The best topic

Replies: 8463
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:43:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I need to diet

Started by Erica Mena, November 14, 2022, 10:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

I considered getting another round of lipo but it's not sensible when I can lose the weight by dieting and exercise.

I can do it, I just love eating bad stuff
<t></t>

weebles

If you can afford Lipo why not invest in a personal trainer and have healthy premade meals made instead?

The truth is you have to stick to the diet and put in the extra work in the gym otherwise what's the point?

Now Go grab your dog(s) and go for a jog/hike and pump some tunes on your headphones...then go to your local gym go lift to get your heavy resistance training in and go for a swim since it is a great low resistance workout.

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=481619 time=1668440121 user_id=2845
I considered getting another round of lipo but it's not sensible when I can lose the weight by dieting and exercise.

What bad stuff are you talking about?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

my husbands neice has been doing this and it seems to have worked ok.

She strickly diets Monday to Friday then eats whatever she wants on the weekends.

And she does the intermittent exercise thingy.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Quote from: caskur post_id=481630 time=1668441469 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=481619 time=1668440121 user_id=2845

Mexican cardiac arrest food and sweets
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: weebles post_id=481624 time=1668440600 user_id=2191
If you can afford Lipo why not invest in a personal trainer and have healthy premade meals made instead?

The truth is you have to stick to the diet and put in the extra work in the gym otherwise what's the point?

Now Go grab your dog(s) and go for a jog/hike and pump some tunes on your headphones...then go to your local gym go lift to get your heavy resistance training in and go for a swim since it is a great low resistance workout.

I can afford it but then I can't, if that makes sense. My hub pays all the bills, so I can afford it. But sensible me says I need to be saving instead of altering my body again lol
<t></t>

Blazor

Take it from someone who only weighs 140lbs right now lol.....

Dont deprive yourself. Thats jus' asking for it, especially for it to come back faster.

Dont do no carb, do moderate carb. Like 50-100 carbs a day. It will keep you balanced, vs doing no carb, cause it will come back faster. Also, every gram of fiber, you can deduct a gram of carbs.

Mediterranean type food is best. I mostly eat seafood and poultry. Tuesday I mostly do hamburger for tacos, but switch it up to shrimp tacos sometimes. I use corn shells, not flour.

Same with my lunch, I use whole grain, not white bread. I RARELY do white bread. Maybe for hotdogs. My burgers, most time I do bunless. I even made a song about "not having buns for my meat" hahahaha.

Avoid sugar best you can, that seems to be the doozy. But dont deprive yourself, simply moderate yourself. I lost a lot of weight when I simply quit sodas. Avoid Diet drinks, they are loaded with bad substitute sugar. Stevia good. I use these Natural Lemon flavor packets to add to my water, has 1 gram of sugar. Lemon is also a natural fat burner.

Ya gotta move and exercise!!! Doing chores dont cut it lol. Trust, by doing some simple exercises, you will regain your energy. Even simple dancing will help.

I dont do breakfast, but your body might need it. We all designed different lol. My breakfast is coffee, which invigorates your metabolism. I do a light lunch, whole grain turkey sammich, and tater chips. By dinner, I eat a good meal. I "try" to avoid snacks after, but I dont beat myself up if I eat something light.

Most the time, you're really not hungry, but simply thirsty. Grab that bottle of water before a snack sometimes!

I hope all this helps!!! Turn on some tunes and get to dancin'!!!  ac_dance
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=481635 time=1668442167 user_id=2845

Dont go blaming the yummy Mexican food lol. Its the sweets lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

weebles

Why not go out and do what you want to do or to live your own dream(s)?

Why be subject to another person telling what you can or cannot do?

">

weebles

Dang Blazor you come in at 140lbs... shoot for me they would say I am severely anorexic or dying of cancer

Erica Mena

Quote from: Blazor post_id=481641 time=1668443038 user_id=2221
Take it from someone who only weighs 140lbs right now lol.....

Dont deprive yourself. Thats jus' asking for it, especially for it to come back faster.

Dont do no carb, do moderate carb. Like 50-100 carbs a day. It will keep you balanced, vs doing no carb, cause it will come back faster. Also, every gram of fiber, you can deduct a gram of carbs.

Mediterranean type food is best. I mostly eat seafood and poultry. Tuesday I mostly do hamburger for tacos, but switch it up to shrimp tacos sometimes. I use corn shells, not flour.

Same with my lunch, I use whole grain, not white bread. I RARELY do white bread. Maybe for hotdogs. My burgers, most time I do bunless. I even made a song about "not having buns for my meat" hahahaha.

Avoid sugar best you can, that seems to be the doozy. But dont deprive yourself, simply moderate yourself. I lost a lot of weight when I simply quit sodas. Avoid Diet drinks, they are loaded with bad substitute sugar. Stevia good. I use these Natural Lemon flavor packets to add to my water, has 1 gram of sugar. Lemon is also a natural fat burner.

Ya gotta move and exercise!!! Doing chores dont cut it lol. Trust, by doing some simple exercises, you will regain your energy. Even simple dancing will help.

I dont do breakfast, but your body might need it. We all designed different lol. My breakfast is coffee, which invigorates your metabolism. I do a light lunch, whole grain turkey sammich, and tater chips. By dinner, I eat a good meal. I "try" to avoid snacks after, but I dont beat myself up if I eat something light.

Most the time, you're really not hungry, but simply thirsty. Grab that bottle of water before a snack sometimes!

I hope all this helps!!! Turn on some tunes and get to dancin'!!!  ac_dance

See...this is how I was doing it from 2019-2021. I completely fell off this year. I had an internal setting that knew what I could and could not eat. Plus I did a lot of exercising. I'm so busy but I need to set time to do some walking, even if it's a few times around the block
<t></t>

caskur

I have been getting stuck into corn chips ( doritos) and Kit Kate Chocolate....

I'll go on a diet with you.
- Andy Warhol

Breakfall

Quote from: caskur post_id=481649 time=1668446691 user_id=2156

Fucking exercise!

Breakfall

Im turning 51 in 10 days, I have 6 pack abs, I walk two KM's everyday, I sit-up 100x, I chin-up 50, I surf....I eat what the fuck I want to!

Exercise!

Erica Mena

Quote from: caskur post_id=481649 time=1668446691 user_id=2156

Yessss we can do this! :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
<t></t>