Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Anus...

Started by Anonymous, October 20, 2022, 08:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=477812 time=1666380296 user_id=1728
Nah, they get disposed of ASAP Lulz.

Hissing spiders? Jesus..... I don't envy you guys who live in exotic locations!

Michigan exotic? Lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: Dove post_id=477811 time=1666380007 user_id=3266

Really you dont just leave them?  In this "house" we are in, I'll leave spiders so long as they have the proper etiquette for living with humans. Stay up in corners and eat the fucking mosquitoes lol.

If you see a brown spider kill it on sight. I knew a girl that was bit by a brown recluse and nearly had to have her left arm amputated.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Dove

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=477822 time=1666387554 user_id=3349

Really you dont just leave them?  In this "house" we are in, I'll leave spiders so long as they have the proper etiquette for living with humans. Stay up in corners and eat the fucking mosquitoes lol.

If you see a brown spider kill it on sight. I knew a girl that was bit by a brown recluse and nearly had to have her left arm amputated.

Those are so rare here. I've read we have them but I've never seen one.

But yes nasty nasty bite.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=477822 time=1666387554 user_id=3349

If you see a brown spider...

...keep your distance in case it barks in your face.

Same goes for the bleached variety. Yes, I know women supposedly don't fart, but I've owned up to too many gruesome stanks authored by others to believe it.

Dove

Frood

Women's bumholes are biologically engineered to store up methane and filter out any impurities like oxygen.... so when they do eventually go off, it's death squared...
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=477851 time=1666411894 user_id=1676
Women's bumholes are biologically engineered to store up methane and filter out any impurities like oxygen.... so when they do eventually go off, it's death squared...

Especially pregnant farts.  :roll:

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=477852 time=1666412679 user_id=3266

ac_toofunny

There could be a year long egg shortage yet a pregnant woman's farts would still smell like 5 cartons strewn out on a hot tin roof in monsoon season....
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

ac_toofunny

Breakfall

I always hoped they would never fart whilst I was performing analingus. I only had one ex girlfriend that purposely farted in my face for fun, and she regretted it big time. The stench was so putrefying, that it might as well have been a shit.

My fucking eyes were watering and I was dry-retching. I told her that if she somehow managed to give some conjunctivitis  from her rancid effort...I was most definitely shitting directly on her tits!

Anonymous

My Ex took shits that were so foul, I'm convinced the fumes would be more effective than Zyklon B...

Breakfall

Breakfall

The vegetarians and vegans can pack a wallop. A shitload of plant matter to digest!

Dove

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=477863 time=1666414197 user_id=3358
I always hoped they would never fart whilst I was performing analingus. I only had one ex girlfriend that purposely farted in my face for fun, and she regretted it big time. The stench was so putrefying, that it might as well have been a shit.

My fucking eyes were watering and I was dry-retching. I told her that if she somehow managed to give some conjunctivitis  from her rancid effort...I was most definitely shitting directly on her tits!

Never once ever in my life have I been getting head and thought to myself "Hey you know what could make this even funner?! If i ripped ass right now. That would be awesome!". I would have to really be displeased with that person and if I were that put off by them...i probably wouldnt put my lady bits in their mouth.

Yuck Break. Sounds like the kind of person who would eventually WANT you to shit on her tits.

Be careful what you threaten people with lol.

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=477857 time=1666413240 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=477852 time=1666412679 user_id=3266

ac_toofunny

There could be a year long egg shortage yet a pregnant woman's farts would still smell like 5 cartons strewn out on a hot tin roof in monsoon season....

My utterly adorable, beautiful, petite little Squish.....drops nuclear ass bombs that smell like something that came out of a 65 year old obsese male trucker.  

Not a little 6 year old girl lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview