The best topic

Replies: 8462
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:31:15 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

I need to diet

Started by Erica Mena, November 14, 2022, 10:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

weebles

Why don't we all take some online courses say in Psychology, Physics and Mechanics and do some cardio and weightlifting maybe mix in some BJJ with some ITF taekwondo.

Add in a great diet try to write some stand up jokes and perform them live in front of crowd's also take certified Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) course and when you can volunteer to help the homeless and see where we end up in say 48 months?

">

Breakfall

Quote from: Blazor post_id=481776 time=1668522751 user_id=2221
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=481708 time=1668466858 user_id=3358

As I've said before...I have the best arse on the entire forum and I ain't about to post it on account of Blurt and Co. Those poofters will just copy and paste their hands wanking furiously over it.

Bro, you dont have a butt! Your back keeps going down to yo legs!!!  :laugh:

I cant talk much either, I have no ass either these days lol.

You're just as cray-cray as X telling me that I have T-Rex bloody arms fucking fucking!

Breakfall

Fuller-bodied women are best by far. Don't diet...just exercise. Try some isometrics but keep the starch for the big arse. Nothing worse than a chick with a flat butt...it's just not correct aye!

Blazor

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=481998 time=1668577512 user_id=3358
Quote from: Blazor post_id=481776 time=1668522751 user_id=2221

Bro, you dont have a butt! Your back keeps going down to yo legs!!!  :laugh:

I cant talk much either, I have no ass either these days lol.

You're just as cray-cray as X telling me that I have T-Rex bloody arms fucking fucking!

:roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Erica Mena

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=482328 time=1668703193 user_id=3352
Ya'll, I gained 10lbs during lockdowns I haven't lost yet.  The sad part is that I've been paying for a gym membership (years) BECAUSE I have convinced myself that I'm going to get off my dead ass and go use it someday HAHAHA..

I quit going after the covid bs :/

Same! I just cancelled mine  :laugh:
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=482328 time=1668703193 user_id=3352
Ya'll, I gained 10lbs during lockdowns I haven't lost yet.  The sad part is that I've been paying for a gym membership (years) BECAUSE I have convinced myself that I'm going to get off my dead ass and go use it someday HAHAHA..

I quit going after the covid bs :/

It's spelled "y'all".... Yankee  :rules:

:laugh:

Dont need no gym membership, jus' go dancing with me. I'll have ya sweatin' off them pounds in no time!!!   :l_dance:

Blazor

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=482340 time=1668705868 user_id=3352
Quote from: Blazor post_id=482335 time=1668704332 user_id=2221

It's spelled "y'all".... Yankee  :rules:

Dont need no gym membership, jus' go dancing with me. I'll have ya sweatin' off them pounds in no time!!!   :l_dance:

HAHAHAHAHA...  OH YEAH!!   ac_dance  I'm ready.. LET'S GO!      (that's if you'd dance with a yankee *sigh*)  lolol

I play lol, I know you're Southern at heart  :laugh:

I dance with anyone! With you though.... especially!!! We would OWN the dance club!!! hahaha  :l_dance:

Blazor

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=482345 time=1668707434 user_id=3352
Quote from: Blazor post_id=482342 time=1668706650 user_id=2221

I play lol, I know you're Southern at heart  :laugh:

I dance with anyone! With you though.... especially!!! We would OWN the dance club!!! hahaha  :l_dance:

lmao!!  I was stationed in the panhandle of Florida and believe it or not, I picked up a slight southern accent.  Didn't realize it until I'd go home on leave and my family would be like, what the flying fuck!!   HAHAHA..

It happens!!! Same with my lil brother, he returns to Seattle talking Southern hahaha. My ex was from Connecticut and same happened to her lol. Almost had her totally converted  :laugh:

Blazor

I need to eat!! Fuckin' starvin'!!! lol

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=481742 time=1668480304 user_id=2845
Post your pic, Joe!

Yeah Joe, post your pic!

Berry Sweet

Don't think of dieting to lose weight....instead think of a healthier lifestyle....give yourself food boundaries....because when you start getting at middle age, your body can't handle all the crap ypu use to put into it....you had a good run....you ate all those Chimichangas and sugary/salty crap....You're gonna have to eat healthy and exercise everyday.

Staying fit, is about 75% food and 25% exercise.

I have put a few pounds on cause I can't move fast or go for a little jog....I miss my job cause somedays were like a constant little jog.....I cpuld eat whatever I wanted.   I can't wait to walk freely again...when I can, I am going out to walk and jog around everywhere ffs...

Shen Li

A new scientific study claims to have found little to no health risks related to eating red meat. The study says previous studies that claimed there was a link between red meat consumption and health issues are based on "weak evidence."

Researchers at the University of Washington's Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) released a study titled: "Health effects associated with consumption of unprocessed red meat: a Burden of Proof study." The paper was published in Nature journal in October.

The scientists declared, "We found weak evidence of association between unprocessed red meat consumption and colorectal cancer, breast cancer, type 2 diabetes, and ischemic heart disease. Moreover, we found no evidence of an association between unprocessed red meat and ischemic stroke or hemorrhagic stroke."

The authors of the study noted, "While there is some evidence that eating unprocessed red meat is associated with increased risk of disease incidence and mortality, it is weak and insufficient to make stronger or more conclusive recommendations."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB8NG2SkPh0&feature=emb_imp_woyt">
... b_imp_woyt">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB8NG2SkPh0&feature=emb_imp_woyt

Biggie Smiles

Admin needs to stop eating scrotum salsa

FACT

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483175 time=1669001918 user_id=3214

FACT

I'm on a protein diet so there. ac_sothere

Breakfall

Quote from: Admin post_id=483176 time=1669002006
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483175 time=1669001918 user_id=3214