The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I'm so Glad Erica Mena took over this forum

Started by JOE, October 07, 2022, 07:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I came down with something a Rapid Antigen Test decided was Covid. Not that these are renown for their reliability or anything approaching it, though I did feel fatigued for a few hours ahead of a splitting headache that lasted a day and a half. Mild phegm for a couple of days after that, big fucking whoopie.

I can't help it if I'm Superman. Or alternatively that others are weak as piss, whatever the case may be.

TheProwler

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=476327 time=1665220661 user_id=1728
Weird how it always seems to be people who are vaxxed catching covid and being the sickest from it.

It's almost as if the so called conspiracy theorists are correct (again).

A singer that I play music with has a daughter that was uncomfortable with her mom (the singer) being around me (since I am unvaxxed), so we had to stop jamming for several months.  We're started up again a few months ago.  The singer has had to cancel several times already because of positive Covid tests in her daughter's fully-vaxxed family.  The last time was a little over a week ago and apparently her daughter (the one who was worried about being around me because I am unvaxxed) was quite ill.

I have other fully vaxxed friends and family who have gotten really sick from Covid.

The government keeps saying "the vax keeps you from getting really sick".  It is total bullshit.

Aryan

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=476356 time=1665254094 user_id=3379
Weird how it always seems to be people who are vaxxed catching covid and being the sickest from it.

A singer that I play music with has a daughter that was uncomfortable with her mom (the singer) being around me (since I am unvaxxed), so we had to stop jamming for several months.  We're started up again a few months ago.  The singer has had to cancel several times already because of positive Covid tests in her daughter's fully-vaxxed family.  The last time was a little over a week ago and apparently her daughter (the one who was worried about being around me because I am unvaxxed) was quite ill.

I have other fully vaxxed friends and family who have gotten really sick from Covid.

The government keeps saying "the vax keeps you from getting really sick".  It is total bullshit.

Yeah, the vaxx is poison. At the very least, it does fuck all to protect you from catching covid and at worst, it makes the symptoms more severe and the subsequent side effects from the jab can prove to be fatal.

Pure blood and unvaxxed for life.  :howdy:

Aryan

Changing the subject entirely, has quadruple vaxxed CC still not made an appearance?

How long has she been MIA now, 6 months or so?

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=476356 time=1665254094 user_id=3379

You describe these vaccines as poison & the companies like Pfizer who produce them as evil in their intent, and yet you have no difficulty buying their shares and profiting from this Pandemic, Prowler.

I find that extremely hypocritical of you Prowler.

TheProwler

Senile Joe does not know the meaning of the word "hypocritical".

I have never stated that I believe people should only invest in ethical companies, Senile Joe.

Pfizer is going to make drugs that kill people whether I invest in them or not.

You dopey bitch.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=476372 time=1665263152 user_id=1728
Changing the subject entirely, has quadruple vaxxed CC still not made an appearance?

I have a feeling she's spun her last dreidel...    :sad:

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=476389 time=1665288050 user_id=3379
Senile Joe does not know the meaning of the word "hypocritical".

I have never stated that I believe people should only invest in ethical companies, Senile Joe.

Pfizer is going to make drugs that kill people whether I invest in them or not.

You dopey bitch.

All those heaping profits Pfizer made should go back into the worldwide healthcare system, Prowler and out of respect to our healthcare workers on the front lines who protected us and endured during this pandemic.

">

Maybe as a orematurely balding real life Mr Potter you dont care about others Prowler.

">

I dont wanna sell my soul like you only to realize at the end you've accepted blood money just like a greedy money whore, Prowler.

">

Just like Judas at the end of your life  you'll see the light..but for you...it will be too late Prowler. Much too late

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=476397 time=1665296323 user_id=1676
Stfu, Joe....

And yet youre the one who always rails against the greed of Big Pharma & their apparent collusion with Governments, dinky. To which I agree with yiu.

I also agree with you that COVID was created in a lab with gain of function research & then released upon the world

Erica Mena

Joe called Prowler a greedy whore. I laughed out loud
<t></t>

Aryan

Quote from: Melson post_id=476393 time=1665289741
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=476372 time=1665263152 user_id=1728

Care to do some of your internet detective work to find out for sure? That pic of RW you posted on BF made me LOL.

Erica Mena

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=476407 time=1665330604 user_id=1728
Quote from: Melson post_id=476393 time=1665289741

Care to do some of your internet detective work to find out for sure? That pic of RW you posted on BF made me LOL.

Hey Scouse, did you see Kanye taking on the Jews?
<t></t>

Aryan

I did. I posted about it on BF.  :thumbup:

Normally people who do that are shoah'd, but Kanye West is too high profile for them to suicide him.

I think they'll go for the character assassination angle, claim he's crazy or somewhere down the line, allegations of rape or pedophillia will surface.

I hope he sticks to his guns, it may influence other people to speak out also, rather than being silenced due to thinking it's a taboo subject.