Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:31:15 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

I need to diet

Started by Erica Mena, November 14, 2022, 10:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=481619 time=1668440121 user_id=2845
I considered getting another round of lipo but it's not sensible when I can lose the weight by dieting and exercise.

I can do it, I just love eating bad stuff

Flea please stop fucking with your body. Women die getting liposuction

What's wrong with some meat?

Just enjoy the junk on occasion in moderation and eat healthy as a norm and dont be sedentary. But fuck you dont need surgeries at all.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Breakfall

Quote from: Blazor post_id=481664 time=1668450859 user_id=2221
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=481658 time=1668448801 user_id=3358

Just don't lose the butt for Christ sake!

Listen to him Erica!!!! The man lost his long ago, and never found it again!

As I've said before...I have the best arse on the entire forum and I ain't about to post it on account of Blurt and Co. Those poofters will just copy and paste their hands wanking furiously over it.

Erica Mena

Check it out

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11427075/Wegovy-making-people-repulsed-favorite-food-drinks.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... rinks.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11427075/Wegovy-making-people-repulsed-favorite-food-drinks.html
<t></t>

JOE

You got 1 major thing goin for ya that we folks up north dont got Erica.

Nice spring or summer weather almost 365 days of the year. Sunny too.

That should allow any person living in SoCal to exercise whenever they want. That should give you almost infinite time to exercise and lose weight. We dont have that luxury here. Plus you have fresh fruit and vegetables that you could even grow in yer back yard. Just live offa them for 6 mos with minimal amt of protein added and ya'd lose weight in no time flat.

Its cold outside in Vancouver right now. 30 F or so. I think ya'd be solid frozen ifya jumped offa plane on Vancouver right now.

Heck if I lived in LA I'd be on tip top shape.

You folks in SoCal have no excuse for bein overweight.

Erica Mena

Quote from: weebles post_id=481674 time=1668453189 user_id=2191
https://tinypic.host/images/2022/11/14/IMGP0294.jpg">

younger weebles back in the day at about 198lbs... no filter just the real me you can cut and chop this all you want cheers.

But time flies Eh.

">

Weebles was a hottie
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: JOE post_id=481733 time=1668479007 user_id=97

That should allow any person living in SoCal to exercise whenever they want. That should give you almost infinite time to exercise and lose weight. We dont have that luxury here. Plus you have fresh fruit and vegetables that you could even grow in yer back yard. Just live offa them for 6 mos with minimal amt of protein added and ya'd lose weight in no time flat.

Its cold outside in Vancouver right now. 30 F or so. I think ya'd be solid frozen ifya jumped offa plane on Vancouver right now.

I do, Joe. It's called Mexican food

I'm not obese overweight or anything. I just see imperfections
<t></t>

JOE

Quote from: weebles post_id=481681 time=1668459344 user_id=2191
It is a good till you turn into a real life living breathing version of Johney Larwence

">

It sucks when you start losing your friends and family members   that you thought would go farther then you attend their funerals after attending some of their wedding's and yet life leaves you saying WTF...Then people ask you why? and you have no answer.

I think Im gonna outlive everbuddy I know Waybulz. And that aint no fables.

I'm like that fellow Scotsman of yours, Connor McLeod of the Clan McLeod, eh?

">

I hardly age. It'll be sad when everyone I know is gone tho.

And I will likely outlive everyone in these forums as well.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

JOE

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=481735 time=1668479138 user_id=2845
Quote from: JOE post_id=481733 time=1668479007 user_id=97

I do, Joe. It's called Mexican food

I'm not obese overweight or anything. I just see imperfections

Ifya wanna lose weight n look perfect i can give you my prescription Erica.

Thiel

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=481742 time=1668480304 user_id=2845
Post your pic, Joe!

Yes, Yes, Yes.
gay, conservative and proud

Blazor

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=481708 time=1668466858 user_id=3358
Quote from: Blazor post_id=481664 time=1668450859 user_id=2221

Listen to him Erica!!!! The man lost his long ago, and never found it again!

As I've said before...I have the best arse on the entire forum and I ain't about to post it on account of Blurt and Co. Those poofters will just copy and paste their hands wanking furiously over it.

Bro, you dont have a butt! Your back keeps going down to yo legs!!!  :laugh:

I cant talk much either, I have no ass either these days lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=481728 time=1668477607 user_id=2845
Check it out

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11427075/Wegovy-making-people-repulsed-favorite-food-drinks.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... rinks.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11427075/Wegovy-making-people-repulsed-favorite-food-drinks.html

Dont do it!!!!

Just pretend Nancy Reagan is standing over your shoulder when you go to reach for a Little Debby Cake, saying "Just say No"  :laugh:

Hypnosis will do the same as them pills too. I can hypnotize folks. You simply tell someone "every time you eat a Debby Cake, it will taste like a turd", and thats all it takes  :laugh:

On the real though, think of it like this too..... sweets are a temporary high. You savor the flavor, your brain releases chemicals from enjoying it. BUT, too much of a good thing like sweets, will wind up giving you depression because then you start gaining weight, and you dont feel as sexy. Would you rather enjoy sweets and weight, or SOME sweets and look sexy  ac_dance

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=481654 time=1668447579 user_id=2845
Quote from: caskur post_id=481649 time=1668446691 user_id=2156

I have been getting stuck into corn chips ( doritos) and Kit Kate Chocolate....

I'll go on a diet with you.

Yessss we can do this! :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Yes we can...

Lol at at kit Kate... should be kat.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Blazor

https://bayimg.com/3baff1be8c6fb9d3a4d46efcdaa541346248979e.jpg">

weebles

Why don't we all take some online courses say in Psychology, Physics and Mechanics and do some cardio and weightlifting maybe mix in some BJJ with some ITF taekwondo.

Add in a great diet try to write some stand up jokes and perform them live in front of crowd's also take certified Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) course and when you can volunteer to help the homeless and see where we end up in say 48 months?

">