Replies: 10377
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Only one Canadian team makes the playoffs

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2014, 07:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"It was a disappointing loss for the Montreal Canadiens yesterday.

:(

who cares....the habitants are only canadian when they want money.....the rest of the time they are frenchie separatists....fuck them and their team... a bunch of whiny welfare bums....true dat

Romero

They're Canadien, not Canadian!

They're not a bunch of separatist welfare bums. The Canadiens are owned by the Molson family and most of the staff and players aren't even French Canadian.

Well, goalie Carey Price is expected to be out of the series after a big collision in game one. It'll be interesting to see how Montreal will respond!

cc

Canadien ....  Canadian ..... they are down 2 zip at moment
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Canadien ....  Canadian ..... they are down 2 zip at moment

That's the only thing that is on the minds of the Canadi@n players.

Anonymous

Montreal defeated the New York Rangers last night 7 to 4, but still trail the series 3 games to 2.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Montreal defeated the New York Rangers last night 7 to 4, but still trail the series 3 games to 2.

Hi Fash, that's good Montreal lives another day.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Too bad, they're out. I hope Canadiens fans had a good time and better luck next year!

The Montreal rookie goalie that had to take over for Carey Price did pretty well! Thrown into quite the experience.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"Too bad, they're out. I hope Canadiens fans had a good time and better luck next year!

The Montreal rookie goalie that had to take over for Carey Price did pretty well! Thrown into quite the experience.

a good old Dog River boy.....hope he finds a real team before next season......... :lol:

Romero

Ha ha!

Hey, they're making a Corner Gas movie. There was a Kickstarter campaign to raise money from fans. Its goal was to raise $100,000 in thirty days and it raised $125,000 in one day. Donations came in from as far way as Australia, China, India and even... Kyrgyzstan! Quite the following!

Anonymous

Congratulations to the Montreal Canadiens on their impressive playoff performance.

Anonymous

The Los Angeles Kings now have a commanding two games to zero lead in the Stanley Cup playoff finals after yesterday's overtime victory.

Anonymous

The Los Angeles Kings can sweep the New York Rangers tomorrow night.

Romero

LA wins their second Cup on home ice in three years by defeating the Rangers in five!

Last night was one the most exciting games I've ever seen. Over eighty minutes of nonstop action and intensity.

Now what the heck am I going to do all summer? Go out and do stuff?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"LA wins their second Cup on home ice in three years by defeating the Rangers in five!

Last night was one the most exciting games I've ever seen. Over eighty minutes of nonstop action and intensity.

Now what the heck am I going to do all summer? Go out and do stuff?

get a little culture and watch golf....now that the serial adulterer is off the tour you might actually get to see some good golf....cheers