i find alot of comfort at VF and its mainly for the same reasons that yall dislike the place.... evs is doing a remarkable job as far as admin goes.... i know for a fact i would be incapable of performing at her level....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Brent aka iron horse jockey" post_id=475485 time=1664045578
I uually post from a bunkhouse or terminal. UoT's posts are good, but too long.

whats work like for you nowadays.... back to normal or weird as hell....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475493 time=1664051158 user_id=1582
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=475471 time=1664037446

i'm not offended.... thats exactly why ice cream comes in so many flavors.... i find alot of comfort at VF and its mainly for the same reasons that yall dislike the place.... evs is doing a remarkable job as far as admin goes.... i know for a fact i would be incapable of performing at her level....

Most people here like you and evs. But, VF today is nothing more than crazy eddie's babysitting service. It's sad watching that place go down hill. Srsly, she should pull the plug on it.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Guest post_id=475496 time=1664051537
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475493 time=1664051158 user_id=1582

Most people here like you and evs. But, VF today is nothing more than crazy eddie's babysitting service. It's sad watching that place go down hill. Srsly, she should pull the plug on it.

lol.... good ol' eddie spaghetti.... i know alot of ppl dislike him.... and i know alot of them have good reasons.... but i'm pretty fond of that little fella.... hes like a No Running sign next to a blood stained swimming pool.... or a water fountain thats precariously close to a frayed electrical cord.... hes pretty much harmless by his own right but a good reminder that anything can potentially be hazardous.... he says some of the craziest shit just to get a reaction.... he has a definite consistency to his outrageous inconsistency....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475497 time=1664052834 user_id=1582
Quote from: Guest post_id=475496 time=1664051537

lol.... good ol' eddie spaghetti.... i know alot of ppl dislike him.... and i know alot of them have good reasons.... but i'm pretty fond of that little fella.... hes like a No Running sign next to a blood stained swimming pool.... or a water fountain thats precariously close to a frayed electrical cord.... hes pretty much harmless by his own right but a good reminder that anything can potentially be hazardous.... he says some of the craziest shit just to get a reaction.... he has a definite consistency to his outrageous inconsistency....

He takes shit offline. Completely unacceptable.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=475498 time=1664055527 user_id=56He takes shit offline. Completely unacceptable.

i've heard that from several sources.... while i'm certain hes capable of it and suspect that he actually has, i have no evidence that he did it and therefore i can't just treat him like he did.... like i said, hes just a not-so-friendly reminder to 'pay attention online'.... i can easily understand why most ppl would shun and avoid such a person.... but i have a different set of rules than most ppl....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475499 time=1664058402 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=475498 time=1664055527 user_id=56He takes shit offline. Completely unacceptable.

i've heard that from several sources.... while i'm certain hes capable of it and suspect that he actually has, i have no evidence that he did it and therefore i can't just treat him like he did.... like i said, hes just a not-so-friendly reminder to 'pay attention online'.... i can easily understand why most ppl would shun and avoid such a person.... but i have a different set of rules than most ppl....

Fair enough. I know two former posters that he tried messing with their professional lives. He should be banned from all forums.

deadskinmask

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=475509 time=1664121513

Fair enough. I know two former posters that he tried messing with their professional lives. He should be banned from all forums.

i posted with a girl who was her own 'love triangle'.... she posted as herself, her ex-boyfriend and her current boyfriend.... it was 'real dramatic' and everyone was caught up in it.... we would play games together on playstation network and talk about it.... ppl even sent her money and presents.... i can't help but think she probably has an OnlyFans nowadays.... :laugh:

Anonymous

That would be ghost and Gambino. Unless there are others I don't know about.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=475516 time=1664124031 user_id=56

That would be ghost and Gambino. Unless there are others I don't know about.

Blurt's brother as well.

Anonymous

Eddie has never worked a day in his life. He doesn't understand that we take our jobs and businesses seriously.

Anonymous

Hey Skinz, I took a look at you trying to use logic and facts on that fake as fuck Vancouver libtard Oscar.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview