The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I'm so Glad Erica Mena took over this forum

Started by JOE, October 07, 2022, 07:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=476281 time=1665188460 user_id=3389
Quote from: Blazor post_id=476277 time=1665187776 user_id=2221

Are you gonna join us on Discord tonight?  ac_dance

I'm not having a good day with my COVID. I'm dizzy, really tired and I have no appetitte. Not even for KFC or deep fried labrador retriever.

Were you previously vaccinated?

Yes?

No?

If so, which vaccine?

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor post_id=476284 time=1665189301 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=476283 time=1665189125 user_id=3389

Tonight is the start of day 5. I thought my symptoms would have been gone by now. I feel more fuckt up today.

I've had it once, back in January. It acted like it was going away, then came back. Took 2 weeks for the exhaustive weakness to go away.

Ah fuck. Nine more days. Fuck Dr Faux Che and the American deep state.

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476285 time=1665189447 user_id=2845
I got it in January. Only symptoms was a headache. I guess I got lucky

Same time as I did. Headaches started first. Then fever, and body aches, and weak and drained. No nose/chest stuff.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=476289 time=1665189822 user_id=3389

I've had it once, back in January. It acted like it was going away, then came back. Took 2 weeks for the exhaustive weakness to go away.

Shall we hang them from the trees my fellow e-warrior sister?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Garraty_47

Tonight is the start of day 5. I thought my symptoms would have been gone by now. I feel more fuckt up today.

Ouch.

When I got it the major symptoms were gone or going by days three/four but had some lingering effects (mostly mild fatigue and a bit of phlegm) for a couple of weeks.

Never had a cough; just fever, achy, fatigue, and horking up phlegm.

There was also, at first, a strange almost dizzy-like feeling I've never experienced with any cold or flu before.

JOE

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=476289 time=1665189822 user_id=3389

2 -1/2 years into the Pandemic & I never caught COVID.

I attribute this to following the teachings of Spock:

">

COVID itself is a 'staggering contradiction'

"Physical reality is consistent with universal laws."

"Where the laws do not operate there can be no reality."

"All of this is an illusion."

....imho COVID is real but its stated origins according to official sources is an illusion & a lie. It could not have originated suddenly in 2019, mutated & overwhelmed the planet the way it did. It was clearly created by someone in a lab.

Frood

I don't remember ever having covid.... being sick, sure...stock standard under the weather symptoms... then gone.

But I'm pureblood, so there is that.
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=476296 time=1665191196 user_id=1676
I don't remember ever having covid.... being sick, sure...stock standard under the weather symptoms... then gone.

Our governments lied to us about Covid, Dinky.

They were protecting their friends and corporate interests.

Companies like Pfizer should be investigated & if found guilty they should be prosecuted.

I followed those tvideos you posted & some, even from bitchute were telling the truth.

How could so many people get sick & even die after getting the Pfizer jab but no one seemed to notice?

Keep posting those videos Dinky.

Even if theyre outlandish or untrue they are interesting.

I figger we were lied to by corporations so much about this Pandemic and the vaccines that it doesnt hurt if somebody tells lies about them orpossibly exposes their shady interests.

Shen Li

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=476294 time=1665190873 user_id=3381

Ouch.

When I got it the major symptoms were gone or going by days three/four but had some lingering effects (mostly mild fatigue and a bit of phlegm) for a couple of weeks.

Never had a cough; just fever, achy, fatigue, and horking up phlegm.

There was also, at first, a strange almost dizzy-like feeling I've never experienced with any cold or flu before.

That dizzy feeling is what I have right now. I've never felt anything like it with any cold or flu I've ever had.

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=476296 time=1665191196 user_id=1676

I've never been jabbed either and didn't get it until... a few months ago?

I didn't mark the calendar. /shrug

I didn't even get tested but the person I'm sure I got it from did and it was positive.

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=476303 time=1665192332 user_id=3389
That dizzy feeling is what I have right now. I've never felt anything like it with any cold or flu I've ever had.

If you've got the same or a similar strain to the one I had the symptoms should be abating soon, including the freaky feeling.

As far as I know aside from feeling a bit weak and gobbing a few times a day for 10-14 days there haven't been any lasting effects and those that did linger never came back once they were entirely gone.

Shen Li

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=476307 time=1665194447 user_id=3381
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=476303 time=1665192332 user_id=3389

If you've got the same or a similar strain to the one I had the symptoms should be abating soon, including the freaky feeling.

As far as I know aside from feeling a bit weak and gobbing a few times a day for 10-14 days there haven't been any lasting effects and those that did linger never came back once they were entirely gone.

It's the "freaky" feeling that concerns me.  Phlegm doesn't affect my ability to drive. As everybody knows, us Chinks are superior drivers. ac_sothere

Frood

You're superior at spitting loogies out in public and standing on toilet seats too....
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=476308 time=1665195467 user_id=3389
It's the "freaky" feeling that concerns me.  Phlegm doesn't affect my ability to drive. As everybody knows, us Chinks are superior drivers. ac_sothere

:rimshot:

Aryan

Weird how it always seems to be people who are vaxxed catching covid and being the sickest from it.

It's almost as if the so called conspiracy theorists are correct (again).