Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

Anus...

Started by Anonymous, October 20, 2022, 08:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=477886 time=1666419963 user_id=3266
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=477863 time=1666414197 user_id=3358
I always hoped they would never fart whilst I was performing analingus. I only had one ex girlfriend that purposely farted in my face for fun, and she regretted it big time. The stench was so putrefying, that it might as well have been a shit.

My fucking eyes were watering and I was dry-retching. I told her that if she somehow managed to give some conjunctivitis  from her rancid effort...I was most definitely shitting directly on her tits!

Never once ever in my life have I been getting head and thought to myself "Hey you know what could make this even funner?! If i ripped ass right now. That would be awesome!"

Yuck Break. Sounds like the kind of person who would eventually WANT you to shit on her tits.

Be careful what you threaten people with lol.

Lol...she was an old South African girlfriend, so one would automatically assume that she was of a conservative nature. Not this one! She would call me from the lounge to the bathroom, and low and behold, she would be squatting on top of the toilet seat with half a "cigar" poking out her arse. She would just giggle at my shocked expression as I turned away in disgust. No culture!

:001_rolleyes:

Dove

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=477889 time=1666420719 user_id=3358
Quote from: Dove post_id=477886 time=1666419963 user_id=3266

Never once ever in my life have I been getting head and thought to myself "Hey you know what could make this even funner?! If i ripped ass right now. That would be awesome!"

Yuck Break. Sounds like the kind of person who would eventually WANT you to shit on her tits.

Be careful what you threaten people with lol.

Lol...she was an old South African girlfriend, so one would automatically assume that she was of a conservative nature. Not this one! She would call me from the lounge to the bathroom, and low and behold, she would be squatting on top of the toilet seat with half a "cigar" poking out her arse. She would just giggle at my shocked expression as I turned away in disgust. No culture!

:001_rolleyes:

:shock:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=477887 time=1666420107 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=477857 time=1666413240 user_id=1676

ac_toofunny

There could be a year long egg shortage yet a pregnant woman's farts would still smell like 5 cartons strewn out on a hot tin roof in monsoon season....

My utterly adorable, beautiful, petite little Squish.....drops nuclear ass bombs that smell like something that came out of a 65 year old obsese male trucker.  

Not a little 6 year old girl lol.

Little girl farts are the worst for everyone around but particularly fathers in the room... ALL the chicks gang up on the dude and he's like "no, seriously.... no. I didn't drop my guts in the last 2-4 hours and then the mother (the most offending noxious nasty bandit)" goes "Noes!@!!!$!!! It was daddy"...

And then they fart shame an innocent dude....
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=477897 time=1666421822 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=477887 time=1666420107 user_id=3266

My utterly adorable, beautiful, petite little Squish.....drops nuclear ass bombs that smell like something that came out of a 65 year old obsese male trucker.  

Not a little 6 year old girl lol.

Little girl farts are the worst for everyone around but particularly fathers in the room... ALL the chicks gang up on the dude and he's like "no, seriously.... no. I didn't drop my guts in the last 2-4 hours and then the mother (the most offending noxious nasty bandit)" goes "Noes!@!!!$!!! It was daddy"...

And then they fart shame an innocent dude....

ac_toofunny

Aryan

Quote from: Dove post_id=477816 time=1666381846 user_id=3266
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=477812 time=1666380296 user_id=1728
Nah, they get disposed of ASAP Lulz.

Hissing spiders? Jesus..... I don't envy you guys who live in exotic locations!

Michigan exotic? Lol.

Compared to here it is. :laugh3:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview