Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480016 time=1667678661 user_id=3214
Democracy was on the ballot so I voted Rubio and DeSantis

Trump took his first shot at Ron DeSantis calling him "Ron DeSanctimonious."

Herman

Quote from: "Joe HoMo" post_id=480030 time=1667682047
Quote from: "Joe HoHo" post_id=479998 time=1667667433

Actually Bigly, for all the amount of hate directed at our Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, his Liberal Party is considerably further to the Center or Right on some social issues than the Democratic Party in the US.

While the Liberal Party in Canada supports abortion, I havent heard them support Critical Race theory or defunding the police. Plus they supported the Keystone pipeline and hydro dam power which were rejected by the Democrats.

There are certain factions within the Democratic Party which veer towards marxism inho. When their ideological cousins north of the border dont agree with them then they appear to be on the fringes.

Education is a provincial jurisdiction in Canada. What Trudeau thinks about CRT doesn't matter. You always post about North American politics and you don't even have a basic understanding of which level of government is responsible for what.

That is Joe. Shooting his mouth off when I don't know shit.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=480255 time=1667868490 user_id=3396

Yeah, we're not too cool with that down here.

He needs to back the fuck up on that one

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480283 time=1667876338 user_id=3214

Yeah, we're not too cool with that down here.

He needs to back the fuck up on that one

That shit aint cool at all.

Biggie Smiles

I just took a stroll to bf and got a real kick out of watching admong the cock sucker cry his eyes out because Elon Musk has a photo holding Katie Griffin severed head

he says it's horrific violence

https://bastardfactory.net/threads/welcome-to-hell-elon.11213/page-8#post-695536">https://bastardfactory.net/threads/welc ... ost-695536">https://bastardfactory.net/threads/welcome-to-hell-elon.11213/page-8#post-695536

considering she's the one who coined the meme in the first place that's just precious

https://ventrellaquest.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/screen_shot_2017-05-30_at_1-47-48_pm_-_h_2017.jpg">

Herman

Posting a pic of that dog Kathy Griifin is horrific violence. Jesus H, she is ugly.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=480251 time=1667867941 user_id=3396
Quote from: Dove post_id=480234 time=1667860133 user_id=3266
I walked up to the market with Squish today. It's a family owned market and the owner (and older man, a grandpa....runs it with his adult son) made me show him my list LOL.

He was like......"you going to vote for Tudor right?" I said inward voting all Republicans. He said well dont just vote any Republicans, let me see your list!

So I read it off.....he was very pleased lol. He was mostly wanting to hear i was voting Deperno(AG....get Dana Fuckknuckle outta there), Karmano(SoS) and Zahra for MI SC. And Paul Huson for the board of ed.

I am completely ready to see Michigan totally lose though. The market pop told me the reason his family moved to Michigan from Chicago was because Chicago always was ran by demicrats....but the people always talked about how none of them were voting democrat. And people started leaving....and Chicago kept declining. And sadly that's happening here.

I felt gutted when Whitmer won. I barely even knew who she was. John James had a whole movement.

And when Shitmer went balls to the wall doing the riech thing during the pandemic, that large anti Whitmer group started and NONE of us voted Whitmer or even knew anyone that did.  And this was like over a million people.  The very small amount of people who admitted it regretted it and became "democrats dumping Whitmer".

Regardless of what happens in Michigan tomorrow ....everyone....and I mean everyone...took this election so seriously.

My in laws are actual buddies with Tudor Dixon now lol.

I can't stand your governor.

Same. I was horrified when she was installed.

If you didnt have enough reasons to hate her.....here is another.

">

Can you guys see this?  Its 2012 when Shitmer hosted a violent protest in Lansing.  This isnt an insurrection though.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

I'm not sure how he meant that one.

If it were between Trump and DeSantis....I'd vote DeSantis.

I'm hoping for another Trump term and then bring in 8 years of DeSantis. After him 8 years of Kari Lake lol.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=480291 time=1667878989 user_id=3266

I'm hoping for another Trump term and then bring in 8 years of DeSantis. After him 8 years of Kari Lake lol.

that's what I want which is why I hope desantis doesn't run until 2028

and 8 years later a Candace Owens presidency would be really nice to see

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480299 time=1667880058 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=480291 time=1667878989 user_id=3266

that's what I want which is why I hope desantis doesn't run until 2028

and 8 years later a Candace Owens presidency would be really nice to see

I think Candice would be an excellent VP.  I dont know about president though. ....not that I dont love Candice Owens. Not trashing her at all.

It would be interesting to see her go for governor or even senate.

Isnt it awesome though seeing such strong women getting in there and representing sane and working Americans?  I love it.

DKG

The Dems are hoping Trump is the nominee. They know they will lose if it's DeSantis.

Dove

Theyll lose if its Trump.

And they really have nothing else to throw at him. They'd have much more ammo on DeSantis.

The democrats are gonna lose against either.  People are fed up and there are many people who voted for Biden who regret it and wish Trump had won. So there is that.  It's such a contrast between the administrations......people want those lower prices back.

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=480320 time=1667911605 user_id=3266

And they really have nothing else to throw at him. They'd have much more ammo on DeSantis.

The democrats are gonna lose against either.  People are fed up and there are many people who voted for Biden who regret it and wish Trump had won. So there is that.  It's such a contrast between the administrations......people want those lower prices back.

Trump has good policies, but he is a liability. Americans don't want Trump or Biden.

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=480324 time=1667914947 user_id=3390
Quote from: Dove post_id=480320 time=1667911605 user_id=3266

Trump has good policies, but he is a liability. Americans don't want Trump or Biden.

A liability for what? We are on the brink of nuclear war because of Bidens administration.....the world cant have a bigger liability than that. ..I'm just sayin.

He has a narcissistic sort of personality as the media portrays and he runs his mouth.  But people would take him over Biden for sure.

I dont agree with everything he has said and done. I oppose the lock downs he allowed and the fast tracked covid shot. His allowing males in female bathrooms on his properties fucking sucks too.  But compared to Biden liability wise?

DKG

Pennsylvania is notorious for Dem election shenanigans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hFB8fMizSU&feature=emb_imp_woyt">
... b_imp_woyt">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hFB8fMizSU&feature=emb_imp_woyt

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview