Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Footloose

Started by Anonymous, April 12, 2014, 05:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

">

Scar Face, now that's a movie.  :D

keeper

how do I insert a clip wtf

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Scar Face, now that's a movie.  :D

You do like some GOOD movies Keeps?

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i am a huge Coen brothers fan as well.....especially Fargo and No country for old men.....both excellent.. :ugeek:

my other favorite guy is Quentin Tarantino......and i think Jackie Brown is his best.............. :geek:

Speaking of Tarantino; Pulp Fiction is a classic. I can watch that film over and over again and it never gets old.

Also Dusk till Dawn is a good one if you just want to shut off your brain and have fun.

Either one I do not recommend for Fash.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"i am a huge Coen brothers fan as well.....especially Fargo and No country for old men.....both excellent.. :ugeek:

my other favorite guy is Quentin Tarantino......and i think Jackie Brown is his best.............. :geek:

Speaking of Tarantino; Pulp Fiction is a classic. I can watch that film over and over again and it never gets old.

Also Dusk till Dawn is a good one if you just want to shut off your brain and have fun.

Fash should stick with Disney.

Those are both good films Renee. I remember I was about 14 or so the first time I saw Dusk To Dawn. You talk about a film that starts out one way and takes a dramatic turn, it's that one. Harvey Keitel was amazing as the preacher. Tarantino rocks!!

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Those are both good films Renee. I remember I was about 14 or so the first time I saw Dusk To Dawn. You talk about a film that starts out one way and takes a dramatic turn, it's that one. Harvey Keitel was amazing as the preacher. Tarantino rocks!!

Come on Shen, there are a lot of films that are good for Fash. I don't think she needs to stick to Disney.  :lol:

Another Actor/Director who produces decent films is Clint Eastwood. I watched Unforgiven the other night again and it's still a great film also Grand Torino is another good one of his. I give both of them 2 thumbs up.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Oh I'm kidding about the Disney thing. Gran Torino is friggin awesome. I liked Million Dollar Baby too.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Come on Shen, there are a lot of films that are good for Fash. I don't think she needs to stick to Disney.  :lol:

Another Actor/Director who produces decent films is Clint Eastwood. I watched Unforgiven the other night again and it's still a great film also Grand Torino is another good one of his. I give both of them 2 thumbs up.

OMG when Selma did the table dance (DROOL) Please god, just 30 minutes with her.

A must see. Catchy Tune too

Edit: She could have stepped in shite and I still would have drank the wine  :D

">

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"Oh I'm kidding about the Disney thing. Gran Torino is friggin awesome. I liked Million Dollar Baby too.

million dollar baby is in my top 5 as well......dusk till dawn was fantastic for the first half and then went for a shit...i couldn't make it through the last half......Pulp Fiction was good too...i liked True Romance better though....

Anonymous

Fireproof starring Kirk Cameron is a film I like.

Obvious Li

fash...this is for you...you must watch all two minutes of it......i've coveted this toy since i first saw the movie.....can you imagine what you could do with  this on the DTES.....awesome.... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"fash...this is for you...you must watch all two minutes of it......i've coveted this toy since i first saw the movie.....can you imagine what you could do with  this on the DTES.....awesome.... :mrgreen:

Thanks for posting that movie clip Obvious Li..

But, I feel that movie is more for boys.

:|

Anonymous

Once We Were Warriors was a good one from New Zealand.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Once We Were Warriors was a good one from New Zealand.

Is that ever violent.

:o

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Once We Were Warriors was a good one from New Zealand.

Is that ever violent.

:o

Had a good story to it though.