News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Would Scouse and Dove make a good couple?

Started by Anonymous, October 24, 2022, 03:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Dove

What similar interests do you think we have?

Totally not knocking Scouse but if I had to size up a mate from the residents of the forum, I'm the most compatible with Freud.

We could live happily ever after in the woods fucking off society and ignoring the government.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Dove

Well sometimes when you don't actually listen to or understand another person and their positions and stances.....even though they freely state them....you often run into that problem.

Also plenty of people troll as the opposite sex. That's not transgenderism....at least it wasnt a few years ago.

In 2022 everything that deviates from ridged gender stereotypes is transgenderism now though.

So glad I was a kid in the 80s and 90s. As tomboyish as I was....if i had grew up in these days I'd be led to believe i was trans, put on puberty blockers and mutilated just because I'm not the stereotypical girly girl.  That's what we are doing to kids today.

Also it's not gender dysphoria I'm not impressed with. It's being forced to surrender my protections, sex based rights and spaces to accommodate any male who says he is a woman.  I dont even exist in law right now. That's what people have a problem with.

Of course the narcissistic will miss all this and just continue to see "bigots" and "transphobes" .....they modern day witches and heretics amirite?

Back to Freud. He is all man. He understands women better than the fetishist males who get off on performative hyper feminity.

Js.

Anonymous

Dove

Quote from: "Gordon Gambino" post_id=478241 time=1666643293
Even with his ugg boots and tight pants cuffs?

:001_rolleyes:

Uh huh.  ac_wub

Anonymous

Dove

Quote from: "Gordon Gambino" post_id=478243 time=1666643611
How do you feel about this?

https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?t=84188">https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?t=84188

I dont feel much about it. Kinda bummed I didnt actually get a rating so i rated myself.

I did find Scooters shockingly violent feelings towards me a bit disturbing....more so since I've never interacted with him.

Over all I've seen much better threads about me. I give it a 3.

How do you feel about it?

Anonymous

Dove

Quote from: "Gordon Gambino" post_id=478245 time=1666644217
But Scouse came to your defense right away.

I think "defense" is pretty dramatic.  I'm not sure what you mean here that Scouse "defended" me?

Was that thread an attack?

Looks like a handful of poster find me adorable.  

Is this thread you are basing this hypothetical match making on?  Because technically Freud answered first. And more technically tell Bec was the first to flatter me

Dove

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=478239 time=1666643127 user_id=3266
Well sometimes when you don't actually listen to or understand another person and their positions and stances.....even though they freely state them....you often run into that problem.

Also plenty of people troll as the opposite sex. That's not transgenderism....at least it wasnt a few years ago.

In 2022 everything that deviates from ridged gender stereotypes is transgenderism now though.

So glad I was a kid in the 80s and 90s. As tomboyish as I was....if i had grew up in these days I'd be led to believe i was trans, put on puberty blockers and mutilated just because I'm not the stereotypical girly girl.  That's what we are doing to kids today.

Also it's not gender dysphoria I'm not impressed with. It's being forced to surrender my protections, sex based rights and spaces to accommodate any male who says he is a woman.  I dont even exist in law right now. That's what people have a problem with.

Of course the narcissistic will miss all this and just continue to see "bigots" and "transphobes" .....they modern day witches and heretics amirite?

Back to Freud. He is all man. He understands women better than the fetishist males who get off on performative hyper feminity.

Js.

ac_wub
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "Gordon Gambino" post_id=478241 time=1666643293
Even with his ugg boots and tight pants cuffs?

:001_rolleyes:

It takes a man to rock the uggs...
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview