News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

RW in the white and Renee in the blue.....

Started by Obvious Li, April 21, 2014, 08:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

I have a speedo made of spandex  :lol: and no I don't wear it in public.  :mrgreen:

RW

Every man should wear a speedo in public.  I'm tired of using my imagination.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"just curious.....have any Nobel prizes been given to makeup manufacturers......if not why not?????......i also think the guy that invented spandex should have received one........just sayin

I think he should be shot.

Spandex has probably been responsible for more incidents of hysterical blindness than any other eyesore on the planet. Reason being is that most people who wear spandex.......SHOULDN'T;  myself included.  :lol:

Before I got pregnant, I used to love wearing spandex and the tightest jeans I could pour my shapely booty into. ;)

I used to wear spandex (the seriously heavy duty kind) when I was going to the gym religiously. But I didn't wear it to look good; I wore it for leg support and the reduction in the jiggle factor it provided for my fat ass.

I know I looked like a whale in them but I was never of the mindset that working out should be a fashion show.  Workout clothes need to be functional and who cares how they look.

Jeans are and were another story. I always wore and still wear tight jeans; even when I was really big I was always packed into my pants. I don't like loose pants because loose pants on me make me look shorter and wider than I actually already am. Not only that but loose fitting pants on fat people always remind me of clown pants and I despise clowns. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Every man should wear a speedo in public.  I'm tired of using my imagination.

I know I shouldn't be the one to talk here but that's not going to work on all guys. With SOME guys you are still going to leave you using your imagination.

You know the kind I'm talking about;  the kind with the beer gut that hangs down to their knee.  :shock:  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

That really leaves little to the imagination Renee.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"That really leaves little to the imagination Renee.

I thought you were talking about the important parts, not the annoying useless shit that comes along with the primary package.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Every man should wear a speedo in public.  I'm tired of using my imagination.

I know I shouldn't be the one to talk here but that's not going to work on all guys. With SOME guys you are still going to leave you using your imagination.

You know the kind I'm talking about;  the kind with the beer gut that hangs down to their knee.  :shock:  :lol:

Really skinny guys in wife beaters or no shirt at all are gross too.

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"good job on the male bashing ladies

I don't feel any of us were bashing males Keeper.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Keeper"I think you look more like Selma Blair? No? I mean if she was as mean as you  :lol:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2n0lcsh.jpg">

http://i61.tinypic.com/2h6bq4j.jpg">

Selma Blair is ugly and so is Nave Cambull.

Learn to spell idiot. What is wrong with either of those two beautiful ladies? On second thought, never mind. I don't care.

RW

Saying we want to see you in a Speedo isn't male bashing!  It's celebrating spandex on the male form.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Chickenfeets

Beer gut Speedo-wearing male bashing only, Keeps. This is a selective crowd.

Oh, and you know I was only kidding about your looking like Joe; I have no idea what that woman looks like.

Speaking of which, I'll have you all know that I'm the only one here with the temerity to have posted a pic of myself in a Speedo. So there.

Long live spandex!  ;)

RW

Where is this so called pic?!

I haven't bashed any type of man tyvm.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Chickenfeets

I imagine the pic is lingering somewhere on a thread on VF.

Renee

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I imagine the pic is lingering somewhere on a thread on VF.

Well I'm pretty sure RW will be busy for the day.  :lol: