Replies: 7546
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:27:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Ukraine now wants peace?

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Odd timing dont ya think? After wanting to go to war.

Wouldnt have to do with the FTX fiasco that jus' happened would it?  :laugh:

Shit about to get real. Too much coming out exposing these fucks. At the same time Bush and Obama gonna talk about "disinformation"  :roll:

Yeah, Im gonna believe the guy (Obama), that passed a law, allowing the government to lie! hahahahaha YEAH RIGHT!!  :roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

DKG

Quote from: Blazor post_id=481809 time=1668534413 user_id=2221

Shit about to get real. Too much coming out exposing these fucks. At the same time Bush and Obama gonna talk about "disinformation"  :roll:

Yeah, Im gonna believe the guy (Obama), that passed a law, allowing the government to lie! hahahahaha YEAH RIGHT!!  :roll:

The Biden administration could end this war within a week by cutting off Kiev's allowance.

Blazor

Quote from: DKG post_id=481811 time=1668534490 user_id=3390

The Biden administration could end this war within a week by cutting off Kiev's allowance.

Zelensky refused peace talks "while Putin in office", yet now he SUDDENLY wants peace. Shady shit man.

Why would Biden stop sending money, thats going back to him? lol
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=481811 time=1668534490 user_id=3390

....so that Vladmir Putin could threaten his neighbors & destabilize Europe?

Create a scenario just like a Nuclear North Korea threatens your country of origin & Japan, Korean?

Don't forget the sacrifice of thousands of American and NATO soldiers who laid down their lives so you & your family could be free, Korean.

Otherwise you'd have suffered the same fate as your cousins in North Korea.

Putin is just a Russian version of Kim Il Jong but you don't seem to realize that, Korean.

Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

There can be no peace until the fascist Russian invaders are forced out of all internationally recognized Ukrainian territory.  Otherwise Russia will just rebuild its forces and try again in a few years.  Also the Chinese Communist Party is watching and if the west fails to support Ukraine until victory then the CCP will be emboldened to do the same with Taiwan.

Putin declared on the day he invaded Ukraine (for the second time) that he wanted full control over the Baltic states, Poland, Hungary, and Romania (all NATO states) so it is either defeat Putin in Ukraine or fight WW3 when he attacks NATO.

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=481828 time=1668537534 user_id=3214
But Jan 6th tho!!

Joe really loves the American military industrial complex. I would say he has shares in Lockheed Martin, but he never saved for the twilight years he is now in.

Frood

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=481829 time=1668537689 user_id=3374
There can be no peace until the fascist Russian invaders are forced out of all internationally recognized Ukrainian territory.  Otherwise Russia will just rebuild its forces and try again in a few years.  Also the Chinese Communist Party is watching and if the west fails to support Ukraine until victory then the CCP will be emboldened to do the same with Taiwan.

Putin declared on the day he invaded Ukraine (for the second time) that he wanted full control over the Baltic states, Poland, Hungary, and Romania (all NATO states) so it is either defeat Putin in Ukraine or fight WW3 when he attacks NATO.

Ok, Karen..
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

There can be no peace until the fascist Russian invaders are forced out of all internationally recognized Ukrainian territory.  Otherwise Russia will just rebuild its forces and try again in a few years.  

You gotta wonder what % of Russia's GDP goes the military, Oerdin. Do you have a stat on that? Even more startling is the amount of pain & deprivation ordinary Russians are willing to stand for. They were having a tough time before this war so their standard of living must  have fallen by at least half by now. I guess Russia gets close to 100% of its income from oil exports.

Most citizens in añy other nation would have rebelled by now. Plus all the missing young men unaccounted for.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Joe Ho" post_id=481978 time=1668573692
There can be no peace until the fascist Russian invaders are forced out of all internationally recognized Ukrainian territory.  Otherwise Russia will just rebuild its forces and try again in a few years.  

You gotta wonder what % of Russia's GDP goes the military, Oerdin. Do you have a stat on that? Even more startling is the amount of pain & deprivation ordinary Russians are willing to stand for. They were having a tough time before this war so their standard of living must  have fallen by at least half by now. I guess Russia gets close to 100% of its income from oil exports.

Most citizens in añy other nation would have rebelled by now. Plus all the missing young men unaccounted for.

I wonder how much pain Germans are willing to put with so they can give emotional support to the American's prozy war with Russia. I would think most Germans would be ready to rebel now.

Anonymous

Right, he was just supposed to sit back while NATO pissed all over their thirty year old agreement not to expand their sphere of influence any further eastward, I get it. NATO shouldn't even be in existence at this point, they should have folded their tents and gone home when the Soviets disbanded... not stick around provoking shit so people like you can wail what cunts the aggrieved parties are.

There can be no peace until WE stop funding nazi regimes and giving sovereign nations heaven sent excuses to continue bombing the crap out of them. And for fucks sake, recognise your own side's fascism and maybe try fixing it before you run around bitching about anyone elses.

I want peace. My Ukrainian friends want peace. My Russian friends want peace. Make it happen before I take a shit in someone's letterbox, thanks.

Biggie Smiles

Any of you remember how Aidsmin was fawning all over zerlensky? broadcasting how cute he thought he looked in his photoshoot wartime garb and how zerlensky made him all wet and weak in the knees?

that was funny

Oerdin

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=481977 time=1668572979 user_id=1676

Ok, Karen..

Sure, because saying "we should believe Putin when he says he wants full control of NATO countries" is just being a Karen.  The man said it on an official international broadcast on the day he ordered the invasion of Ukraine.  Hitler repeatedly said he wanted to take over most of Europe but people didn't believe him.  Maybe we should start believing dictators when they say these things especially when they have long histories of invading other countries?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Putin wasn't bothering no one when Trump was in office

Now all of the sudden he's an iminate threat to humankind

Bullshit

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview