News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

RW in the white and Renee in the blue.....

Started by Obvious Li, April 21, 2014, 08:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Yes my husband knows and no, I don't cheat on him with other chicks.  Wait.  It's not cheating if he watches right?  

Haha

It's funny, a lot of people think I'm a dyke even though I have no sexual feelings for other chicks.

I always thought of you as tomboy, I never suspected you were gay.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Yes my husband knows and no, I don't cheat on him with other chicks.  Wait.  It's not cheating if he watches right?  

Haha

Well it depends if he is watching in the same room or watching with binoculars from the street outside your hotel room window.  :?   :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

LOL ^

Fash: Bi is not "gay". Gay applies to those attracted only to or mainly to their own sex.

Bi means an attraction to both genders ... often it takes the form of a strong constant attraction to the opposite gender and  "on occasion" to ones own gender
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

With genuine approval of mate .... whether mate is watching (up close or by binoculars, lol) , participating or totally absent ..... is by definition NOT cheating
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"LOL ^

Fash: Bi is not "gay". Gay applies to those attracted only to or mainly to their own sex.

Bi means an attraction to both genders ... often it takes the form of a strong constant attraction to the opposite gender and  "on occasion" to ones own gender

It doesn't really matter because as I said I have no sexual feelings at all for other chicks.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

It doesn't really matter because as I said I have no sexual feelings at all for other chicks.

one more reason we get along princess is because.........i do....... :mrgreen:

RW

Oh get a room you two before I barf on my Fluevogs.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I thought bisexual was gay, sorry.

Anonymous

That's a yes to Real Woman, a no from Shen Li. How about cc, Renee, Fash, Annie or ghost? Any of you into girl on girl once in a while? If you are too tired to write, you can always post pictures. ;)

RW

I'd bet cc been with a sheila or two in her day ;)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"That's a yes to Real Woman, a no from Shen Li. How about cc, Renee, Fash, Annie or ghost? Any of you into girl on girl once in a while? If you are too tired to write, you can always post pictures. ;)

No :shock:

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"That's a yes to Real Woman, a no from Shen Li. How about cc, Renee, Fash, Annie or ghost? Any of you into girl on girl once in a while? If you are too tired to write, you can always post pictures. ;)

All the pics have been burned and I'm not talking.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

AHA!!

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Renee"

I have copies, and I've never heard of Photoshop.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!