Replies: 10380
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:23:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Only one Canadian team makes the playoffs

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2014, 07:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

That is a shame, but you didn't know.

Quote from: "Fashionista"I didn't find out the final score in the Calgary vs. Vancouver game?

It was 2 to 0 for Vancouver at the end of period one.

It ended up 5-1 for Vancouver.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"That is a shame, but you didn't know.

Quote from: "Fashionista"I didn't find out the final score in the Calgary vs. Vancouver game?

It was 2 to 0 for Vancouver at the end of period one.

It ended up 5-1 for Vancouver.

I was just reading that Daniel Sedin was taken out of the game on a stretcher. :o

Romero

That looked bad. But he's okay! I've been waiting for an update this morning and they've had a press conference. They were being super careful last night but he's not injured.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"That looked bad. But he's okay! I've been waiting for an update this morning and they've had a press conference. They were being super careful last night but he's not injured.

That's good. The article I read was light on details.

Obvious Li

the title of this thread is a misnomer...........the MONTREAL CANADIENS are NOT canadian...they are from the nation of Quebec.......please correct  this misrepresentation....thank you:ugeek:

Romero

Quote from: "Obvious Li"the title of this thread is a misnomer...........the MONTREAL CANADIENS are NOT canadian...they are from the nation of Quebec.......please correct  this misrepresentation....thank you:ugeek:

We need French Canadian hockey players! We're nothing without them!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"the title of this thread is a misnomer...........the MONTREAL CANADIENS are NOT canadian...they are from the nation of Quebec.......please correct  this misrepresentation....thank you:ugeek:

Feed for Chickenfeets.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"

[/b]

you stated an opinion......i stated a fact...pls change the thread title to reflect the facts...... :ugeek:

Anonymous

I saw an interview with David Perron of the Oilers recently. I never knew he was French Canadian. :?

Romero

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

[/b]

you stated an opinion......i stated a fact...pls change the thread title to reflect the facts...... :ugeek:

They're just as Canadian or Canadien as you are!

In Canada, they're the "Canadians", "Canadiens", "Les Habs" or whatever you want!

They're also pretty good Olympians and Canadian Forces too.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"I saw an interview with David Perron of the Oilers recently. I never knew he was French Canadian. :?

Da-veed Perr-own! That's so French Canadian! He was born in Sherbrooke, QC.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

[/b]

They're just as Canadian or Canadien as you are!

In Canada, they're the "Canadians", "Canadiens", "Les Habs" or whatever you want!

They're also pretty good Olympians and Canadian Forces too.

for sure they can't stand up on their skates and their favorite color is yellow........lets spend another 6 million per medal in quebec

Anonymous

We are going watch the playoffs when we get a chance..

I hope Montreal does well.

:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I saw an interview with David Perron of the Oilers recently. I never knew he was French Canadian. :?

Da-veed Perr-own! That's so French Canadian! He was born in Sherbrooke, QC.

I don't think of David as a French language name. Anyway, he's popular among the fans here.

Anonymous

The Habs won last night. Just 15 more to go and the 21 year drought is over.