News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

RW in the white and Renee in the blue.....

Started by Obvious Li, April 21, 2014, 08:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I imagine the pic is lingering somewhere on a thread on VF.

Well I'm pretty sure RW will be busy for the day.  :lol:

it really pisses me off that whenever a juicy picture of someone is posted or some titillating personal information divulged publicly...by the time i read about it the mods have already removed it.................fuck

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I imagine the pic is lingering somewhere on a thread on VF.

Chapter and verse please. ;)

RW

You'd think after 3 hours of looking I would have found it by now.

Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

it really pisses me off that whenever a juicy picture of someone is posted or some titillating personal information divulged publicly...by the time i read about it the mods have already removed it.................fuck

You missed my boobie pic then huh?

Thank God Blurt is fast on his feet because I was in a bloody tizzy.  My best friend made my chest her fricken avatar over on the Blurt board.  I'm still plotting my revenge.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"

Thank God Blurt is fast on his feet because I was in a bloody tizzy.  My best friend made my chest her fricken avatar over on the Blurt board.  I'm still plotting my revenge.

Yeah well, thanks for the mammaries.   :o

If you got it, flaunt it.  :)
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"

ok..well that is one were gonna want to see....i will deal with chickentoes directly on this matter...i will make him an offer he can't refuse.......ok what other pics are floating around.....besides Ghosts nice ass selfie..... :ugeek:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I'm not much of a flaunter Renee.  Growing up my body and I didn't get along.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"ghost gives me bum envy.

I have posted a couple of pics of my ass and I never gave you ass envy. Is it cuz I'm East Asian? ;)

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Chickenfeets

Nor have I.

But I have to say I've seen Shen from the front and she is a beautiful woman (uh oh! am I being a CWG?).

Still, the pic of Shen's rump poured into a pair skin-tight denims has become the stuff of legend in these parts.

And, yes, Ghost's sweet derrière is hauntingly appealing, too.

Having said this, I'm sort of a "total package" kind of person--this would most definitely include smarts, wittiness, charm, and personality, not just fleshy globes and mounds.

edit: Jeez, I just re-read this and it sounds like a singles' ad.   ;)

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Chapter and verse please. ;)

Trust me, Shen, you will be disappointed. Nevertheless: http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50742">//http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50742

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Nor have I.

But I have to say I've seen Shen from the front and she is a beautiful woman (uh oh! am I being a CWG?).

Still, the pic of Shen's rump poured into a pair skin-tight denims has become the stuff of legend in these parts.

And, yes, Ghost's sweet derrière is hauntingly appealing, too.

Having said this, I'm sort of a "total package" kind of person--this would most definitely include smarts, wittiness, charm, and personality, not just fleshy globes and mounds.

edit: Jeez, I just re-read this and it sounds like a singles' ad.   ;)

Shen Li is obsessed with behinds..

I was in Edmonton recently Chickenfeets and Shen Li took some pictures of my backside without my knowledge and posted them on here.

Chickenfeets

Yeah, so I've heard (but have not seen, alas!).  ;)

A woman's well-turned rump is one of God's more inspired creations.

Still, Shen should not have posted that without your permission. Bad, Shen Li! Bad girl! (Can you do it again?)  :lol:

Chickenfeets

G'morning, Fash.  8-)

I wish you a pleasant Saturday!