The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The Pig On Two Feet

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 28, 2022, 04:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Dove, why do you waste your time trying to reason with Mongs like admin and TPoTF ?

Erica Mena

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=479062 time=1667089343 user_id=3352
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479014 time=1667056229 user_id=2845

I honestly LOVED it at first. I thought the hacks were brilliant.

He let Oak tell him how to run things and it's all fucked now.

It was extremely fun, Erica.  You're a lot like me in the sense that you dislike politics/ political fighting.  I look in at BF and that's all I see.  Think it was the people that came to that site who were all "addicted" to fighting each other over politics and airing each other's dirty laundry from other sites ..BLAH... round and round, the same old shite!..  but that's what started the downfall on that board.. :'(   I wish BF would have said gtfo with the political horseshit early on .. cuz we lost a lot of great posters once the board became political.  very sad.

It was a lot of fun. I tried to tell him early on to nip the politics in the bud. He turned on me with a quickness.
<t></t>

Herman

I took a look at that forum when guests could read it. The CBT wankers there spamming the shit out of the place with anti working class bullshit.

Herman

Don't ask me why, but I took a look at BF twenty minutes ago. You can read the bullshit there now, but who the hell would want to. The deadbeat dad/flynn is promising to bring back a bunch of flamers from some board Bricktop was on that died years ago. Does he not get it. Even if he wasn't bullshitting, the only person who thinks that will be a draw is himself.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Herman post_id=479073 time=1667096733 user_id=3396
Don't ask me why, but I took a look at BF twenty minutes ago. You can read the bullshit there now, but who the hell would want to. The deadbeat dad/flynn is promising to bring back a bunch of flamers from some board Bricktop was on that died years ago. Does he not get it. Even if he wasn't bullshitting, the only person who thinks that will be a draw is himself.

It's a hot mess lol
<t></t>

Oerdin

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=478958 time=1667005673 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=478949 time=1667002144 user_id=2845

Don't tell me she was defending that piece of shit?

I don't get it. Defending a mass murderer but condemning Kanye West. Good Lord almighty, this world is screwed

She said on BF that he delivered instant karma to the parade goers for the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict

She is so ignorant and vile.

Oerdin

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=479022 time=1667060546 user_id=3305
Admin is a terrible poaster.  That I can tell you.

I completely agree.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=479037 time=1667067742
Looks like Biggie is NOT banned anymore.

Stubby could only spit out 2 words. Cock and suck. He and Shen Li  are banned forever. Raven is not.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sm post_id=479140 time=1667140611
Quote from: Guest post_id=479037 time=1667067742
Looks like Biggie is NOT banned anymore.

Stubby could only spit out 2 words. Cock and suck. He and Shen Li  are banned forever. Raven is not.

No one said Raven was, you fucking idiot
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=479065 time=1667091265 user_id=3352
I remember ;)   lololol..   Politics are pretty much ingrained in every aspect of American life nowadays and sadly there is NO escaping it.  The closest I've come to doing so online is in my photoshop groups, but even there someone will make something political :'(  I HATE IT!!!  Sadly, I see it getting worse instead of better. It would be tolerable if people would debate and be decent to one another, but they don't and they can't.. They are just so g'damn UGLY!!..  that's my problem with politics today  :/

We are in a cold civil war.

That's why.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Dove post_id=479165 time=1667144385 user_id=3266
Quote from: RAVEN post_id=479065 time=1667091265 user_id=3352
I remember ;)   lololol..   Politics are pretty much ingrained in every aspect of American life nowadays and sadly there is NO escaping it.  The closest I've come to doing so online is in my photoshop groups, but even there someone will make something political :'(  I HATE IT!!!  Sadly, I see it getting worse instead of better. It would be tolerable if people would debate and be decent to one another, but they don't and they can't.. They are just so g'damn UGLY!!..  that's my problem with politics today  :/

That's why.

Time and again the outstretched hand of friendship has been swatted aside by the hoof of vulgar belligerence.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479055 time=1667078488 user_id=3214
Dove, why do you waste your time trying to reason with Mongs like admin and TPoTF ?

I cant stand seeing people make stupid and wrong claims about shit that matters.

I tell myself I'll just scroll and see what's going on.  And I see Admin saying some intensely stupid thing like Ron DeSantis encouraging sex offenses because a teacher got arrested and fired for running around nude and being vulgar and I cant stop myself lol.

Dove

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=479173 time=1667146406 user_id=3305
Quote from: Dove post_id=479165 time=1667144385 user_id=3266

That's why.

Time and again the outstretched hand of friendship has been swatted aside by the hoof of vulgar belligerence.

Shes a sociopath.

The way she defended her "karma" comment says that clearly.  She has no concern or respect for the rights and dignity of human beings.

No empathy to understand what it was like for innocent people to have their home invaded and attacked like that. Knowing police were not going to help them.

All that matters to her is herself and what makes her feel good about herself. And if that means labeling others as hateful and excusing violence against them as "karma"....that's what shes gonna do.

She really has spiritual and emotional cancer.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=479175 time=1667146673 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479055 time=1667078488 user_id=3214

I cant stand seeing people make stupid and wrong claims about shit that matters.

I tell myself I'll just scroll and see what's going on.  And I see Admin saying some intensely stupid thing like Ron DeSantis encouraging sex offenses because a teacher got arrested and fired for running around nude and being vulgar and I cant stop myself lol.

He needs to say shit like that cause he doesn't have a solid platform nor the brains to sustain an intelligent debate even if he did

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479177 time=1667146913 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=479175 time=1667146673 user_id=3266

He needs to say shit like that cause he doesn't have a solid platform nor the brains to sustain an intelligent debate even if he did

I know.

What gets me is.....why would you willfully make a drooling asshole of yourself?  If you cannot hold your position on facts....why the fuck would you WANT to?

For the approval of people who would turn on you in a heartbeat if you offended them even accidently?

It's like he broke his own soul and reduced himself to a mindless shit poster so he never has to risk the disapproval of his socail circle.

Its nice and safe to spew nonstop hate and falsehoods about Trump, DeSantis and "maga Republicans".  And he is never going to take the risk of understanding anything about it.  

It's a whole psychological thing associated with authoritarian movements. People will go along with it because they see it as safe. It takes risk and courage to draw a line.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview