News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

RW in the white and Renee in the blue.....

Started by Obvious Li, April 21, 2014, 08:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

i say pretty accurate......i particularly like the bumper sticker on Renee's car....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i say pretty accurate......i particularly like the bumper sticker on Renee's car....

They are crazy Obvious Li..

She apparently is a big fan of war.

Anonymous

Nah, it's neither of em. While neither Renee or RW will take shit from anyone, they are also practical people. Neither of them would deliberately cause damage to their own property.

RW

1. I'd never willingly own a Ford, especially a Mustang

2. I'm a very courteous driver, especially when it comes to opening car doors :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"1. I'd never willingly own a Ford, especially a Mustang

2. I'm a very courteous driver, especially when it comes to opening car doors :P

What is wrong with Ford Real Woman?

Renee

I think OL has you driving in the shitty Tempo.  :lol:

BTW, I too am a courteous driver and a courteous person in general but every so often I have the misfortune of coming across that very special asshat who simply begs for it. :twisted:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

What a crock of shit, Never seen a women being courteous, I mean really when do they have the time when there on their CELL PHONE all the time.

And, the women in the white Car looks like RW a little bit. Shes my pick for the Looney drivers

(singing)

One of these words don't belong together, One of these words are WORNG

1: Courteous Women Drivers  :lol:

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

I think OL has you driving in the shitty Tempo.  :lol:

BTW, I too am a courteous driver and a courteous person in general but every so often I have the misfortune of coming across that very special asshat who simply begs for it. :twisted:

Oh phewf!  I red I was in the blue somewhere for some reason.  Hrm.

I actually used to drive a Tempo but it was a graduation gift so I couldn't really complain.

Fash, I'm not a fan of Fords.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"What a crock of shit, Never seen a women being courteous, I mean really when do they have the time when there on their CELL PHONE all the time.

And, the women in the white Car looks like RW a little bit. Shes my pick for the Looney drivers

(singing)

1: Courteous Women Drivers  ]
Well if you men could figure out how to wipe your asses on your own, you wouldn't need to call us while we're driving.   :lol:   I don't have a cell phone so there goes that one for me.

As for how I look, I look like her:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMMp0XPTFdI6oxZDtph2pqhqv7mxaUx8SsUm5_WBRMrJaC8jNuug">.  

In fact, I've been asked many times if I am her.

And I'm a nice driver!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Keeper"What a crock of shit, Never seen a women being courteous, I mean really when do they have the time when there on their CELL PHONE all the time.

(singing)

1: Courteous Women Drivers  ]
Well if you men could figure out how to wipe your asses on your own, you wouldn't need to call us while we're driving.   :lol:   I don't have a cell phone so there goes that one for me.

As for how I look, I look like her:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMMp0XPTFdI6oxZDtph2pqhqv7mxaUx8SsUm5_WBRMrJaC8jNuug">.  

In fact, I've been asked many times if I am her.

And I'm a nice driver!

Wow you look like Neve Campbell?

That's funny because when I was a child people used to say I looked just like one of the Campbell's Soup kids.   :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

LOL Renee.

Yeah, I could be Neve's younger, hotter twin sister haha.

Anyway, now you know.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"LOL Renee.

Yeah, I could be Neve's younger, hotter twin sister haha.

Anyway, now you know.

So I guess all the talk of you being a hotty and a MILF is the truth and not just a bunch of forum smoke and mirrors.

Don't take this the wrong way but now I really hate you. :lol:

RW

I honestly don't think I'm all that, especially lately.  I look like I haven't slept for a decade and I feel like it too.  Ugggg.

It's funny because everyone pictures me way older than I am.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Now I'm waiting for Shen to kill me for my limerick on Blurt's forum haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Im NOT even gunna say who people say I look like. I don't need your husbands calling me (fixes hair). Plus Shen lives where I do, omfg im scared of her.