News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

RW in the white and Renee in the blue.....

Started by Obvious Li, April 21, 2014, 08:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I honestly don't think I'm all that, especially lately.  I look like I haven't slept for a decade and I feel like it too.  Ugggg.

It's funny because everyone pictures me way older than I am.

It's because you act so serious, like an old fart school teacher most of the time.

You need to loosen up and be more like me.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"1. I'd never willingly own a Ford, especially a Mustang

2. I'm a very courteous driver, especially when it comes to opening car doors :P

I think OL has you driving in the shitty Tempo.  :lol:

BTW, I too am a courteous driver and a courteous person in general but every so often I have the misfortune of coming across that very special asshat who simply begs for it. :twisted:

That's me as well.

RW

Quote from: "Real Woman"I honestly don't think I'm all that, especially lately.  I look like I haven't slept for a decade and I feel like it too.  Ugggg.

It's because you act so serious, like an old fart school teacher most of the time.

I need to be loose like you?  Hahaha

The interwebs are serious business.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"

I need to be loose like you?  Hahaha

The interwebs are serious business.

Hey, I'm loose.........  :?

Well,...it could happen.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Keeper"What a crock of shit, Never seen a women being courteous, I mean really when do they have the time when there on their CELL PHONE all the time.

And, the women in the white Car looks like RW a little bit. Shes my pick for the Looney drivers

(singing)

One of these words don't belong together, One of these words are WORNG

1: Courteous Women Drivers  ]
Well if you men could figure out how to wipe your asses on your own, you wouldn't need to call us while we're driving.   :lol:   I don't have a cell phone so there goes that one for me.

As for how I look, I look like her:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMMp0XPTFdI6oxZDtph2pqhqv7mxaUx8SsUm5_WBRMrJaC8jNuug">.  

In fact, I've been asked many times if I am her.

And I'm a nice driver!

You must be very pretty Real Woman?

You are so blessed.

:)

Chickenfeets

The resemblance is striking.  :shock:

I knew you reminded me of someone but I couldn't put my finger on it. Now I know.

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Keeper"Im NOT even gunna say who people say I look like. I don't need your husbands calling me (fixes hair).

You look like Joe?  :?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"The resemblance is striking.  :shock:

I knew you reminded me of someone but I couldn't put my finger on it. Now I know.

Real Woman must be beautiful.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR0zXAEbl6PMz71d95pfF5LzbL6m_JNfWrBwM1sa_UWZp0lKK7">

Anonymous

Neve Campbell is so much hotter with long hair.

RW

I don't look like her in all her pics and I have long hair but a more narrow face and bigger teeth. :). Like I don't think I look like her in that pic Fash.

I'm feeling funny about this now.  Subject change time.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I don't look like her in all her pics and I have long hair but a more narrow face and bigger teeth. :). Like I don't think I look like her in that pic Fash.

It's strange the turns some threads can take Real Woman..

Obvious Li most likely didn't see this coming when he started this thread.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I don't look like her in all her pics and I have long hair but a more narrow face and bigger teeth. :). Like I don't think I look like her in that pic Fash.

Hey you brought it up.

Relax it could be a lot worse. Just be thankful you aren't mistaken for some homely celeb like Hillary Swank or Sarah Jessica Parker.  :lol:

RW

I know I brought it up but I always feel weird commenting on what I look like.  I just wanted to make the point that I don't look like Jane Kaczmarek and provide a celeb closer to reality for reference.

Sarah Jessica Parker - my husband solely refers to her as "horse face".  Christina Ricci is "pumpkin head". hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I know I brought it up but I always feel weird commenting on what I look like.  I just wanted to make the point that I don't look like Jane Kaczmarek and provide a celeb closer to reality for reference.

Sarah Jessica Parker - my husband solely refers to her as "horse face".  Christina Ricci is "pumpkin head". hahaha

I think Christina Ricci is pretty in a weird sort of way but I also think she is an alien/human hybrid. Big bulbous head, oversized eyes, skinny slight build. I'll bet she can hold a conversation without opening her mouth. Think about it.  :o

Your husband is right about SJP; she looks like a horse. But even more so she looks like she should be flying around on a broom. That chick is just butt ugly. She is living proof that you don't necessarily need to be good looking or even talented to make it in Hollyweird.

It's terrible to say but she MUST be able to suck the chrome off the bumper of a 1965 Pontiac Grand Prix.    :lol: