Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

howdy, yall....

Started by deadskinmask, September 23, 2022, 11:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

i heard you were closing up shop and i just wanted to say goodbye.... i know we got off on the wrong foot but we got it worked out pretty quick.... i like the hell outta most of you but i think my views are a bit too radical for your forum so i tend to do fly by posting rather than extended layovers.... even though i don't post here as much, i still read yall somewhat regularly.... i'm gonna miss yall and i hope wherever you end up is as pleasant and balanced as this place is.... good luck and Godspeed.... yall know where to find me and if i'm not there, i'm in jail or the morgue.... i know we disagree on almost everything but at least i know yall vote correctly.... maybe 2024 will be a better year.... so long, friends....

Anonymous

You fatherfucker people looking for you all over the dam webz

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475338 time=1663945415 user_id=1582
i heard you were closing up shop and i just wanted to say goodbye.... i know we got off on the wrong foot but we got it worked out pretty quick.... i like the hell outta most of you but i think my views are a bit too radical for your forum so i tend to do fly by posting rather than extended layovers.... even though i don't post here as much, i still read yall somewhat regularly.... i'm gonna miss yall and i hope wherever you end up is as pleasant and balanced as this place is.... good luck and Godspeed.... yall know where to find me and if i'm not there, i'm in jail or the morgue.... i know we disagree on almost everything but at least i know yall vote correctly.... maybe 2024 will be a better year.... so long, friends....

You were a wonderful addition to discussions..

I admit tempers flared during the height of COVID and this forum almost split apart..

That was a mistake......we should never have let it get that far..

Most of us are calm rational adults, but we didn't always act like it..

We're merging with stomping-groundz......we go offline October 16.

deadskinmask

Quote from: guest post_id=475339 time=1663945606

lol.... i'm semi-retired.... just waiting patiently for armageddon....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475341 time=1663946083 user_id=1582
Quote from: guest post_id=475339 time=1663945606

I'm waiting too.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=475340 time=1663945678 user_id=3254We're merging with stomping-groundz......we go offline October 16.

i hope it works out well for yall.... i dunno what a stomping-groundz is but it sounds busy....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475344 time=1663946269 user_id=1582
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=475340 time=1663945678 user_id=3254We're merging with stomping-groundz......we go offline October 16.

i hope it works out well for yall.... i dunno what a stomping-groundz is but it sounds busy....

We've been online for a decade, and I don't want to run a forum anymore..

Merging with SG is a good move.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=475340 time=1663945678 user_id=3254
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475338 time=1663945415 user_id=1582

You were a wonderful addition to discussions..

I admit tempers flared during the height of COVID and this forum almost split apart..

That was a mistake......we should never have let it get that far..

Most of us are calm rational adults, but we didn't always act like it..

We're merging with stomping-groundz......we go offline October 16.

I was in the middle on that debate. Of all the people on that side of the ledger, dsm was by far the best debater. I didn't always agree, but he presented the best case for his side.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=475342 time=1663946205 user_id=3254
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475341 time=1663946083 user_id=1582

I'm waiting too.

is the world still round at your house or did you join my team seeing that the end draws near? lmmfao....  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475349 time=1663947129 user_id=1582
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=475342 time=1663946205 user_id=3254

I'm waiting too.

is the world still round at your house or did you join my team seeing that the end draws near? lmmfao....  :laugh:

I'm a believer.....I'm always waiting for his return.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=475345 time=1663946454 user_id=3254
We've been online for a decade, and I don't want to run a forum anymore..

i'm kinda burned-out on internet myself.... i imagine running a whole forum is even more taxing....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=475350 time=1663947226 user_id=3254
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475349 time=1663947129 user_id=1582

well.... you can be saved on a beach ball just as easy as on a pancake, i suppose....  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475352 time=1663947403 user_id=1582
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=475350 time=1663947226 user_id=3254

well.... you can be saved on a beach ball just as easy as on a pancake, i suppose....  :laugh:

Is that a reference to flat earth?

deadskinmask

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=475354 time=1663947510 user_id=3254
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475352 time=1663947403 user_id=1582

it is.... the second chapter of The Book Of Enoch will tell you almost point blank - the earth is flat, you're not spinning around in space and climate change is not a world crisis....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475355 time=1663947713 user_id=1582
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=475354 time=1663947510 user_id=3254

it is.... the second chapter of The Book Of Enoch will tell you almost point blank - the earth is flat, you're not spinning around in space and climate change is not a world crisis....

I suspect what's going on here is internet infidels masquerading as Christians in a misguided attempt to make the Bible look silly..

These people have no understanding of literary interpretation or literary genre..

Some people even claim that when the Bible uses such figures of speech as "the four corners of the Earth" it asserts that the Earth is a square!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview