Replies: 8244
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:29:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Sit down Trump

Started by Erica Mena, November 09, 2022, 09:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

SHOCK POLL: DeSantis Beating Trump By SEVEN After Midterms — Brutal Swing of 29 Points In Days

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis beat former President Donald Trump by a convincing seven points in a post-midterm poll — a brutal swing of 29 points from a similar poll days earlier.

According to a new YouGov poll taken after the midterms and published Saturday, "More Republicans and Republican-leaning Independents now say they'd prefer DeSantis (42%) as their 2024 presidential nominee over Trump than say they'd prefer Trump to DeSantis (35%)."

The pollster notes that's a 17-point swing from a Yahoo! News/YouGov poll taken a month ago.

But the most recent pre-midterms poll with a similar sample size and pollster rating shows an even more brutal swing. Just days before the election, Trump led DeSantis by 22 points in a Morning Consult poll — a 29-point swing.

Time will tell if this shift sticks, but it was telling that when Trump began to mock DeSantis last week, Republicans were near-unanimous in taking the guv's side in that spat.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/shock-poll-desantis-beating-trump-by-seven-after-midterms-brutal-swing-of-29-points-in-days/">https://www.mediaite.com/news/shock-pol ... s-in-days/">https://www.mediaite.com/news/shock-poll-desantis-beating-trump-by-seven-after-midterms-brutal-swing-of-29-points-in-days/

Trump should rethink seeking the GOP nomination and instead endorse DeSantis.

Lokmar

Quote from: Guest post_id=480914 time=1668216356
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=480684 time=1668095643 user_id=3351
When it was Graham, McConnell, McCain, and Bush running the GOP, I voted 3rd Party (Constitution Party) and will again if they go back there. As far as DeSantis, I'll vote for him if he's the guy but right now, TRUMP 2024!!! Trump has done everything to strengthen the GOP while the RINO's continue to fuck it up.

And that is why the leftist media is looking to fan as much division as they can, forcing MAGA republicans to pick a side when in truth you could have both. That scares the crap out of the progs, as much as it does the neo-cons and neo-libs. Four more years of Trump they cannot abide, and if they can sucker DeSantis into dropping the ball in Florida to try his hand at getting around the fortifications at the federal level while they shuffle some Disney friendly lacky to assume the gubernatorial position, then so much the better.

You should all be saying "fuck that shit". I agree, DeSantis is good, his place at the moment however is in Florida where his results have enjoyed wildly popular support. I also agree that after close to eight years worth of character assassination, Trump's name is mud in certain quarters, but the bad press didn't stop him kicking ass 2016-20 and earning three Nobel Peace Prize nominations from the international community. He should be your first pick for 2024. If you secure the senate, you might do a lot worse than to install him as house speaker, placing him but two impeachments away from the Commander in Chief spot. That would really give your opponents something to go "REEEEEEEE" about.

Keep DeSantis in your back pocket a few more years. The guy is good and will acquit himself admirably in the gubernatorial slot of a revived and booming Florida. 2024 should be a Trump/Paul ticket, then Paul/DeSantis in 2028 and 2032, then DeSantis for eight years in 2036. And who knows, maybe  by that time the DemonKKKrats might have unclogged their pipes by that stage and actually bothered to cough up a platform worthy of consideration, if not actually voting for.

This is assuming Trump intends to run. We don't have a definite on that just yet, but while it does seem a safe bet given the amount of braying the donkeys have been doing, I put it to you they literally have nothing better to offer than division and demoralization within our ranks.

Don't give in to them. They spent eight years amplifying everything they could to make him look bad because he wouldn't feed their war machine. If peace and prosperity comes at the cost of a rampaging loudmouth scaring the foreign cunts into line and the zipper-tittied wokeists into chopping their own genitals off, turn him loose in the white house and reap the rewards.

Agree 100%. Most of the never Trumpers are just repeating what they've been told by the news. Its brainwashing and they dont even realize it.

Anonymous

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=481332 time=1668339283 user_id=3390
SHOCK POLL: DeSantis Beating Trump By SEVEN After Midterms — Brutal Swing of 29 Points In Days

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis beat former President Donald Trump by a convincing seven points in a post-midterm poll — a brutal swing of 29 points from a similar poll days earlier.

According to a new YouGov poll taken after the midterms and published Saturday, "More Republicans and Republican-leaning Independents now say they'd prefer DeSantis (42%) as their 2024 presidential nominee over Trump than say they'd prefer Trump to DeSantis (35%)."

The pollster notes that's a 17-point swing from a Yahoo! News/YouGov poll taken a month ago.

But the most recent pre-midterms poll with a similar sample size and pollster rating shows an even more brutal swing. Just days before the election, Trump led DeSantis by 22 points in a Morning Consult poll — a 29-point swing.

Time will tell if this shift sticks, but it was telling that when Trump began to mock DeSantis last week, Republicans were near-unanimous in taking the guv's side in that spat.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/shock-poll-desantis-beating-trump-by-seven-after-midterms-brutal-swing-of-29-points-in-days/">https://www.mediaite.com/news/shock-pol ... s-in-days/">https://www.mediaite.com/news/shock-poll-desantis-beating-trump-by-seven-after-midterms-brutal-swing-of-29-points-in-days/

Trump should rethink seeking the GOP nomination and instead endorse DeSantis.

No. Fucking. Way.

1. Picking our guy based on media bullshit it just more lemming stupidity on our part.

2. We did the same thing by picking Mittens and McCain. How'd the media treat them once they were our guys? Literally hitler reincarnate with a side of animal abuse! They already have branded DeSantis as literal hitler. Yall bettah axe somebody!!!!

3. ONLY Trump has the stones to fight these assholes on their own terms. No one else has EVER fought for the USA the way Trump has!!!!!

4. TRUMP 2024, ignore anything else you hear.

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=481598 time=1668436780 user_id=3351
Quote from: Guest post_id=480914 time=1668216356

And that is why the leftist media is looking to fan as much division as they can, forcing MAGA republicans to pick a side when in truth you could have both. That scares the crap out of the progs, as much as it does the neo-cons and neo-libs. Four more years of Trump they cannot abide, and if they can sucker DeSantis into dropping the ball in Florida to try his hand at getting around the fortifications at the federal level while they shuffle some Disney friendly lacky to assume the gubernatorial position, then so much the better.

You should all be saying "fuck that shit". I agree, DeSantis is good, his place at the moment however is in Florida where his results have enjoyed wildly popular support. I also agree that after close to eight years worth of character assassination, Trump's name is mud in certain quarters, but the bad press didn't stop him kicking ass 2016-20 and earning three Nobel Peace Prize nominations from the international community. He should be your first pick for 2024. If you secure the senate, you might do a lot worse than to install him as house speaker, placing him but two impeachments away from the Commander in Chief spot. That would really give your opponents something to go "REEEEEEEE" about.

Keep DeSantis in your back pocket a few more years. The guy is good and will acquit himself admirably in the gubernatorial slot of a revived and booming Florida. 2024 should be a Trump/Paul ticket, then Paul/DeSantis in 2028 and 2032, then DeSantis for eight years in 2036. And who knows, maybe  by that time the DemonKKKrats might have unclogged their pipes by that stage and actually bothered to cough up a platform worthy of consideration, if not actually voting for.

This is assuming Trump intends to run. We don't have a definite on that just yet, but while it does seem a safe bet given the amount of braying the donkeys have been doing, I put it to you they literally have nothing better to offer than division and demoralization within our ranks.

Don't give in to them. They spent eight years amplifying everything they could to make him look bad because he wouldn't feed their war machine. If peace and prosperity comes at the cost of a rampaging loudmouth scaring the foreign cunts into line and the zipper-tittied wokeists into chopping their own genitals off, turn him loose in the white house and reap the rewards.

Agree 100%. Most of the never Trumpers are just repeating what they've been told by the news. Its brainwashing and they dont even realize it.

Take a look around you, it's definitely having an effect on those who this time last year would have cheered to hear Trump was running. Which is of course exactly what the left want. They can only succeed against Trump if they teach the whole world to hate him and they have been nothing if not effective in their progress towards that goal. Meanwhile, the elephant in the room continues to go unremarked. Tell me, do you not find it strange that so many school boards coast to coast can flip conservative, yet a supposedly free and fair election would go to the dogs... I mean the progs? "Yeah,we fixed our education system, how about we give you another two years to fuck it up again? Along with our military, the economy, law and order"...

I'm not buying it, I can all but guarantee you that when 2024 rolls around, that election will be employed in the hopes it will be stolen as effectively as the 2018. 2020 and it would appear the 2022 ones were. Those currently pinning their hopes on DeSantis will be flabbergasted to see how blatantly he gets thrown under the bus. Doubt me? By all means do, but the federal electoral system assuredly does not enjoy the levels of defortification that Florida does at the state level.

If I'm wrong or right, it makes no difference - Trump is still the candidate to run in 2024, in spite of the aparent blacpilling of the conservative voice here. He'll only have one term left to run, and it will be done in a no-fucks-given manner since he will not need to concern himself with his reelection chances. With his track record being what it is,  I see no reason why he would not be pushing the US back to prominence as he did 2016-2020. And if the election is manipulated as it was in 2020, then hell, you've lost a loudmouth in an election you were set to have stolen from you anyway, along with any reasonable expectation that your election system was going to perform in the manner claimed on the tin.

Better than losing Desantis in the same manner I reckon. As it stands at the moment, he is on a good wicket in Florida. Should he burn that bridge after only two years to take a shot at the top job, the media will make mountains out of his absconding from his duties, along with everything else they can nail him to the wall over. He is being astroturfed for the top job at this moment precisely because the media and their masters are sure they can destroy his chances at the federal level, installing their preferred leftist puppet both in the white house as well as in Florida.

Feel free to print this post out in the event everyone is trolled into accepting him as the 2024 Republican nominee. If we allow the left to poison us against the guy who gave us four years of prosperity and hope for a better future, DeSantis... for all the hope placed in him today... will be buried under a pile of shenanigans two years hence.

There won't be a chance for a do-over, but at least you'll know for sure I was right.

Lokmar

Quote from: Guest post_id=481611 time=1668439132
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=481598 time=1668436780 user_id=3351

Take a look around you, it's definitely having an effect on those who this time last year would have cheered to hear Trump was running. Which is of course exactly what the left want. They can only succeed against Trump if they teach the whole world to hate him and they have been nothing if not effective in their progress towards that goal. Meanwhile, the elephant in the room continues to go unremarked. Tell me, do you not find it strange that so many school boards coast to coast can flip conservative, yet a supposedly free and fair election would go to the dogs... I mean the progs? "Yeah,we fixed our education system, how about we give you another two years to fuck it up again? Along with our military, the economy, law and order"...

I'm not buying it, I can all but guarantee you that when 2024 rolls around, that election will be employed in the hopes it will be stolen as effectively as the 2018. 2020 and it would appear the 2022 ones were. Those currently pinning their hopes on DeSantis will be flabbergasted to see how blatantly he gets thrown under the bus. Doubt me? By all means do, but the federal electoral system assuredly does not enjoy the levels of defortification that Florida does at the state level.

If I'm wrong or right, it makes no difference - Trump is still the candidate to run in 2024, in spite of the aparent blacpilling of the conservative voice here. He'll only have one term left to run, and it will be done in a no-fucks-given manner since he will not need to concern himself with his reelection chances. With his track record being what it is,  I see no reason why he would not be pushing the US back to prominence as he did 2016-2020. And if the election is manipulated as it was in 2020, then hell, you've lost a loudmouth in an election you were set to have stolen from you anyway, along with any reasonable expectation that your election system was going to perform in the manner claimed on the tin.

Better than losing Desantis in the same manner I reckon. As it stands at the moment, he is on a good wicket in Florida. Should he burn that bridge after only two years to take a shot at the top job, the media will make mountains out of his absconding from his duties, along with everything else they can nail him to the wall over. He is being astroturfed for the top job at this moment precisely because the media and their masters are sure they can destroy his chances at the federal level, installing their preferred leftist puppet both in the white house as well as in Florida.

Feel free to print this post out in the event everyone is trolled into accepting him as the 2024 Republican nominee. If we allow the left to poison us against the guy who gave us four years of prosperity and hope for a better future, DeSantis... for all the hope placed in him today... will be buried under a pile of shenanigans two years hence.

There won't be a chance for a do-over, but at least you'll know for sure I was right.

Another home run post!!!!!

I've been trying to tell people DeSantis will be portrayed as every bit the hitler Trump is but only 1 may have been swayed so far.

Floridians should jealously guard DeSantis as governor with their lives before they see him in the D.C. organ grinder.

Biggie Smiles

People in Florida want DeSantis to stay right here

Anonymous

...and the progs and the uniparty want to astroturf him as the front runner for the republicans in 2024. Pretty blatant troll, I'm surprised that anyone would be buying into it.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=481639 time=1668442717 user_id=3351
Quote from: Guest post_id=481611 time=1668439132

I've been trying to tell people DeSantis will be portrayed as every bit the hitler Trump is but only 1 may have been swayed so far.

Floridians should jealously guard DeSantis as governor with their lives before they see him in the D.C. organ grinder.

It drives me nuts.

There will be NO polished maga candidates. They will ALL get the Trump treatment. They will ALL have to be loudmouths.

DeSantis needs to wait until 2028.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=481640 time=1668442799 user_id=3214
People in Florida want DeSantis to stay right here

Yep! My daughter, son, son in law, and mom and step dad want him THERE!

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove post_id=481696 time=1668463213 user_id=3266
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=481639 time=1668442717 user_id=3351

It drives me nuts.

There will be NO polished maga candidates. They will ALL get the Trump treatment. They will ALL have to be loudmouths.

DeSantis needs to wait until 2028.

Amen sister!!!! Anyone who doesnt understand this will if DeSantis gets the nom!!!!!

Anonymous

Kerry Lake isn't going to take her loss well. LOL.

Erica Mena

I'm so over these corrupt jackasses. Mexico looking better with each new day.
<t></t>

Thiel

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=481744 time=1668480406 user_id=2845
I'm so over these corrupt jackasses. Mexico looking better with each new day.

That is very understandable.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Tomorrow Trump is supposed to announce he is running again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview