The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

We need well rounded liberals…

Started by Erica Mena, November 03, 2022, 12:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=479920 time=1667647278 user_id=3266
Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=479882 time=1667621302 user_id=3381

Oh I have, a number of times. LoL

Mostly on Facebook and Twitter and it's always a visceral reaction from some VBNMW bot to me criticizing the democrat party, a current democrat office-holder or a former office-holder like Obama.

The Hillary fans are especially toxic and unhinged... surprise surprise just like their hero. Muahaha

They treat disparaging a democrat or the party as a whole like calling their mother something extremely unkind.

It's *personal* to them.

They see themselves as literally one and the same as the party.

You can't insult the party without insulting them no matter how you phrase your critique.

In their minds the worst possible insult one person can use against another is calling them a "Trumper".

They've made Trump the avatar of everything they think is bad and wrong.

He is their nemesis, their ultimate foe, nothing and no one else comes close.

It truly is a derangement.

Yep. TDS is a fascinating thing isnt it? Lol.

Admin is over there on BF accusing people of...."trumpism"......he wont even define what it is lol.  It's not liking democrats....thats trumpism lol.

Admin will hopefully stay over there this week. We know they gonna be SALTY after the midterms.
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479936 time=1667662738 user_id=2845

Admin is over there on BF accusing people of...."trumpism"......he wont even define what it is lol.  It's not liking democrats....thats trumpism lol.

Admin will hopefully stay over there this week. We know they gonna be SALTY after the midterms.

I really hope so.  :laugh3:

Erica Mena

We should have a party here that night. We are praying the GOP takes control, in the name of Jesus!
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479942 time=1667663012 user_id=2845
We should have a party here that night. We are praying the GOP takes control, in the name of Jesus!

Gawd man, democracy is on the ballot, so says your senile president.

Dove

I cannot wait to vote for Tudor Dixon, Kristina Karmanos, all the people who dems have hate ads on.

And against all three nightmare props our states party of death have put out there. Prop 3 is fucking evil....and prop 2 will destroy any election security we have.

I'm gonna vote.....but....MI elections are fucked. You should have seen the support John James had, and Shitmer still won.  My oldest daughters first election she can vote in is this one. And my second daughter is starting to really get interested and shes been asking a lot of questions and reading on the runners.  She cant vote yet....but 2024 she will be voting in the Presidential election.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=479947 time=1667663632 user_id=3266

I cannot wait to vote for Tudor Dixon, Kristina Karmanos, all the people who dems have hate ads on.

And against all three nightmare props our states party of death have put out there. Prop 3 is fucking evil....and prop 2 will destroy any election security we have.

I'm gonna vote.....but....MI elections are fucked. You should have seen the support John James had, and Shitmer still won.

I'm soooooo fucking done with our fake as fuck democracy in Canada. US politics is sickening too. However, l like that you have mini-referenda on local ballots.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=479951 time=1667663816 user_id=3389

I'm gonna vote.....but....MI elections are fucked. You should have seen the support John James had, and Shitmer still won.

I'm soooooo fuking done with our fake as fuck democracy in Canada. US politics is sickening too. However, l like that you have mini-referenda on local ballots.

Yes but even those get unfair pretty quick. Dems always have a funding advantage. Always.

Still I can't just NOT vote.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=479954 time=1667663982 user_id=3266

I'm soooooo fuking done with our fake as fuck democracy in Canada. US politics is sickening too. However, l like that you have mini-referenda on local ballots.

Yes but even those get unfair pretty quick. Dems always have a funding advantage. Always.

The Dems are so fucking corrupt. The CCP seems like a model of transparency by comparison.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=479955 time=1667664089 user_id=3389

The Dems are so fucking corrupt. The CCP seems like a model of transparency by comparison.

Agreed.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=479926 time=1667659280 user_id=3390
Quote from: Dove post_id=479849 time=1667612479 user_id=3266

Agreed. There was such a massive difference for my family as well.

Thank goodness Biden and the Dem congress ended America's four year nightmare of peace and prosperity.

and energy independence -- and super power status  -- and world respect

but mean tweets and tiny hands tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=479939 time=1667662896 user_id=3389

him and that fat loathsome Puta Pig on Two feet will be crying their eyes out

Biggie Smiles

I'm gonna vote.....but....MI elections are fucked. You should have seen the support John James had, and Shitmer still won.  My oldest daughters first election she can vote in is this one. And my second daughter is starting to really get interested and shes been asking a lot of questions and reading on the runners.  She cant vote yet....but 2024 she will be voting in the Presidential election.

I'm going out to vote in an hour

Desantis and Rubio!

it'll be a cold day in Hell before I vote for a stinking rotten dem in any capacity whatsoever. I don't give a fuck if one is running to operate a free hotdog stand I wont vote for them

Biggie Smiles

Can someone please explain to an idiot lib that dems wont be going after the rich as it is the rich that fund their campaigns?

I mean, can people really be dumb enough to think that a Michael bloomberg donates MILLIONS to campaigns that are in stark contrast to his financial interests?

seriously, people are really that dumb that they cannot sort this simple fact on their own?

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479962 time=1667664333 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=479939 time=1667662896 user_id=3389

him and that fat loathsome Puta Pig on Two feet will be crying their eyes out

I might just have to log into that shithole to clown :laugh:
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479964 time=1667664448 user_id=3214

I'm going out to vote in an hour

Desantis and Rubio!

it'll be a cold day in Hell before I vote for a stinking rotten dem in any capacity whatsoever. I don't give a fuck if one is running to operate a free hotdog stand I wont vote for them

So that dumbass Jennifer Lewis unintelligibly yelling about Mandella and Emmet Till didnt make you wanna just vote for them scummy dems?!

Damn that was powerful speech too!

*belch*

Hopefully my whole family will get to vote for DeSantis in 2024.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview